Gaming, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo and PC!!

Which System?

Xbox
No votes
PS3
No votes
Wii
No votes

Total votes : 0
Kalk

PS3, Xbox, Wii

by Kalk Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:21 am

Alright, in lieu of my last post, here is what is coming out of it:

Which do you prefer? PS3, Xbox, or Wii?

Pick which one you think is the best and explain why!

Things to talk about: Games, add-ons, playability, genres, online gaming, etc.

As you can read about my post in the GoW thread (i think) I choose PS3 for mature gaming, free online playing, add-on content and also their new games which are really gaining steam (finally).

-- Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:22 pm --

Additional: Why is it that whenever I select an option for voting it says that it's an invalid option and it won't let me know what the poll ends up as?

This happened in the last one too.
Vandheer Lorde II

Re: PS3, Xbox, Wii

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:21 am

Kalk wrote:Alright, in lieu of my last post, here is what is coming out of it:

Which do you prefer? PS3, Xbox, or Wii?

Pick which one you think is the best and explain why!

Things to talk about: Games, add-ons, playability, genres, online gaming, etc.

As you can read about my post in the GoW thread (i think) I choose PS3 for mature gaming, free online playing, add-on content and also their new games which are really gaining steam (finally).

-- Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:22 pm --

Additional: Why is it that whenever I select an option for voting it says that it's an invalid option and it won't let me know what the poll ends up as?

This happened in the last one too.

True the Voting needs to be fixed....Well my Answer is obviously a Tie between the Xbox360 and PS3

Reasons For this?
Simple, The both Compete against the Other, If Xbox makes an Awesome game or Idea
PS3 tries to make a better one......Which maybe unknown to them, makes us happy because as long as the two Compete They will 'ALWAYS' Get better and better, leaving The Wii and PC In the Dust far behind

(In saying that tho, i love the PC lol.....Always the Elite Gaming System when it comes to FPS or RPG's lol)
NintendoAgent
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by NintendoAgent Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:57 am

Ps3, good graphics, good games that are coming out, free online play, and nice ass features.
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:02 pm

well... ps3 with gow 3 have decide who have better graphics... gow 3 can only be played with ps3, so i think i prefer ps3
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:34 pm

ravecchia wrote:well... ps3 with gow 3 have decide who have better graphics... gow 3 can only be played with ps3, so i think i prefer ps3

Ummm, Rav, GOW 3's Graphics have been beaten before it even came out
I certainly Wouldn't play it for the G's lol
More for the Combat Improvements and Trilogy Ending Awesomeness lol

I would say
PS3 for Either Heavy Rain
Or Uncharted 2, The Graphics in both are OUTSTANDING
And Both used Motion capture I think (I know Uncharted 2 did)
With Real Actors to make it as realistic as Possible
Kalk

by Kalk Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:06 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
ravecchia wrote:well... ps3 with gow 3 have decide who have better graphics... gow 3 can only be played with ps3, so i think i prefer ps3

I would say

Critics are saying that the graphics of Kratos character are the greatest ever seen on PS3. I don't think it was beaten before it came out. Other characters in the game are weak at times but Kratos is sick.
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:01 am

Kalk wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:

I would say

Critics are saying that the graphics of Kratos character are the greatest ever seen on PS3. I don't think it was beaten before it came out. Other characters in the game are weak at times but Kratos is sick.

.........Well if it's only the PS3's graphics we're talkin about, I think the Character models in Uncharted 2 were extremely good.........maybe About the same as Krate (lol, Hope I don't get killed for saying that)
Kalk

by Kalk Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:30 pm

Yeah, Uncharted 2 was pretty sick as well, I'd say both were pretty far up there. I noticed they put a lot more effort on just Kratos. Other chars were done well but it seems like he sticks out a lot more than the others throughout the game.
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:34 pm

Kalk wrote:Yeah, Uncharted 2 was pretty sick as well, I'd say both were pretty far up there. I noticed they put a lot more effort on just Kratos. Other chars were done well but it seems like he sticks out a lot more than the others throughout the game.

I totally Agree, btw it seems that Athena is diff looking in 'EVERY' GOW Game lol
Uncharted to me is prob the perfect game
Or at-least the most EPIC
Kalk

by Kalk Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:12 pm

I think the awards for this year will be extremely interesting to see. I'm banking of God of War but mainly because I thought it was the greatest game I've ever seen with the greatest story.

Yes, Athena is different in each game. The first reason is that in the first one she was a goddess that talked to him through many other forms. In the second one she had a few things added to her but in the third one she isn't even a person lol.

Not to mention graphics updates demand changes.

The developer of the game was extremely angry that they put a time limit on it. He said that if he had another half of a year or even a quarter of a year he could have used to PS3 to its full potential. He was frustrated he had to finish it fast.

If the graphics and system is completely updated I would demand that they put as much quality into it as possible. Since he has done things with the playstation that no one has done yet I really commend him on his abilities to push his team far enough for it.
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:26 am

I'll try updating the forum, not sure whats up with the polls.
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:26 am

Kalk wrote:I think the awards for this year will be extremely interesting to see. I'm banking of God of War but mainly because I thought it was the greatest game I've ever seen with the greatest story.

Yes, Athena is different in each game. The first reason is that in the first one she was a goddess that talked to him through many other forms. In the second one she had a few things added to her but in the third one she isn't even a person lol.

Not to mention graphics updates demand changes.

The developer of the game was extremely angry that they put a time limit on it. He said that if he had another half of a year or even a quarter of a year he could have used to PS3 to its full potential. He was frustrated he had to finish it fast.

If the graphics and system is completely updated I would demand that they put as much quality into it as possible. Since he has done things with the playstation that no one has done yet I really commend him on his abilities to push his team far enough for it.

don't forget hades, that in gow 1 don't have the mask and he looks like a monster, but in the 2 and 3 have mask and in 3 have a zombie face.
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
Dexter
Nova
Nova

by Dexter Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:19 pm

i would say wii

a lot of fun with funny graphic and funny games with funny charackters^^

Á LOT OF FUN

okay many games are not so good but with friends you can chill^^ and play ou yeah that is fun :D
The peace was destroyed
The people were slayed
The heaven is red like blood
The politics are no-good
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:11 pm

Dexter wrote:i would say wii

a lot of fun with funny graphic and funny games with funny charackters^^

Á LOT OF FUN

okay many games are not so good but with friends you can chill^^ and play ou yeah that is fun :D

Yea-na lol
Not for me
Kalk

by Kalk Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:30 am

When it comes to having friends over, I think you're right Dex.

The bowling, golf, baseball, and waving the controls around on the games + guitar hero options makes it the best party kind of thing. PS3 and Xbox are kinda crappy that way. There aren't many games with good multiplayer value. Xbox has Left 4 Dead and both have COD but that's only fun if there are either 4 people or only 2 are playing nazi zombies.
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:34 am

Kalk wrote:When it comes to having friends over, I think you're right Dex.

The bowling, golf, baseball, and waving the controls around on the games + guitar hero options makes it the best party kind of thing. PS3 and Xbox are kinda crappy that way. There aren't many games with good multiplayer value. Xbox has Left 4 Dead and both have COD but that's only fun if there are either 4 people or only 2 are playing nazi zombies.

btw No-one can beat me in Wii Tennis
I am Elite lol

Left 4 Dead is awesome
And i got kinda far in Nazi Zombies with my Bro's friend
Kalk

by Kalk Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:59 pm

Farthest I ever got was level 31. After that I LITERALLY gave up. I couldn't take it anymore. To get to level 31 took like 4 hours. I just couldn't take it anymore so I bought the super knife and just continually ran backwards slaying anything that got near me until they took me.
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:35 pm

Kalk wrote:Farthest I ever got was level 31. After that I LITERALLY gave up. I couldn't take it anymore. To get to level 31 took like 4 hours. I just couldn't take it anymore so I bought the super knife and just continually ran backwards slaying anything that got near me until they took me.

WOW
Ok well I got nowhere near there
It was on medium and It was my First time, I got to 10 I think
Kalk

by Kalk Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:55 am

If you play online a whole bunch you figure out where to go and what to do to make it last longer. There are a bunch of methods to make it easier for yourself and which buffs/weapons to get first.
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:14 am

Kalk wrote:If you play online a whole bunch you figure out where to go and what to do to make it last longer. There are a bunch of methods to make it easier for yourself and which buffs/weapons to get first.

yea, my Bro's friend (the one i was playing with) Was pretty helpful and told me which weapons to get and how to best survive....I didn't like the idea of holding off one whole floor by myself lololol
Dexter
Nova
Nova

by Dexter Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:37 pm

do you play wolfenstein too?
it´s a good ego-shooter ^^
The peace was destroyed
The people were slayed
The politics are no-good
Kalk

by Kalk Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:54 am

Dexter wrote:do you play wolfenstein too?

Nah, I haven't yet. I played the demo and thought it was pretty cool but I will probably wait until it drops in price.

Right now I have GoW1/2/3, Enchanted Arms, COD5 and MOdern Warfare 2, Fear, Fear 2, Devil May Cry 4, Resistance 2, Brutal Legend, and um.... NHL 10, Godfather 2, and one or two others.

Brutal Legend was sad :(. I mean sad as in shitty. Demo = good, game = waste of money.
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:37 am

Kalk wrote:
Dexter wrote:do you play wolfenstein too?

Nah, I haven't yet. I played the demo and thought it was pretty cool but I will probably wait until it drops in price.

Right now I have GoW1/2/3, Enchanted Arms, COD5 and MOdern Warfare 2, Fear, Fear 2, Devil May Cry 4, Resistance 2, Brutal Legend, and um.... NHL 10, Godfather 2, and one or two others.

Brutal Legend was sad :(. I mean sad as in shitty. Demo = good, game = waste of money.

Me neither, But then again, I've only got a PS2 and a PC (Graphics card ain't that good lol)
I'm maybe going to buy a PS3 at the end of the Year lol
Dexter
Nova
Nova

by Dexter Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:47 pm

be lucky in my country wolfenstein is a illigal game
you know what i mean
they politician mean oh it´s to brutal and the third rich oh nooo blablabla
and many games are censored i mean you destroy a game when you censor the half interesting scenes and make a no-blood mode -.- thats shit
The peace was destroyed
The people were slayed
The politics are no-good
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:45 am

Dexter wrote:be lucky in my country wolfenstein is a illigal game
you know what i mean
they politician mean oh it´s to brutal and the third rich oh nooo blablabla
and many games are censored i mean you destroy a game when you censor the half interesting scenes and make a no-blood mode -.- thats shit

lol That must suck, I mean a Blood on/ off option isn't that bad,
It's in Warrior Within and I normally keep it on lol
Return to VideoGames