Gaming, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo and PC!!
Dexter
Nova
Nova

Re: God of War (1,2 and 3)

by Dexter Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:42 pm

Po is a really sirious enemy
don´t underestimate him
he won without fight siriously :D
The peace was destroyed
The people were slayed
The heaven is red like blood
The politics are no-good
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:43 am

ravecchia wrote:ABSOLUTELY WRONG!!!! KRATOS EXIST IN ORIGINAL GREEK MYTOLOGY!!!!!!! HE IS THE GOD OF POWER (POWER eng = KRATOS greek) and he have hlep the gods in the titan war and have chain prometeus on the mountain

Uhhhh the Original God of war is Ares it says in Mythology wich also called Mars[/quote]

... you don't have understand what i say.... Kratos is the god of power, not of war! ok?

and vhandeer, i like kratos, but he isn't my favourite character! sometimes i prefer Po from kung fu panda than Kratos![/quote]

Po lol that one made me laugh lololol
Kratos is the god of power, not of war! ok?

We know, that's what we're saying, he was never in Greek Mythology, Ares was...There is no God Of Power
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:26 pm

well... yes there is... i have read it on a mytology greek books that speak about titan and it say: "with the help of Kratos, the god of power, Zeus have chained prometeus" and it is from an original myth story!
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:03 am

The titans would be Victorious if they dont betray kratos
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:13 am

ravecchia wrote:well... yes there is... i have read it on a mytology greek books that speak about titan and it say: "with the help of Kratos, the god of power, Zeus have chained prometeus" and it is from an original myth story!

Hmmm, Even if there was I dun think he'd be named Kratos....I just looked it up
You are right but his Greek name is Cratus....And he isn't the son of Zeus
OR Cronos, He is the son of Pallas and Styx....But, i dun remember him being very Important......
Here, read http://www.theoi.com/Daimon/Kratos.html
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:10 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
ravecchia wrote:well... yes there is... i have read it on a mytology greek books that speak about titan and it say: "with the help of Kratos, the god of power, Zeus have chained prometeus" and it is from an original myth story!

Hmmm, Even if there was I dun think he'd be named Kratos....I just looked it up
You are right but his Greek name is Cratus....And he isn't the son of Zeus
OR Cronos, He is the son of Pallas and Styx....But, i dun remember him being very Important......
Here, read http://www.theoi.com/Daimon/Kratos.html

i don't have say that he is zeus's son... i have say that he exists and he is the god of power... Cratus is the greek name, right... i usually call him Kratos for abitude XD
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:00 am

I wander who is that God who Got Severed on the head and use it as light. Which i most hate is Hermes because he keeps taunting til i get mad but luckily i also cut his feet unable to move swiftly so i finished him off
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:06 pm

Aku saturos wrote:I wander who is that God who Got Severed on the head and use it as light. Which i most hate is Hermes because he keeps taunting til i get mad but luckily i also cut his feet unable to move swiftly so i finished him off

don't listen him... i have always think when i follow him "don't worry, a moment where you can play with him is nearly! :twisted: "
- Gaiden
- Zaki
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:12 pm

Aku saturos wrote:I wander who is that God who Got Severed on the head and use it as light. Which i most hate is Hermes because he keeps taunting til i get mad but luckily i also cut his feet unable to move swiftly so i finished him off

I think that's Helios
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:41 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:

I think that's Helios

tecnically, Helios is the roman god of sun and in greeck he is the titan of fire...
- Gaiden
- Zaki
Kalk

by Kalk Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:03 pm

Yeah, what I think they were trying to do was relive the lives of the Gods in this fantastical world. They stay close but they don't follow it exactly. I don't believe that is what he meant to do. He said he wanted to invent a new story but with all the familiar faces. While writing the game he had four professors in the field checking his work and finding new pieces for him to write about.

There is actually a four part mini-series made just for the damn game. Man is there ever a lot of hype about it. I almost want to try and beat it on Chaos mode now.

I better not, might smash a few controllers in the atempt lol.
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:42 pm

after sometimes, chaos mode is similar to the spartan mode
- Gaiden
- Zaki
Kalk

by Kalk Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:22 am

ravecchia wrote:after sometimes, chaos mode is similar to the spartan mode

Hmm... I would agree to some extent, but the AI and fighting moves with the bosses and enemies are far more advanced in this one. They move quicker and with less warning. Hades is insane. There is an easy way to beat him now though but I think they're going to fix it with the first patch.
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:07 pm

Kalk wrote:

Hmm... I would agree to some extent, but the AI and fighting moves with the bosses and enemies are far more advanced in this one. They move quicker and with less warning. Hades is insane. There is an easy way to beat him now though but I think they're going to fix it with the first patch.

i think hades is the powerfull boss in all the game... really awesome and fucking strong!!!!!
- Gaiden
- Zaki
Kalk

by Kalk Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:55 pm

ravecchia wrote:
Kalk wrote:

i think hades is the powerfull boss in all the game... really awesome and fucking strong!!!!!

Yeah I know, on God mode he was the biggest pain in the ass. It only took 5 or so tries to finally get through the first part of fighting Zeus but when he multiplies... jesus christ it took forever to beat that part. I can't imagine what it woudl be like to kill him on chaos mode. You just need to get the method down for Hades but Zeus is a real bugger. I guess Hermes is tough in Chaos mode too.

Helios' head and the bow don't work on him. You actually have to dodge all his shit then ONLY attack when he's tired cause it only takes him 3 hits to kill you.
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:52 pm

i hate hermes :? it is a boring long thing...
- Gaiden
- Zaki
Kalk

by Kalk Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:11 am

Ok, so I was in EB games today looking for new things to buy (games etc.). I am thinking about getting Red Dead Redemption cause I love wile west games but... that is besides the point.

I went ahead and asked a question I knew i wouldn't get an answer to, and, if i did, it'd be negative: "Know when the new GoW DLC is comin out?" He said "No... have to wait for more platinum trophies I guess."

What the fuck did that mean? Turns out that after you get the last trophy (platinum for getting all trophies) you take a look at the trophy and all it says is http://www.spartansstandtall.com. It turns out that when you play through and gain all the trophies it links up with the website if you have the internet. The more Platinum trophies won it allows more of the picture to be shown.

What will it reveal? Here is my hypothesis:

WARNING SPOILER. I'M REVEALING BASICALLY EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS AT THE END OF THE GAME. TO READ PAST HERE HIGHLIGHT ALL OF THE WORDS.

The picture that is shown is water with rain coming down on it. This shows us a few things. 1. Rain represents the death of Poseiden therefore it comes after GoW3. There is lightning and thunder in the sky which means Zeus is dead. There is no sun, ergo Helios is dead. 2. It's the sea, if you have watched all the scenes after the death of Kratos it shows that he dragged himself off of the cliff. I'm thinking that a few things are going to happen.

A) Either Kratos emerges from the water because he has unfinished business with Chaos B) It is a reflection of his brother who was sent to hell when he was born to be raised in the River Styx or even C) The new hero emerges that will take over the GoW series. Or even a possible D) It will tell us there is DLC available and what will happen next.

Either way, start getting the damn trophies lol.
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Omar Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:57 am

oh thank you kalk i read the spoliers directly.

:evil:
Kalk

by Kalk Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:02 am

Hold on now... I hope that was sarcasm... was it? I thoroughly warned that there were spoilers after the sentence in complete bold and that if you didn't want to know what would happen at the end not to read it. Or did you anyway?

If so, you were thoroughly warned and I apologize on your behalf for actually highlighting and reading it.

-- Wed May 05, 2010 10:51 pm --

Ok, so the website has revealed that there is going to be another god of war. It's for the PSP though!

I didn't even know there was a first one! I hate when they do that. Now I'll have to either find someone else with a PSP or buy one myself JUST for these two games... I'm not huge into them anymore. I actually just picked up my super old block Game Boy without colour to start playing it again lol.

Anyway... I think I actually would buy the PSP JUST for these two games though... I believe they are prequels leading up him asking Ares for help.

Any thoughts?
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Sun May 16, 2010 1:19 pm

I wander why Zeus is still alive while kratos Pierce it into Zeuses Heart. I think thats kratos plan to defeat a god
Kalk

by Kalk Sun May 16, 2010 11:21 pm

Yeah I find that kind of wierd. It's like "you can't kill a god.... unless you stab him repeatedly with something sharp or... they... bleed out i guess. So in other words they're not exactly that godly but can do magic shit. Good luck Kratos."
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Mon May 17, 2010 6:26 am

Kalk wrote:Yeah I find that kind of wierd. It's like "you can't kill a god.... unless you stab him repeatedly with something sharp or... they... bleed out i guess. So in other words they're not exactly that godly but can do magic shit. Good luck Kratos."

Very True, kinda lets down fans/ believers of Greek mythology :/
Kalk

by Kalk Mon May 17, 2010 11:47 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Kalk wrote:Yeah I find that kind of wierd. It's like "you can't kill a god.... unless you stab him repeatedly with something sharp or... they... bleed out i guess. So in other words they're not exactly that godly but can do magic shit. Good luck Kratos."

Very True, kinda lets down fans/ believers of Greek mythology :/

I wouldn't go that far. Gods kill other gods and banish them as well within Greek mythology.
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Mon May 17, 2010 7:32 pm

if a god can't be killed... where is the fun to kill gods??? :lol:
- Gaiden
- Zaki
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Tue May 18, 2010 2:30 pm

Welll good thing pandora made Plan B in case Kratos failed to slay zues by using the blade of olympus. but his power of being a god is in that blade i mean God kill god
Return to VideoGames