Gaming, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo and PC!!
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

Re: God of War (1,2 and 3)

by QwertyFail Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:48 pm

Armed with Waffles wrote:I insulted the combat system. The acrobatics were awesome in both FS and 2007 and Elika wasn't that bad. I'm waiting for the second episode of that story. But you're right, it's okay that Elika saves you when you fall but in combat it's annoying.

I hate the ending of that game...

I love everything else though...
3lijahG
Black Mist
Black Mist

by 3lijahG Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:51 am

crystallan wrote:good forum \

Coach Jewelry
discount coach outlet
office 2010

yeah.... ok you have 1 good post and 1 bad post.... your not out of the water yet my friend
orochimaru yukyuzan anji erza scarlett fuwa aika tomoe fantasy a grimmjow jaggerjaques jesus diana leto zeus nero huey freeman apollo
armed with hands
Black Hole
Black Hole

by armed with hands Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:15 am

Whatever..I Choose For Dante's Inferno.. :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Contradicting Each Other,Don't You think? :lol:
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:34 am

About the POP topic, I hardly i agree criticizing the POP 2 and POP3 but not the first prince of persia which is created by the original creator and level designer himself Jordan Mechner, But which made the fans hated POP 2 and 3 that the game has lost it's sense of Good emotions, Flow of the game, and flow of the story, Here's whats really on my mind

POP2
The Personality of the prince wasn't meant to be aggressive like kratos, The fans just got puzzled that why the prince fight's like an anti-hero and has full of matured contents and violence, In the end the game wasn't really worth playing due to a different concept of the character, Plus with the lack of sense of the story of having too much twists and turns and shadow monsters which making this game terrifying to play.(The voice actor from the previous game is not the one leading in this game)

My rating to the game is: 4/10

POP3
The Level game designer took drastic measures of blending the story in a good way, The speed kill was kinda cool but which disappoints me that when the prince transformed into a dark prince, he has only limited time to live unless he kills more enemies to survive,The acrobatics of standing on a pole wasn't good enough, In the end the story once again captured its original taste but not everything since the original voice actor from POP 1 reprise his role of leading the voice of the character made the game's mood a little bit lighter.

My rating to the game is: 7/10
rgangsta
Super Nova
Super Nova

by rgangsta Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:46 pm

Zeus wanted to kill Kratos for two reason. The plagues that were in Pandora's Box corrupted the gods and also Kratos wanted to conquer cities that belonged to other gods. Basically, Kratos started his own war with the gods.
Kalk

by Kalk Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:14 pm

I don't know.. i agree he was fuckin a lot of shit up but he did end up having legitimate reasons for his retaliation against the gods (Kratos that is). He was tricked into killing his wife and daughter so he wanted Ares dead. Then the Gods expelled him because he was difficult so he came back for revenge. Zeus taunted him mercilessly so he basically decided to kill everyone...

Such an epic game. I can't wait for 4.
Return to VideoGames