Gaming, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo and PC!!
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

Spartan Total warrior

by Aku saturos Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:18 am

I just Played this Swarm game. Full of romans trying to conquer sparta with a large wave of soldiers. you should try it sometime in PS2 guys

Heres a Cover for those who havent played this Violent game yet

Vandheer Lorde II

Re: Spartan Total warrior

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:44 am

Aku saturos wrote:I just Played this Swarm game. Full of romans trying to conquer sparta with a large wave of soldiers. you should try it sometime in PS2 guys

Heres a Cover for those who havent played this Violent game yet

Oo Oo, isn't this the one where you rip off their arms and legs and kill them with it?
No, I think I'm thinking of another Rome game lol sorry
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:54 am

No its fun and violent cause a large wave of romans try to kill you and you must defend your self by slicing their heads and their limbs off
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:23 pm

LOL! another great spartan warrior! it looks so cool by the cover! i think i go to buy it...
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:36 pm

Too bad it doesnt have grab but he can move even though you raise your shield.Plus Try Killing a minotaur which is the most hardest also the god of war is their in the Final boss youl meet him in the roman Colliseum. You can see the colliseum is huge Twice huge than a Stadium!
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:02 pm

Aku saturos wrote:Too bad it doesnt have grab but he can move even though you raise your shield.Plus Try Killing a minotaur which is the most hardest also the god of war is their in the Final boss youl meet him in the roman Colliseum. You can see the colliseum is huge Twice huge than a Stadium!

Oh, so this is Greek Mythology aswell
lol, i can see on the back cover, FIGHT AGAINST MYTHICAL CREATURES INCLUDING....the hydra......
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:07 pm

pfff... classic: hydra, mynotaurs, gorgons, cyclops and other monster... it will be something cool! i love that kind of game!
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:01 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Aku saturos wrote:Too bad it doesnt have grab but he can move even though you raise your shield.Plus Try Killing a minotaur which is the most hardest also the god of war is their in the Final boss youl meet him in the roman Colliseum. You can see the colliseum is huge Twice huge than a Stadium!

lol, i can see on the back cover, FIGHT AGAINST MYTHICAL CREATURES INCLUDING....the hydra......

Yes ofcourse there is a Hydra but its hard to defeat because their Heads always Grows back everytime you takedown one head and Grows 2 heads.Also your going to fight some Assasins. Centaur,Ogres.Undead soldiers,Undead Dragon,Medusa Also Achilles. When you Get to the colleseum Youl be fighting a wave of Gladiators,Like Maximus and the Final Is you have to Face Ares the God of war
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:46 am

Aku saturos wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:

Yes ofcourse there is a Hydra but its hard to defeat because their Heads always Grows back everytime you takedown one head and Grows 2 heads.Also your going to fight some Assasins. Centaur,Ogres.Undead soldiers,Undead Dragon,Medusa Also Achilles. When you Get to the colleseum Youl be fighting a wave of Gladiators,Like Maximus and the Final Is you have to Face Ares the God of war

just thank God you don't have to fight Ezio^^
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:34 am

I hate the part that i need to fight Beowulf because throw me into the air when i got close to him.Plus When i face Achilles he Always Copies my move, i roll i jump i attack but not everything he also had a Flaming spear, their are 4 weapons are needed to be unlocked and you have to play it if you want to know what weapons are their
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:28 pm

ezio? thank god he don't have to fight the new god of war! ... or Po XD :lol:
- Gaiden
- Zaki
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:55 pm

Who the heck is Ezio?
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:40 pm

Aku saturos wrote:Who the heck is Ezio?

ezio is the guy from assasins creed 2
- Gaiden
- Zaki
Kalk

by Kalk Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:18 pm

It'd be funny if the last boss was Kratos. I'd quit. You couldn't win. Lol.
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:02 am

Nope its hard cause the god of war is twice as huge as you are, and it make shadow clones to confuse you and when you get too far from him he just simply appeared in your rear and smash

-- Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:41 am --

I hate the Hydra part cause its head grews back everytime you slice one but you must quickly Use your Fire arrows to make it explode
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:14 am

Kalk wrote:It'd be funny if the last boss was Kratos. I'd quit. You couldn't win. Lol.

Sik 'Christian' God on his ass lolololol
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:13 am

yes... hydra can be defeated only with fire... and the last head is immortal... Hercules kill him with a big rock that fall on the last head of hydra that have block the monster forever
- Gaiden
- Zaki
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:38 am

When Hercules keep slicing some heads it grews back like ive lost count, but anyway this game is about that you must Defend your City against the Romans. Plus i almost forgot that you must also Defeat a Metal Giant Named Talos
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:04 pm

Aku saturos wrote:When Hercules keep slicing some heads it grews back like ive lost count, but anyway this game is about that you must Defend your City against the Romans. Plus i almost forgot that you must also Defeat a Metal Giant Named Talos

COOL! i love the talos! the ones from Age of mythology, not the one of GoW... in the game they are knowed with the name of colossus, but tecnically, they are enormous talos... fucking awesome!!!!
- Gaiden
- Zaki
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:57 pm

Here a pic on Talos this is just a half of the picture but a swarm of romans is trying to pin the City. Its just like a huge ants trying to get into the lions body but i say that talos measure 50 or 60 feet

ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:30 pm

lol! it is equal to a collossus from AOM, but 50-60 feeth are really a lot!
- Gaiden
- Zaki
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:40 am

Well if you play it youl see how big he is. and hes very hard to defeat. because spartans have only small soldiers like 1000 to 3000. And the romans have millions they have Chariots.Horsemen but you the spartan you dont have a ride but you have Perfected a Battle combat training
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:38 pm

Aku saturos wrote:Well if you play it youl see how big he is. and hes very hard to defeat. because spartans have only small soldiers like 1000 to 3000. And the romans have millions they have Chariots.Horsemen but you the spartan you dont have a ride but you have Perfected a Battle combat training

lol! and how many things like this there are in the game?????
- Gaiden
- Zaki
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:58 pm

ravecchia wrote:
Aku saturos wrote:Well if you play it youl see how big he is. and hes very hard to defeat. because spartans have only small soldiers like 1000 to 3000. And the romans have millions they have Chariots.Horsemen but you the spartan you dont have a ride but you have Perfected a Battle combat training

lol! and how many things like this there are in the game?????

I almost forgot you were also going to fight some mascular barbarians. You are going to be accompanied with 3 heroes. Pulux,Castor and Electra
Kalk

by Kalk Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:01 pm

I`ve never heard of this game before, is it a new release or something? Is it available for the PS3 and where can I get it?

I still have a PS2 but I haven't used it in forever, i'd be scared to try after so long lol.
Return to VideoGames