Gaming, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo and PC!!
User avatar
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:39 am
Location: Mexico City

Minecraft: who knows about it

by Omar Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:21 am

Who knows about Minecraft? i guess no one knows about it. it's a fun game you have to buy it, but if you don't want to pay you can play Minecraft classic for free, it's like the recent minecraft beta but you don't create other stuff.

it's a cool the Graphics are shit but no one fucking cares the gameplay is epic.
when you buy the game you can have custom skins, have your own Multiplayer server etc etc.
and when you buy it the games is yours forever. for example if your computer is destroyed and you buy another one but you don't have minecraft ,no worry your account is a premium account forever and you can download the game on any computer the only thing that it will only access your account.

you can add mods almost anything is legal you can create anything like a house or an underground dungen, even a temple or a city any thing you desire. ( in minecraft it's possible to make anything imagine you creating the Blackmist world with villages etc etc)

you should Buy minecraft while it's in BETA mode you getting 25% discount and it's 21$

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_yqOoUMHPg
This is what minecraft looks

And this is what you can make
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpBb-pihU1Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtW-9sMm ... ure=relmfu
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: Minecraft: who knows about it

by QwertyFail Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:17 am

Creepers be creeping...
Image
User avatar
16thSquadSanseki
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:37 pm
Location: CranKy Chat

Re: Minecraft: who knows about it

by 16thSquadSanseki Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:46 pm

I! I! I know minecraft! :D I love it because of Yogscast: http://www.youtube.com/user/BlueXephos They play many games, but their Minecraft vids are the most popular I guess :) I don't have the game though ^^; Yet :twisted:

-- Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:47 pm --

QwertyFail wrote:Creepers be creeping...

I always lol at creepers' faces :lol:
My Art Thread | My Portfolio || 16thSquadSanseki on: deviantART | Twitter | tumblr || Avatar: Zergling by CarBot Animations
User avatar
Khartahn
Core Nova
Core Nova
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:14 pm

Re: Minecraft: who knows about it

by Khartahn Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:27 am

a friend gave me their account, so I got it for free :D
I actually don't play much. I should play more though, it's a cool game
User avatar
3lijahG
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:18 am

Re: Minecraft: who knows about it

by 3lijahG Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:19 am

Khartahn wrote:a friend gave me their account, so I got it for free :D
I actually don't play much. I should play more though, it's a cool game


this guy show up at the strangest times, i swear.... lol

now i shall look into this 'mine craft'
orochimaru yukyuzan anji erza scarlett fuwa aika tomoe fantasy a grimmjow jaggerjaques jesus diana leto zeus nero huey freeman apollo
Image
User avatar
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:39 am
Location: Mexico City

Re: Minecraft: who knows about it

by Omar Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:35 pm

Play Minecraft classic 16th it's free and it's on the Minecraft website just remember to bring creativity when you play. but if you buy the game it will be way more fun then minecraft classic the multiplayer in Minecraft beta is way more better you can do PVP tournaments or work together and bulid something, in minecraft i built Empire state building in 6 hours(with 6 dudes) we had to use 128 ladders to crawl to the fucking roof and we are thinking in adding king kong how fucking original is that.
User avatar
Khartahn
Core Nova
Core Nova
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:14 pm

Re: Minecraft: who knows about it

by Khartahn Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:32 pm

3lijahG wrote:
Khartahn wrote:a friend gave me their account, so I got it for free :D
I actually don't play much. I should play more though, it's a cool game


this guy show up at the strangest times, i swear.... lol

now i shall look into this 'mine craft'

I'm not much of a forums poster, I'm more for stalking forums. I actually do visit the site regularly.

Minecraft 1.7, eh? Kinda sucks, nothing but pistons. Pistons are pretty cool and all, but they should make bigger updates.
User avatar
16thSquadSanseki
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:37 pm
Location: CranKy Chat

Re: Minecraft: who knows about it

by 16thSquadSanseki Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:38 pm

Omar wrote:Play Minecraft classic 16th it's free and it's on the Minecraft website just remember to bring creativity when you play. but if you buy the game it will be way more fun then minecraft classic the multiplayer in Minecraft beta is way more better you can do PVP tournaments or work together and bulid something, in minecraft i built Empire state building in 6 hours(with 6 dudes) we had to use 128 ladders to crawl to the fucking roof and we are thinking in adding king kong how fucking original is that.

Yeah, I played the free one a bit, I made a house under water :lol:
My Art Thread | My Portfolio || 16thSquadSanseki on: deviantART | Twitter | tumblr || Avatar: Zergling by CarBot Animations
Return to VideoGames

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest