Gaming, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo and PC!!
Kalk

God of War 4/Movie

by Kalk Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:02 pm

Just combining both of these things here but... I was bored at home a few days ago and decided to google god of war 4 to see if anything has come up and it looks like it is rumoured to be confirmed (yeah, contradictory, fuck off).

Anyone have any details on that? It also looks like Jaffe has confirmed that Universal Studios is behind a move to make God of War into a movie. If they decide to do this I HOPE they go the right way, get the original voice actors from the game and use CGI to make it epic. Fuck the actual acting. I don't want to see goldman-what's-his-face's shitty acting to ruin the most epic bad ass of all time. I want to see it done correctly and I want to see it as visually stimulating as Avatar. Imagine God of War in 3d IMAX.

Head would explode, children would cry, women would be impregnated, and somewhere, somewhere far out there, Halo fans would be converting.

Thoughts? Not that I care.
Nameless1
Nebula
Nebula

Re: God of War 4/Movie

by Nameless1 Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:18 pm

Now this is a game turned movie that I can support, just please god, don't let it be like prince of persia was, I loved that game series and the movie was just...shit. Let god of war be done by someone good. Like Peter Jackson or something, he's a good director, I'd say have Kratos actually be played by a spartan but, there aren't any Spartans these days. WHOEVER'S MAKING THIS, DON'T FUCK IT UP!
Make guns not war.

I'm water person, think of a Pisces with a longsword.
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Omar Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:21 pm

God of war movie? what would the fucking plot be?
i just hope it follows the story of the 3 games.
because Resident evil Movies are just a huge makeup fillerto be in the Resident evil francise.

even though not all video games movies are bad.
Kalk

by Kalk Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:16 pm

Oooooooh shit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOwCvW_4x_k

Yup. I'm already excited. Just.. sad they don't release ANYTHING about the game before hand. Makes for great surprises though. Anyone else excited?
Return to VideoGames