Gaming, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo and PC!!
User avatar
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1345
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:44 am
Location: Australia

Crysis 2 Demo

by Daniel Sun Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:20 pm

Anyone got their hands on the Crysis 2 Demo? If anyone has, post here. Maybe we can play online sometime. So far I've been having a good time. Graphics are awesome, killcam is awesome. I am upset that it's changed so much, and inherits so little form Crysis 1. I can't help but to think 'Oh Crysis 2 Black ops'. It's very much call of duty, which is annoying and sad. Makes me even more sad, as i'm a developer and I take developer interrogatory seriously, I feel like Crytek has just copied COD.
But at least he game is fun. So if you've got the PC to support it, get the Demo.
User avatar
Armed with Waffles
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Dagobah

Re: Crysis 2 Demo

by Armed with Waffles Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:09 pm

I got the same feeling.

But I love the American vs. American thing. It feels like a simultion, not like real war where people die.

Best class: LMG with Stealth and Armor Enchance and Wepons Pro.

I'm level 8 after 3 hours.
GENTLEMAN!
Chop of my head with such velocity
that my blood will rocket through my neck,
and propel my lifeless body
ALL THE WAY TO PHOENIX!!!

Woooow... Yo, what's in Phoenix?

Why, it's your mama Steve.
GET THE AXE!!!
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Crysis 2 Demo

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:32 am

absolutely loved it, the best shooter of the year, until i play F3

but yea, i'm more of a Stealthy guy, but it's hard to do the assassinations, and 'everyone' uses the Armor in a battle, which makes it hard to kill em, but my highest amount of kills in a match so-far, would be 12 or 13

Can't wait for the full game, hopefully we will be doing a bit better for money then and i can buy it....
Image
User avatar
Nameless1
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm
Location: the world of SotC

Re: Crysis 2 Demo

by Nameless1 Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:13 am

It looks like an amazing game and I'm sure it is an amazing game. DAMN MY SHODDY COMPUTER AND DAMN CRY ENGINES SUPER ENHANCED GRAPHICS.
Make guns not war.

I'm water person, think of a Pisces with a longsword.
User avatar
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:39 am
Location: Mexico City

Re: Crysis 2 Demo

by Omar Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:17 am

I got Crysis 2 Demo(for ps3)! how bout we pwn each other? but i'm barely playing it so im still a newb Graphics sucks on PS3 and Xbox get Crysis 2 on PC and the graphics will be UNREAL. :D.
but Crysis 2 is really cool..for some reason i can't log in no more i logged in some days ago and played some crysis Maybe teh servers are down.

And yes CRYENGINE 3 is Imprisive even though Crytek copied COD tell one FPS game for Ps3 and Xbox that hasn't copy COD?


Add meh if you want so we can kick our asses.
PSN Omars510

Edit nevermind Crysis 2 Demo Shut down for ps3.
User avatar
Nameless1
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm
Location: the world of SotC

Re: Crysis 2 Demo

by Nameless1 Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:32 am

An FPS that didn't copy COD. You mean mirrors edge?

And Farcry, Chronicles of Riddick, Bulletstorm, Borderlands, You get the idea.

EVERY FIRST PERSON SHOOTER IS NOT A COD RIPOFF!

Sorry I have problems with that assumption.

Oh, i forgot battlefield...came before COD.
Make guns not war.

I'm water person, think of a Pisces with a longsword.
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: Crysis 2 Demo

by QwertyFail Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:14 am

TOO MUCH DAMN BULLETS NEEDED TO KILL SOMEONE!!!

-- Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:23 pm --

Besides that, I'm loving it!
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Crysis 2 Demo

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:21 am

Nameless1 wrote:An FPS that didn't copy COD. You mean mirrors edge?

And Farcry, Chronicles of Riddick, Bulletstorm, Borderlands, You get the idea.

EVERY FIRST PERSON SHOOTER IS NOT A COD RIPOFF!

Sorry I have problems with that assumption.

Oh, i forgot battlefield...came before COD.


I agree with Omar, and i think what he means is the Killstreaks, the Kill-cams, the Classes, and of course the controls......CoD look-alike's are popping up everywhere, hence why i love Mirror's Edge, it's really independent....
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Crysis 2 Demo

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:43 pm

metroSKY wrote:i have the demo but dunno y cannot ply....
what system u guys use? ps3 or xbox360?


I'm using the 360, and i heard a rumor that you can't play if you have a certain type of internet setup...

wireless etc
Image
User avatar
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:39 am
Location: Mexico City

Re: Crysis 2 Demo

by Omar Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:48 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Nameless1 wrote:An FPS that didn't copy COD. You mean mirrors edge?

And Farcry, Chronicles of Riddick, Bulletstorm, Borderlands, You get the idea.

EVERY FIRST PERSON SHOOTER IS NOT A COD RIPOFF!

Sorry I have problems with that assumption.

Oh, i forgot battlefield...came before COD.


I agree with Omar, and i think what he means is the Killstreaks, the Kill-cams, the Classes, and of course the controls......CoD look-alike's are popping up everywhere, hence why i love Mirror's Edge, it's really independent....


i forgot about mirrors edge.
but if we use math propley 98% of FPS are mostly a COD copy.
i Hate activision for that almost no games are independent.

Killzone 3 is Like COD
Crysis 2 is like COD
BattleField Bad company 2 is like cod
Halo Reach was now being like COD but halo has it's own style

most of you can say the gameplay is COD but some games have exclusive gameplay feature

Crysis 2 has the Nano Suit, Stealth suit, and those air Punches (Sorry i never played Crysis)
Killzone 3 looks like COD but it has some cool features it has a cool Brutal melee system
and Awsome multiplayer.
Halo well it always been the same. but there's new features
Battlefield bad Company 2 is like COD. but the multiplayer is WOW MAN leaves COD to the bottom.

In COD you can have 100 kills and 1 death because noobs camp.
but games like battlefield and killzone you have to die 6 or more times.
it's like Stradegy and not camping you camp in Crysis,Killzone,Battlefield,Halo you DIE
in COD you can camp alot and don't die.

I love killzone 3 cause of the multiplayer it really feels more better then COD.
Activision stop making COD it's LAST GEN.
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Crysis 2 Demo

by Vandheer Lorde II Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:07 am

Omar wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
I agree with Omar, and i think what he means is the Killstreaks, the Kill-cams, the Classes, and of course the controls......CoD look-alike's are popping up everywhere, hence why i love Mirror's Edge, it's really independent....


i forgot about mirrors edge.
but if we use math propley 98% of FPS are mostly a COD copy.
i Hate activision for that almost no games are independent.

Killzone 3 is Like COD
Crysis 2 is like COD
BattleField Bad company 2 is like cod
Halo Reach was now being like COD but halo has it's own style

most of you can say the gameplay is COD but some games have exclusive gameplay feature

Crysis 2 has the Nano Suit, Stealth suit, and those air Punches (Sorry i never played Crysis)
Killzone 3 looks like COD but it has some cool features it has a cool Brutal melee system
and Awsome multiplayer.
Halo well it always been the same. but there's new features
Battlefield bad Company 2 is like COD. but the multiplayer is WOW MAN leaves COD to the bottom.

In COD you can have 100 kills and 1 death because noobs camp.
but games like battlefield and killzone you have to die 6 or more times.
it's like Stradegy and not camping you camp in Crysis,Killzone,Battlefield,Halo you DIE
in COD you can camp alot and don't die.

I love killzone 3 cause of the multiplayer it really feels more better then COD.
Activision stop making COD it's LAST GEN.



You have any idea how many times you just said.....COD?
Image
User avatar
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:39 am
Location: Mexico City

Re: Crysis 2 Demo

by Omar Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:50 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Omar wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
I agree with Omar, and i think what he means is the Killstreaks, the Kill-cams, the Classes, and of course the controls......CoD look-alike's are popping up everywhere, hence why i love Mirror's Edge, it's really independent....


i forgot about mirrors edge.
but if we use math propley 98% of FPS are mostly a COD copy.
i Hate activision for that almost no games are independent.

Killzone 3 is Like COD
Crysis 2 is like COD
BattleField Bad company 2 is like cod
Halo Reach was now being like COD but halo has it's own style

most of you can say the gameplay is COD but some games have exclusive gameplay feature

Crysis 2 has the Nano Suit, Stealth suit, and those air Punches (Sorry i never played Crysis)
Killzone 3 looks like COD but it has some cool features it has a cool Brutal melee system
and Awsome multiplayer.
Halo well it always been the same. but there's new features
Battlefield bad Company 2 is like COD. but the multiplayer is WOW MAN leaves COD to the bottom.

In COD you can have 100 kills and 1 death because noobs camp.
but games like battlefield and killzone you have to die 6 or more times.
it's like Stradegy and not camping you camp in Crysis,Killzone,Battlefield,Halo you DIE
in COD you can camp alot and don't die.

I love killzone 3 cause of the multiplayer it really feels more better then COD.
Activision stop making COD it's LAST GEN.



You have any idea how many times you just said.....COD?


of CODruse... lol i mean of course i did.
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: Crysis 2 Demo

by QwertyFail Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:12 am

Are we talking about the cod fish here?
Image
User avatar
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1345
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:44 am
Location: Australia

Re: Crysis 2 Demo

by Daniel Sun Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:47 am

Faith is my wife.
User avatar
Nameless1
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm
Location: the world of SotC

Re: Crysis 2 Demo

by Nameless1 Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:49 am

Your the second person I've heard/read say that.
Make guns not war.

I'm water person, think of a Pisces with a longsword.
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: Crysis 2 Demo

by QwertyFail Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:51 am

Daniel Sun wrote:Faith is my wife.

Can she teach me how to use Runner Vision?
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Crysis 2 Demo

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:17 am

QwertyFail wrote:
Daniel Sun wrote:Faith is my wife.

Can she teach me how to use Runner Vision?


Tsst, who plays with that shit on?
Image
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: Crysis 2 Demo

by QwertyFail Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:34 am

Could be useful in real-life. 8-)
Image
User avatar
3lijahG
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:18 am

Re: Crysis 2 Demo

by 3lijahG Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:09 pm

just saw crysis 2 trailer, and it is a must buy for me, based on the story plot / time / setting , kind of like deus ex human revolution

-- Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:09 pm --

just saw crysis 2 trailer, and it is a must buy for me, based on the story plot / time / setting , kind of like deus ex human revolution
orochimaru yukyuzan anji erza scarlett fuwa aika tomoe fantasy a grimmjow jaggerjaques jesus diana leto zeus nero huey freeman apollo
Image
Return to VideoGames

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest