Gaming, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo and PC!!
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

Wii2

by Omar Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:03 am

Yes people, i heard that Wii2 is probably getting announced this year, maybe it's Wii slim.
There's rumors that wii2 will be more powerful then xbox and ps3. it will have HD media the Blu-ray
there will not be wiimotes just a controller( and with a touchscreen) with no montion controller(maybe not). etc etc but why would nintedo release a wii2.

Microsoft or Sony haven't even planned to create a new Console and wii2 will maybe start a new console generation.
Fuck Nintendo, First the DS handhelds and then the Console ffs nintedo i don't have a fucking job and fucking money. i don't want a new console generation just to buy PS4 or your sistem.
i love zelda but i hate mario games, they are getting to old for me.

N64 is the best console for me. not even the PS1 or PS2 or any current consoles beat the N64.
For me now Sony has been the best console designer for this generation. (since the PS2).

Discuss
Note: these are rumors wii2 will be in E3
Vandheer Lorde II

Re: Wii2

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:52 am

I'm officially pissed :/
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Omar Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:54 am

ye me too if Nintendo's new console is way to powerful then xbox or Ps3 then microsoft and sony will devlope a new console to compete with Wii2 but Xbox and Ps3 are great consoles and people talk more of these consoles, that's why Nintendo is making a new console.
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:00 pm

I hope we don't see a ps4 or xbox 3 until 2015.
This generation of consoles still have so much potential.

Amusing wii2 comes out 2012, and assuming ps4 comes out 2015, thats only 4 years of wii2 until the next generation starts.
I don't want to invest in another expansive piece of hardware if it's only going to last around 4 years.

The longer we can hold off the next generation the better, I say. Even though it's been 6 years since xbox 360, still doesn't feel like a long time.
Longer we wait, the more exciting the next generation will be.
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Omar Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:50 pm

Daniel Sun wrote:I hope we don't see a ps4 or xbox 3 until 2015.
This generation of consoles still have so much potential.

Amusing wii2 comes out 2012, and assuming ps4 comes out 2015, thats only 4 years of wii2 until the next generation starts.
I don't want to invest in another expansive piece of hardware if it's only going to last around 4 years.

The longer we can hold off the next generation the better, I say. Even though it's been 6 years since xbox 360, still doesn't feel like a long time.
Longer we wait, the more exciting the next generation will be.

The reason that this generation is Strong is because of the Online stuff, you can download demos, you can buy products on PSN or Xbox Live, you can download music online, you can play online and unlock Achivements/Trophys, Online updates, Play Online betas, have friends, chat with friends.

also the graphics make these consoles look spectacular as games like heavy rain gets closer to realism.
also many game devs (like you dan) can upload games to the online community showing your talents to other people.

Also the hardware makes consoles look cool.
Return to VideoGames