Gaming, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo and PC!!
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

Re: God of War (1,2 and 3)

by ravecchia Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:56 pm

Vandheer! try to finish the 1 in god mode without use red orbs and the 2 in titan mode without use red orbs... it is really HARD MAN!!!!
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:13 pm

ravecchia wrote:Vandheer! try to finish the 1 in god mode without use red orbs and the 2 in titan mode without use red orbs... it is really HARD MAN!!!!

lol I tried lolololol
It was Bull....Shit
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:31 pm

i have finish it after some times... and after it, i was really happy!
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
Kalk

by Kalk Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:54 am

I don't know about now, but I don't even think anyone beat the game in Chaos mode on GoW3. I did it on Titan with minimal difficulty but I want to avoid the frustration of doing it on Chaos. Without Red orbs would be nuts. I did it on the second difficulty without getting any.

I got 100% trophies and that is enough for me thanks.

Beat Fear 2 just yesterday, thinking about dling that expansion campaign pack.
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:12 am

Now i unlock cool new costumes when i keep pressing Circle trying to beat the hell out of Zeus
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:16 am

Aku saturos wrote:Now i unlock cool new costumes when i keep pressing Circle trying to beat the hell out of Zeus

that part is easy, and fun (however, when do you know to stop pressing circle? lol)
I'm quite a button masher so it would be easy boss for me lolololol
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:36 am

No when your in a mini game like Grab. Like when Hermes Try to kick your ass but you press some Triangle,Circle,Square and X. and needs to rotate the analog stick. So think fast i even unlock the costume of Fear Kratos
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:40 am

Aku saturos wrote:No when your in a mini game like Grab. Like when Hermes Try to kick your ass but you press some Triangle,Circle,Square and X. and needs to rotate the analog stick. So think fast i even unlock the costume of Fear Kratos

Ok, I can do every other Button Mashing, But when it comes to spinning the analogue Stick, IT'S SHIT! lol
I remember Countless times in the first game where I couldn't beat that Sunnovabitch Minotaur
I ended up having to Pause it when the command came up on the screen so i had enough time to remember it, That's how I beat that bastard ROFL

But Ares, Holy Shit he was easy, That's why I loved the game, Send us through all kinds of HELL adn give us a nice and Easy last Boss to defeat^^
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:44 am

I hate using Analog stick when i grab a Siren or Medusa
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:59 am

Aku saturos wrote:I hate using Analog stick when i grab a Siren or Medusa

I know ey, the bitch always gets away lol
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:42 pm

I hate those bitches cause when they petrify me or screams in my head you got instantly die if you dont shake your analog stick. it even makes my thumb turns red.Plus since i first started playing the part 2 i saw 2 hot bitches lying on the bath room after you set your body through the air when rhodes threw you and after that i try searching on the bathroom and whoa is got Replenished and they gave me red points just pops out after i F*** them good hehehehe :lol:
Kalk

by Kalk Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:58 pm

Yeah man, that damn challenge where you have to get turned to stone 10 times and survive in GoW3 was insane. Just gotta keep moving then stop when people are relatively far away and pray lol.

-- Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:01 am --

In addition, sadly there is no way to unlock costumes on GoW3.

I think that was a huge sell-out. You have to pre-order every addition at different places just to get the costume codes. Fear Kratos comes if you beat the game. No point in ordering hundreds of dollars of the same damn game just to get the rest.

That's alright though. I know in a few weeks they'll release the content to buy online. I won't bother though. I'm not THAT into it.
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:40 pm

i think normal kratos is the best costume...
and, why grab are hard? when you know what kind of grab you do to your enemy, it is easy! the minotaurs of gow1 is really easly! ares do always the same moves with his "flamethrower hammer with cerberus face"

the last scene, where you push O for punch zeus, it is really awesome and fun!!!!! i was going for 20 minutes and i was say "OMFG! when the mini-game ends, there isn't zeus, but some flesh things on the rock!" :lol:
- Gaiden
- Zaki
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:25 pm

ravecchia wrote:i think normal kratos is the best costume...
and, why grab are hard? when you know what kind of grab you do to your enemy, it is easy! the minotaurs of gow1 is really easly! ares do always the same moves with his "flamethrower hammer with cerberus face"

the last scene, where you push O for punch zeus, it is really awesome and fun!!!!! i was going for 20 minutes and i was say "OMFG! when the mini-game ends, there isn't zeus, but some flesh things on the rock!" :lol:

yea the dirty SOB didn't die lol
(eventually he did) Some God lol
But man did it take ages, Got bored of seeing nothing but Red all over the screen, then the circle button disappears but you have to keep pressing it until the Cutscene lol
Dexter
Nova
Nova

by Dexter Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:49 pm

i think the best custom is the one how looks like a potato xD
i mean it is in gow2
the game is totally seriously und brutall and than this a potato
scream in fear the "death potato is here"
The peace was destroyed
The people were slayed
The heaven is red like blood
The politics are no-good
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:54 pm

or the "dark odissey"! man, it is awsome! black skin with orange tatoo... it is awesome... or the tuna in gow2 XD hydra costume is cool too, but i don't like it because kratos wire is beard XD
- Gaiden
- Zaki
Kalk

by Kalk Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:51 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:

But man did it take ages, Got bored of seeing nothing but Red all over the screen, then the circle button disappears but you have to keep pressing it until the Cutscene lol

Nah,as soon as the whole screen goes red it's over and you can stop pressing it. Don't need to keep hitting the button. I stopped after it all went red and it just kept on going with the scenes.

Also, I liked the business man suit. That's the one tha tI used when I played it over. All business. Lol.
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:12 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:

Yah i imagine that i was slicing a tomato just pops out of my eye. But Its just like a Straw berry Jam.Keep pressing circle til hes mother F****** Face is totally wrecked
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:40 am

Aku saturos wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:

Yah i imagine that i was slicing a tomato just pops out of my eye. But Its just like a Straw berry Jam.Keep pressing circle til hes mother F****** Face is totally wrecked

Hells YEA That's how we roll too^^
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:46 pm

This stories about god of war comparing to greek mythology is just wrong but its just being reimagined like dan does to armed with wings and contrast.The thing about war about titans and gods are merely written in the mythology Also the characters too but theres only one character isnt their and its Kratos
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:24 pm

Aku saturos wrote:This stories about god of war comparing to greek mythology is just wrong but its just being reimagined like dan does to armed with wings and contrast.

I think that's a bad example, It's completely diff circumstances, Dan just changed the Characters abit, he didn't re-do the whole idea at all
GOW re-does the whole Greek Myth stories and puts in a mass murderer who ends up killing all the gods lol
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:22 pm

Aku saturos wrote:This stories about god of war comparing to greek mythology is just wrong but its just being reimagined like dan does to armed with wings and contrast.The thing about war about titans and gods are merely written in the mythology Also the characters too but theres only one character isnt their and its Kratos

ABSOLUTELY WRONG!!!! KRATOS EXIST IN ORIGINAL GREEK MYTOLOGY!!!!!!! HE IS THE GOD OF POWER (POWER eng = KRATOS greek) and he have hlep the gods in the titan war and have chain prometeus on the mountain
- Gaiden
- Zaki
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:41 pm

ravecchia wrote:
Aku saturos wrote:This stories about god of war comparing to greek mythology is just wrong but its just being reimagined like dan does to armed with wings and contrast.The thing about war about titans and gods are merely written in the mythology Also the characters too but theres only one character isnt their and its Kratos

ABSOLUTELY WRONG!!!! KRATOS EXIST IN ORIGINAL GREEK MYTOLOGY!!!!!!! HE IS THE GOD OF POWER (POWER eng = KRATOS greek) and he have hlep the gods in the titan war and have chain prometeus on the mountain

Uhhhh the Original God of war is Ares it says in Mythology wich also called Mars
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:04 pm

Aku saturos wrote:
ravecchia wrote:

Uhhhh the Original God of war is Ares it says in Mythology wich also called Mars

Took the words outta my mouth....I think Ravecchia is just a 'REAL' big fan of Kratos lol
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:09 pm

Aku saturos wrote:
ravecchia wrote:

... you don't have understand what i say.... Kratos is the god of power, not of war! ok?

and vhandeer, i like kratos, but he isn't my favourite character! sometimes i prefer Po from kung fu panda than Kratos!
- Gaiden
- Zaki
Return to VideoGames