Gaming, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo and PC!!
Kalk

God of War (1,2 and 3)

by Kalk Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:07 pm

Bought the collection series God of War 1 and 2. I couldn't put the game down until I had 100% in both games. UNREAL. If you love Greek Mythology, Zeus, Titans, etc. GET THIS GAME. My god it's just... something else.

Just type in "Killing Helios" into youtube. Right there. I guarantee 100% that will be weapon of the year for the VGA awards. Has to be. What else can rival that?

God of War 3 is released today and I'm headin in to get my copy in about 1 hour lol. So excited. Pooping pants.
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

Re: God of War (1,2 and 3)

by ravecchia Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:00 pm

god of war? GOD OF WAR?!?!?!?!?!?!? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *head explose*
i think the best game ever!!!!!!!! no one can beat GoW series!
completely the best series game thet i have ever see! KRATOS Rules forever!!!!!!!!!!!!
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:29 pm

I deff think it was an entertaining series, But sometimes the Challenges/ Puzzles were soooo fucking hard, Also I'm not really one for Greek Mythology, The Violence and Gameplay was good, Eventho it wasn't my kind of game i Still give it 8.5/10 that score is based on all Three
Kalk

by Kalk Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:06 am

You've already played 3?

Although it's pretty cocky to say, all the gaming guides are stating it's "going to be game of the year, bar none" and it has only been about 3 months into 2010.

That's pretty impressive. Haven't played it yet, just got home.
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:27 am

I never played part 3 because i require PS3 box not PS2 box but i see the ending why Zeus try to kill kratos.The whole thing is that this War started because of Athena's Wise reaction of Questing the Pandora's box which puzzles me that pandora's box contains evil and good powers in the universe.When kratos opened it Give him Great and good powers,However the Evil Thoughts and powers were also unleashed and it seeks revenge of a God that try to keep them inside the box which is Zeus. Thats why zeus seek to kill kratos because of its evil power. Zeus woudnt let himself kill his own son if Athena should Advice kratos to seek yet another power to Defeat Ares.In the End Kratos Killed himself, He was suppose to strike athena but he stabbed himself with it and Perish.....I fully understand why Zeus became evil, And its all Athena's Fault. Atleast Kratos is happy to be with his own family, Rather to live. And no longer rule Olympus itself. Death is his only final doing

(Too bad i cant get it here in Philipines)
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:55 am

I played a Demo, And It's just the same stuff as the First 2, Slashing the shit outta enemies and Solving annoying, But challenging Puzzles....The only Diff is the Characters, Items, And weapons...
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:09 am

Every games and their 2nd Episodes are always Different like comparing 1 and 2 it was suppose to be a tornado style of spinning the blades but now its different, Also in part 1 when you hold R1 and hold O it creates a massive shockwave but in 2 It thrusts its double blades no charging anymore. but the basic attacks are still their in 1,2 and 3
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:33 pm

i think Kratos is always cool with his moves... the base conmbination for attack is the same in all 3 GoW, but it is cool! if you like it, why change it???
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
Kalk

by Kalk Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:22 am

Just beat it. My god what a game. All the reviews are right. I can see this winning game of the year. It already won for "most anticipated release of 2010".

I knew the game had to end like that... but damn it... i didn't want it to. I won't say anything to ruin it if anyone hasn't already played it but.... I can see a God of War 4. I hope there is, the graphics are AMAZING. Game play is just sick. Some of the finishers for bosses are the most gruesome things I have ever seen in a video game.

Did anyone else get it or play it through? I'm working on the challenges/trophies right now.
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:31 am

I think my GOTY would be Heavy Rain lol
NintendoAgent
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by NintendoAgent Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:37 am

Hermes is a douche bag with speed and i love him for that :lol:
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:42 am

Does everyone here agree that Zeus on GOW2 was Easy as shit?
Kalk

by Kalk Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:28 pm

NintendoAgent wrote:Hermes is a douche bag with speed and i love him for that :lol:

Lol agreed. Kratos should have let him live after taking his legs. He'd be the fastest man in a wheel-chair. Kind of hard to be cocky then.

Also, eat shit Hercules. You deserved it.

-- Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:32 am --

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Yea I know I've played all of em, watch this and then tell me which one is more Repetitive
: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHgGfsZN-5I

PoP. Nothin new. Lol
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:36 pm

yea, but the combat fucking OWNS GOW's
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:44 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Does everyone here agree that Zeus on GOW2 was Easy as shit?

i yhink perseo was a shit! really easly! but the best kill ever is the one with teseo! my god! he have crush his head between the door! awesome!!!!

but i have a question... why in the gow3 demo, in the end kratos attack a titan???
- Gaiden
- Zaki
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:02 pm

:SPOILER:

Because Kratos decides to kill everyone ok^^
Kalk

by Kalk Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:41 pm

I don't know, i'd say it's all personal opinion. I've seen Sands of Time etc. I played it and it was pretty sweet but because I'm an old school gamer I noticed that every game that has to do with deserts suck.

For example: Secret of Evermore, Breath of Fire 3, Chrono Cross, that's all I can think of right now cause I'm watching the Simpsons at the same time. I should really put more thought into these posts.

Anyway, spoiler alert, [*]Kratos was betrayed by the Titans so he decides that no one is on his side except for Athena[*] (highlight words inbetween additive list boxes).

It's bad, I just saw a commercial for it and, although i just beat it, I started a new file on titan mode right away lol. Damn you trophies! You control my gaming!
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:37 am

Kratos is pretty cool, but I for some reason just don't like him 1st of all, He makes the WORST choices, 2nd He just kinda looks like he's gay......And Lastly He got fucked over so many times....

But besides all that, he's a pretty awesome Character, besides what's better than being the most brutal Hero?
Being able to grab innocent Civilian's and Stab them for health :twisted:

btw Who overused the Artemis Blade in the first game?
The chick told us we needed it to complete the tests, So, I fucking did lol^^
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:57 pm

i don't have touch that weapon... i always use the chaos blades!
- Gaiden
- Zaki
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:59 pm

Once I'm done with my projects, I'd love to go and play all the God of War games. I played the PSP version, soo much fun.
Kalk

by Kalk Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:16 am

I'm playing though it for the third time, one chaos mode now. Sun.... dear lord. Fuck projects, get this game. Unleash the goodness of gouging a mans eyes out, cutting off legs, and smashing someones face in so bad that you couldn't recognize him.

My gf HATES when i play video games. Since i started at #1 she LITERALLY put on my facebook "hey, want to have a video game and popcorn date?" referring to me playing gow3 and her watching lol.

Just like the commercial says for Drakes fortune... she has no idea it's not a movie. PLEASE GET IT. Fuckin Aphrodite is sweet.
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:46 pm

Daniel Sun wrote:Once I'm done with my projects, I'd love to go and play all the God of War games. I played the PSP version, soo much fun.

LOL! the one for psp is cool, but not the best! try all the gow series!
- Gaiden
- Zaki
NintendoAgent
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by NintendoAgent Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:35 pm

Kalk wrote:I'm playing though it for the third time, one chaos mode now. Sun.... dear lord. Fuck projects, get this game. Unleash the goodness of gouging a mans eyes out, cutting off legs, and smashing someones face in so bad that you couldn't recognize him.

My gf HATES when i play video games. Since i started at #1 she LITERALLY put on my facebook "hey, want to have a video game and popcorn date?" referring to me playing gow3 and her watching lol.

Just like the commercial says for Drakes fortune... she has no idea it's not a movie. PLEASE GET IT. Fuckin Aphrodite is sweet.

I couldn't agree more with your statements, PLAY GOW and fucking Aphrodite is sweet, i leveled up my claws of Hades that way actually. It's like Kratos has a lot of jizz!
Kalk

by Kalk Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:21 pm

lol probably shootin blanks j/k.

Yeah I just got the level up all your weapons award, the Hit Man, Nice Tan, and all I have to do now is do the LAST fight inside the Titan and I get the award for beating it on Titan.

Titan mode is so damn hard on this one, I can't imagine Chaos. Hades was a bitch but after that it was alright except a few fights.
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:13 am

I really didn't like what Hades looked like in Gow2 And 1
Is he the same in 3?
Return to VideoGames