Gaming, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo and PC!!
User avatar
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 am
Location: Racoon city

God of war:Ghost of sparta

by Aku saturos Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:37 am

For those of you have PSP's then i bet your going to love this prequel story of god of war. You might wander why the story begins at the aegean sea at the boat. then heres a trailer of the game. Remember its not part 4 its just like X-men origins wolvering comparing to the series of X-mens. or in other words this is where you start to before the beginning.

Well if you had face book account then you might acess this

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1391286513258
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: God of war:Ghost of sparta

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:39 am

Aku saturos wrote:For those of you have PSP's then i bet your going to love this prequel story of god of war. You might wander why the story begins at the aegean sea at the boat. then heres a trailer of the game. Remember its not part 4 its just like X-men origins wolvering comparing to the series of X-mens. or in other words this is where you start to before the beginning.

Well if you had face book account then you might acess this

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1391286513258


I personally think they've made 'WAYY' too many GOW Games, and that the 3rd one ended it....
Image
User avatar
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 am
Location: Racoon city

Re: God of war:Ghost of sparta

by Aku saturos Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:17 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Aku saturos wrote:For those of you have PSP's then i bet your going to love this prequel story of god of war. You might wander why the story begins at the aegean sea at the boat. then heres a trailer of the game. Remember its not part 4 its just like X-men origins wolvering comparing to the series of X-mens. or in other words this is where you start to before the beginning.

Well if you had face book account then you might acess this

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1391286513258


I personally think they've made 'WAYY' too many GOW Games, and that the 3rd one ended it....


Well this one is that you have to start before the beginning, have you ever wandered why GOW1 started at the boat? then wel find the answers here
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: God of war:Ghost of sparta

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:31 pm

Aku saturos wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:I personally think they've made 'WAYY' too many GOW Games, and that the 3rd one ended it....


Well this one is that you have to start before the beginning, have you ever wandered why GOW1 started at the boat? then wel find the answers here


Yea, but we've wondered this with other game's too, a good example of this....

Prince of Persia The forgotten Sands (Set after the first, but before the second (Warrior Within)
We all assumed at the end of TFS (forgotten sands) It would show us how the Dahaka started chasing the prince and when.....But did it?
NO! Not even a hint to it, It just ended......No Connections, Relations that could've tied it to Warrior Within.......

Do you think GoW will be different?
Image
User avatar
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 am
Location: Racoon city

Re: God of war:Ghost of sparta

by Aku saturos Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:59 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Aku saturos wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:I personally think they've made 'WAYY' too many GOW Games, and that the 3rd one ended it....


Well this one is that you have to start before the beginning, have you ever wandered why GOW1 started at the boat? then wel find the answers here


Yea, but we've wondered this with other game's too, a good example of this....

Prince of Persia The forgotten Sands (Set after the first, but before the second (Warrior Within)
We all assumed at the end of TFS (forgotten sands) It would show us how the Dahaka started chasing the prince and when.....But did it?
NO! Not even a hint to it, It just ended......No Connections, Relations that could've tied it to Warrior Within.......

Do you think GoW will be different?


Nope when the sands of time was finished then the forgotten sands is already on the story but they were not focusing in the main character, there were many different kinds of characters in prince of persia. like the zoastrian prince looking for fara. its just like resident evil but the characters where in the movie doesnt interact with PS2 or Ps3 games it has loads of branches of story but the main creators of the game where focusing Racoon city. If you ever played resident evil outbreak then it has also the same time line while alice tried to travel beneath the city and when the city blows up she escaped by a helicopter same as the other characters of resident evil outbreak
Image
Return to VideoGames

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest