Gaming, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo and PC!!
Vandheer Lorde II

LIMBO

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:00 am

OK, many of you have probably heard of this game, it's available on the Xbox Live Arcade, not sure how much it costs...

Anyway, this is quite possibly the most beautiful side-scrolling game's i've ever had the honor of playing, it sets the scene with a Very dark and deserted forest, in a world that seems very surreal but at the same time, believable..

You play as a young little boy, of who is not named, on a noble Quest to find his sister who has gone missing, i will admit, i have not finished the game so i'm un-sure of the outcome in his quest.

This game will test your thinking and have you analyse a situation and find the most Logical answer to solve the problem's presented, The game is not hard to learn the controls to, i mean really, there's 4 buttons...

-Left
-Right
-Jump
-Interact (Hold, push, pull, activate)

Of course what dark and vivid game would be complete without elements of horror, now if you are squeamish i suggest covering your damn mouth when playing, as it can get un-earthingly spooky

The boy will be constantly presented with Death and Despair, from Bear-Traps to giant killer Spiders, and when he dies, he dies violently (Almost enough so to make you regret it's happening to such a young helpless child)

(The best one is at 4:39) XD

But anyway, i defiantly recommend it to anyone who enjoys beautiful graphics and Physics...
3lijahG
Black Mist
Black Mist

Re: LIMBO

by 3lijahG Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:19 am

SEEMS LIKE IT'S A BIT MIND BENDING AT TIMES....
orochimaru yukyuzan anji erza scarlett fuwa aika tomoe fantasy a grimmjow jaggerjaques jesus diana leto zeus nero huey freeman apollo
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

Re: LIMBO

by QwertyFail Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:55 am

The ending deserves a sequel...
Return to VideoGames