Gaming, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo and PC!!
Kalk
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:22 am

Re: God of War (1,2 and 3)

by Kalk Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:08 pm

Yup, just bigger and more badass.

You get to see what he looks like without his mask on. Why did he look bad? They guy drug souls out of bodies with hooks and has spikes all over him. I also think what's on the outside of him is a layer of some kind of flesh but I'm not sure what it is... It's strange, you'll have to play to figure it out cause I don't know what the fuck is going on with that guy. All I know is it was one of the hardest fights if you're on chaos or titan mode.
User avatar
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: North Coast of Ryu-Lake (in real life, italy)

Re: God of War (1,2 and 3)

by ravecchia Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:22 pm

hades in the first gow don't have a mask! he have a O mouth with a lot of long teeth!
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
Kalk
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:22 am

Re: God of War (1,2 and 3)

by Kalk Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:10 am

In this one his face is always on fire. I love it.
User avatar
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: North Coast of Ryu-Lake (in real life, italy)

Re: God of War (1,2 and 3)

by ravecchia Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:48 pm

FINALLY!!!! finished in a day :D it is awesome! but i don't like the final :cry:
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
User avatar
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 am
Location: Racoon city

Re: God of War (1,2 and 3)

by Aku saturos Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:39 am

ravecchia wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Does everyone here agree that Zeus on GOW2 was Easy as shit?


i yhink perseo was a shit! really easly! but the best kill ever is the one with teseo! my god! he have crush his head between the door! awesome!!!!

but i have a question... why in the gow3 demo, in the end kratos attack a titan???



Because The Titans is just using Kratos as Bait If your reffering to Gaia the Earth titan. but if your reffering to a titan that has thorns in his Back. That was Hades but hes not a titan hes just a God that Transform into a Giant. Which ive saw the raging battle

-- Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:42 am --

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:I really didn't like what Hades looked like in Gow2 And 1
Is he the same in 3?


Well Hades is Good All Gods are Good until the Pandoras box was opened and they became Evil after that,But Everything is Different Like Poseidon In part 1 and 2. But in part 3 hes a Huge Water monster. Much Larger Comparing to a Titan
Image
User avatar
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: North Coast of Ryu-Lake (in real life, italy)

Re: God of War (1,2 and 3)

by ravecchia Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:14 am

yeah true! but poseidon is really easy, hades is really really hard!!!! in caos mode it take a lot of time!

i love how Kratos kill Cronos! think how much pain his enemy feel!!!!
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: God of War (1,2 and 3)

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:26 am

Aku saturos wrote:
ravecchia wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Does everyone here agree that Zeus on GOW2 was Easy as shit?


i yhink perseo was a shit! really easly! but the best kill ever is the one with teseo! my god! he have crush his head between the door! awesome!!!!

but i have a question... why in the gow3 demo, in the end kratos attack a titan???



Because The Titans is just using Kratos as Bait If your reffering to Gaia the Earth titan. but if your reffering to a titan that has thorns in his Back. That was Hades but hes not a titan hes just a God that Transform into a Giant. Which ive saw the raging battle

-- Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:42 am --

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:I really didn't like what Hades looked like in Gow2 And 1
Is he the same in 3?


Well Hades is Good All Gods are Good until the Pandoras box was opened and they became Evil after that,But Everything is Different Like Poseidon In part 1 and 2. But in part 3 hes a Huge Water monster. Much Larger Comparing to a Titan



Ummm bro, You just Ruined it for everyone here :o (Not for me tho, I already saw it lol)
Image
User avatar
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: North Coast of Ryu-Lake (in real life, italy)

Re: God of War (1,2 and 3)

by ravecchia Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:28 am

i like gow 1 and 2 because they recall a lot of greeck myths... but in gow 3 it doens't recall me greeck mythologies, but a lot of high technology (my god! how a guy have build the labyrint in only 4718 days??? alone too???)
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: God of War (1,2 and 3)

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:34 am

ravecchia wrote:i like gow 1 and 2 because they recall a lot of greeck myths... but in gow 3 it doens't recall me greeck mythologies, but a lot of high technology (my god! how a guy have build the labyrint in only 4718 days??? alone too???)


That's why they call it "Myth" lol
And the 3rd One is supposed to be about what Happens if the Son of 'Zeus' (i don't believe in this shit lol) did Go "All-Out-Rebel" On the Gods Asses, Henceforth they're Writing their own ending to a Myth

ppl do It all the time
Just like Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief (And No, I haven't seen it yet)
Image
User avatar
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: North Coast of Ryu-Lake (in real life, italy)

Re: God of War (1,2 and 3)

by ravecchia Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:36 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
ravecchia wrote:i like gow 1 and 2 because they recall a lot of greeck myths... but in gow 3 it doens't recall me greeck mythologies, but a lot of high technology (my god! how a guy have build the labyrint in only 4718 days??? alone too???)


That's why they call it "Myth" lol
And the 3rd One is supposed to be about what Happens if the Son of 'Zeus' (i don't believe in this shit lol) did Go "All-Out-Rebel" On the Gods Asses, Henceforth they're Writing their own ending to a Myth

ppl do It all the time
Just like Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief (And No, I haven't seen it yet)


haven't see it???? you are really lucky!!!!! please, don't go to see it... i have lose 7€ for a stupid movie...
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: God of War (1,2 and 3)

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:44 am

ravecchia wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
ravecchia wrote:i like gow 1 and 2 because they recall a lot of greeck myths... but in gow 3 it doens't recall me greeck mythologies, but a lot of high technology (my god! how a guy have build the labyrint in only 4718 days??? alone too???)


That's why they call it "Myth" lol
And the 3rd One is supposed to be about what Happens if the Son of 'Zeus' (i don't believe in this shit lol) did Go "All-Out-Rebel" On the Gods Asses, Henceforth they're Writing their own ending to a Myth

ppl do It all the time
Just like Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief (And No, I haven't seen it yet)


haven't see it???? you are really lucky!!!!! please, don't go to see it... i have lose 7€ for a stupid movie...


Ummm, next time please talk about more than 'One' Topic i was just talked about ok
All you seemed to read was the end part, I don't write Opinions for them to be Ignored, Answer back plz lol

And I was told it was good, My gf saw it
7 Bucks, Damn that's cheap lol
Image
Kalk
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:22 am

Re: God of War (1,2 and 3)

by Kalk Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:06 pm

Easy tiger. I don't think he has to reply to everything you have to say.

Also, mythology is, as you said, just mythology and not to be taken seriously. I don't think there is anyone today that believes it's true. Let's not turn this into a religion debate lol.
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: God of War (1,2 and 3)

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:39 pm

Kalk wrote:mythology is, as you said, just mythology and not to be taken seriously. I don't think there is anyone today that believes it's true. Let's not turn this into a religion debate lol.


lolol yea agreed
Kinda weird tho that they have already made 2 Movies about Greek Mythology this Year
I hope they don't make another one lol
Image
User avatar
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: North Coast of Ryu-Lake (in real life, italy)

Re: God of War (1,2 and 3)

by ravecchia Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:26 am

Kalk wrote:Easy tiger. I don't think he has to reply to everything you have to say.

Also, mythology is, as you said, just mythology and not to be taken seriously. I don't think there is anyone today that believes it's true. Let's not turn this into a religion debate lol.


i like a lot myhtologies! greeck, egyptian, nordic... it is cool think when you die, you have a second life or tsumani are creted by poseidon... of course, this is cool for me
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
Kalk
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:22 am

Re: God of War (1,2 and 3)

by Kalk Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:04 am

Oh, it's cool for sure. I love mythology, I took a few classes of it just to learn about how all the gods are related.

About the Greek movies. If you've played all the God of War games then it's easy to see that the Clash of the Titans is a cheap knock off. The guy will NEVER equal Kratos, nor could I see anyone equalling him with intimidation or terror.
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: God of War (1,2 and 3)

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:16 am

Kalk wrote:Oh, it's cool for sure. I love mythology, I took a few classes of it just to learn about how all the gods are related.

About the Greek movies. If you've played all the God of War games then it's easy to see that the Clash of the Titans is a cheap knock off. The guy will NEVER equal Kratos, nor could I see anyone equalling him with intimidation or terror.


I saw that the main guy was Perseus, But I'm sure in Greek Mythology he 'only' Defeated Medusa
(Amirite?)

And me being Fully Christian, I don't really get into Greek Mythology......But I have to say i love the way Tomb Raider crafter Norse Mythology with the King Arthur Myth
Beautiful Combination right^^
Image
User avatar
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: North Coast of Ryu-Lake (in real life, italy)

Re: God of War (1,2 and 3)

by ravecchia Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:59 pm

Kalk wrote:Oh, it's cool for sure. I love mythology, I took a few classes of it just to learn about how all the gods are related.

About the Greek movies. If you've played all the God of War games then it's easy to see that the Clash of the Titans is a cheap knock off. The guy will NEVER equal Kratos, nor could I see anyone equalling him with intimidation or terror.


i love the scene from gow 1 when the minotaur appear an charge kratos and do something like "i am big" or "i am better"... and kratos don't move and look it like "when we can start to play?" XD

YES! NO ONE is equalling him with intimidation and terror! after you see kratos, all the other greeck hero are nothing xD
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
User avatar
Dexter
Nova
Nova
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:04 pm
Location: Radolfzell^^

Re: God of War (1,2 and 3)

by Dexter Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:25 pm

yeah i mean this are really epic games and i love those games but i have only a wii^^
so i go to my cousin to play gow and the story wow
the best scene is in gow3 when kratos kill poseidon ;I
The peace was destroyed
The people were slayed
The heaven is red like blood
The politics are no-good
User avatar
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: North Coast of Ryu-Lake (in real life, italy)

Re: God of War (1,2 and 3)

by ravecchia Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:01 pm

Dexter wrote:yeah i mean this are really epic games and i love those games but i have only a wii^^
so i go to my cousin to play gow and the story wow
the best scene is in gow3 when kratos kill poseidon ;I


the first-person view is really brutally! a lot of gore and... "pop!" who have close the light? :lol:
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: God of War (1,2 and 3)

by Vandheer Lorde II Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:13 pm

ravecchia wrote:
Dexter wrote:yeah i mean this are really epic games and i love those games but i have only a wii^^
so i go to my cousin to play gow and the story wow
the best scene is in gow3 when kratos kill poseidon ;I


the first-person view is really brutally! a lot of gore and... "pop!" who have close the light? :lol:


So you actually kill all of em?
Including Athena
Cos I saw her at the end of that game 0.o
Oh and after Killing Poseidon, Percy Jackson won't be happy lol
Image
User avatar
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: North Coast of Ryu-Lake (in real life, italy)

Re: God of War (1,2 and 3)

by ravecchia Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:06 pm

LOL! this one is epic Vhandeer!!! i hope see kratos rip percy's head of his body and absorb a lot of red orbs :lol:
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
Kalk
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:22 am

Re: God of War (1,2 and 3)

by Kalk Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:27 am

Yeah man, I think my favourite one was definitely Poseiden. Not only was it epic and gorey, but it was a first in my books to see it from a first person view like that. I've seen it from OTHER perspectives but jesus christ...


I was hoping so bad that there would be a kind of online competition or online content with this game but I understand it would be difficult to do that with the kind of fighting in the game.

If there was online content we could start up a group right away with all the people here lol.
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: God of War (1,2 and 3)

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:32 am

ravecchia wrote:LOL! this one is epic Vhandeer!!! i hope see kratos rip percy's head of his body and absorb a lot of red orbs :lol:


gotta love those Red Orbs^^
Image
User avatar
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: North Coast of Ryu-Lake (in real life, italy)

Re: God of War (1,2 and 3)

by ravecchia Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:01 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
ravecchia wrote:LOL! this one is epic Vhandeer!!! i hope see kratos rip percy's head of his body and absorb a lot of red orbs :lol:


gotta love those Red Orbs^^


red orbs are one of tha main things of the game! without them, you can't become powerful! and my favourite god is probably Poseidon, but i totally love Hades weapon!
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: God of War (1,2 and 3)

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:37 pm

ravecchia wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
ravecchia wrote:LOL! this one is epic Vhandeer!!! i hope see kratos rip percy's head of his body and absorb a lot of red orbs :lol:


gotta love those Red Orbs^^


red orbs are one of tha main things of the game!


Duh, i know, I wouldn't of Finished 1 and 2 without knowing that lol
Image
Return to VideoGames

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest