Gaming, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo and PC!!
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

Obscure aftermath

by Aku saturos Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:12 am

Guys you gotta see this Awesome Scary Mutation Game. This Highschool students were just ordinary Students who comes to school in Fallcreek high but then a botanist suddenly unleashes a deadly plant that could mutates people into hideous Monstrous Mutant also heres the cover and a 2 screen shot so get Obscure to solve a deadly mystery

Image Image
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

Re: Obscure aftermath

by ravecchia Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:02 pm

oh god! how ugly!!!!! they need some plastic surgery :lol:
it's looks really scary!! i hate mutated human, because they have a monster body, but with an human face... really scary!
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:46 pm

The highschool students where having some botany class til one of their friends just made a discovery of a Black plant which is in the Embryonic stage so the group try to sniff it after that they find it soothing and strong. But their not the only ones who made the same idea their teachers too is the first one who discovers it and just left it in the backyard of the Bar or a lounge which is connected to the Fallcreek highschool. Then when all students came their to have a party the spores were released so many of them got in contact the 2nd screenshot was a contact of 3 people and being fused together and also remember their are 8 survivors which your going to use as a character and their are only 2 survivors and 1 of them was in contact which is in the 1st screenshot

(Take note that this is the Part 2 of Obscure) i just paste this one cause i never bought the part 1. but youl truly fully understand the story if you play or watch part 1 on youtube
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:13 pm

Aku saturos wrote:The highschool students where having some botany class til one of their friends just made a discovery of a Black plant which is in the Embryonic stage so the group try to sniff it after that they find it soothing and strong. But their not the only ones who made the same idea their teachers too is the first one who discovers it and just left it in the backyard of the Bar or a lounge which is connected to the Fallcreek highschool. Then when all students came their to have a party the spores were released so many of them got in contact the 2nd screenshot was a contact of 3 people and being fused together and also remember their are 8 survivors which your going to use as a character and their are only 2 survivors and 1 of them was in contact which is in the 1st screenshot

(Take note that this is the Part 2 of Obscure) i just paste this one cause i never bought the part 1. but youl truly fully understand the story if you play or watch part 1 on youtube

How old is the Game?
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:36 am

Nah since 2007
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole

Re: You have wonderful idea`

by armed with hands Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:54 am

the bots are everywhere....where is dan???? :(
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Contradicting Each Other,Don't You think? :lol:
Return to VideoGames