Gaming, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo and PC!!
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Battlefield Bad Company 2

by Daniel Sun Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:31 am

Oh my god, I've never played a game thats got me this excited for along time. ALONG TIME. The multiplayer in Bad Company 2 is completely off it's shit! It's the most chaotic shooter and is an absolute blast to play. I recommend everyone go buy this game on any platform, it puts COD to shame, deeper than killzone, and comes close to Crysis in terms of graphics. Worth every penny, unrivaled Multiplayer experience.

Seriously, get it, get the game, NOW!!!!
Vandheer Lorde II

Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:38 am

I'M BUYING IT AS WE SPEAK!!!!!!!!
Ok not really lol
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:14 am

nyum nyum... another shooting war game... good
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
NintendoAgent
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by NintendoAgent Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:43 am

Hmm i here people say it is not like an ordinary shooter, what's so different about it from the rest?
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:49 am

Imagine being able to blow a hole through any wall. It's got unbelievable destruction of environments that is fine tuned to work wonderfully in multiplayer. Destruction isn't as extensive as Red Fraction, per say, but it's far better, feels like a war. Red Fraction feels like everything just crumbles.
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:08 am

lol Dan's getting all 'High' about the Destruction lolololololol
Better than MW2?
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:56 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:lol Dan's getting all 'High' about the Destruction lolololololol
Better than MW2?

There's no reason to play MW2. Battlefield does everything better + more. Though I'd say the single player in MW2 might be better than BFs campaign.
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:15 pm

Well, I haven't played either of em, So i'm no one to speak.

But I have played MW1 And I must say it was Awesome
but my fav FPS Would have to be: Either Unreal Tournament, Quake 3 or FEAR Original
I Love having real interactivity in a FPS like being able to see legs, arms and that, In FP also in FP Cutscenes
LegacyNobody
Nova
Nova

by LegacyNobody Thu May 06, 2010 12:45 pm

looks kool. i barely got any games though. all i have is like modern warfare 2,, need for speed carbon, fifa 10, batman arkham asylum, and uncharted 2. i luv them all because i bought when it was 59.99. except fot need for speed, i got it from a friend who said it suked :geek: :ugeek:
At the end of fear, Oblivion.
Darkdude110
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Darkdude110 Fri May 07, 2010 3:22 am

Nope, I've played both and MW2 has BFBC2 beat. It definately can boil down to what you look for in a multiplayer game though. MW2 has much more close range intense battles as opposed to BF where everything is HUGE OPEN EVERYWHERE. If you don't get a vehicle you're stuck running into battle which can take a good bit of time just to get gunned down by some camper. Start over. Yay. And apparently a defibulator can save anybody from any gun wound ever.

Regardless though, my friend and I both agree on this: BFBC2 multiplayer is exactly the same as BFBC1. As opposed to MW2 where you can clearly see a difference the first time you play, it takes a bit of time to really notice a true difference in BFBC2.

Oh well, play what you like. :D
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Wed May 19, 2010 7:50 am

I still love this game, so, so much. And good lord, the console players are atrocious, beyond shit. So much fun to rape em.
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed May 19, 2010 10:36 am

Daniel Sun wrote:I still love this game, so, so much. And good lord, the console players are atrocious, beyond shit. So much fun to rape em.

MWWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAA
I just saw Gameplay for Crysis 2
This game will pWN

So might F.3.A.R

Both look freakin awesome
Kalk

by Kalk Wed May 19, 2010 1:43 pm

CoD 7 looks amazing. The teaser gave me goosebumps. Someone go watch it if you haven't already. The graphics for that game are going to be stupid.
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed May 19, 2010 3:22 pm

Kalk wrote:CoD 7 looks amazing. The teaser gave me goosebumps. Someone go watch it if you haven't already. The graphics for that game are going to be stupid.

wait, wha?
You just said it is amazing, then you say it's graphics are stupid....?

What's it called?
btw Ghost Recon Future Soldier is coming soon, It has a live action Trailer
(What's with games now-days having Live action all through it?)
Kalk

by Kalk Thu May 20, 2010 12:53 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Kalk wrote:CoD 7 looks amazing. The teaser gave me goosebumps. Someone go watch it if you haven't already. The graphics for that game are going to be stupid.

wait, wha?

What's it called?

Pfft stupid is the new cool. Urban dictionary that shit man keep up lol j/k.

CoD7 Black ops
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu May 20, 2010 3:40 am

Kalk wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:

wait, wha?

What's it called?

Pfft stupid is the new cool. Urban dictionary that shit man keep up lol j/k.

CoD7 Black ops

Oh, that's right, I remember hearing of that, will be good I hope, I love teh Blackie Opsies lol
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Sat May 22, 2010 7:47 pm

Asome game..but i prefer Counter S ;) ;) ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: trike

-- Sat May 22, 2010 7:48 pm --

Counter strike sorry
Mo Meng
Nova
Nova

by Mo Meng Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:33 am

Ahhhh, Battlefield BC2... My brother got it once and then took it when he moved, but I just got the Ultimate Edition again... It's so great to be back, especially since so much stuff has been added to it since I played it last. I also got a PSN card (Christmas woo-hoo) and I used it to buy Vietnam. Also amazing. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to compare this and MW2, which I don't feel is right.

Okay, so BC2 is a different sort of FPS compared to MW2, being completely team-based. There are fewer modes of play, but they are larger and longer, and also, in my opinion, of slightly higher quality. Otherwise, they can be sort of compared.
BC2 has teams of 12 players, max, as opposed to the maximum number of 9 in MW2, which can only be achieved in Ground War. While there are fewer customization options in BC2 (Lacking the equipment, camos, deathstreaks, killstreaks, and weapon personalization), it makes up for it by allowing you to change your loadout freely between spawns, as opposed to the Create-A-Class system in MW2. There are more weapons in MW2, slightly, and they are certainly deeper when it comes to customization, though the conformity in BC2 is more realistic. The weapons themselves are less diverse in BC2, but they are far more realistic, both cosmetically and effectively. One of my personal qualms with MW2 was that the weapons, particularly the M9 and FAL, were not in proper perspective, whereas the M9 in BC2 looks like it does when I hold my replica.
Another perk to BC2 is that there are excellent updates quite often, which are all free if you purchase the VIP code. Extra costumes, maps, and lately, and entire new addition to the multiplayer (Onslaught and Vietnam).

So to finish off, I like BC2 more, partially because MW2 poses little challenge any more. I can run around with only a knife an occasionally win, whereas playing BC2 and then switching to MW2 will make my experience and skill level much higher.

Ahem. Sorry. That took a while. So anyway, if you want to friend me, send me a PM, and I will... Consider.... :ugeek:
If there isn't an Assassin's Creed 4, I will be forced to do something terrible to Ubisoft... Like... Um... TURN THEM INTO PURPLE DUCKS!
Return to VideoGames