Gaming, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo and PC!!
Heyzeussssss
Core Nova
Core Nova

Star Wars Battlefront 2

by Heyzeussssss Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:12 am

Just wanna talk about Star Wars battlefront 2 it's a pretty cool game where you get to shoot stuff...slice stuff with a lightsaber lol well the pretty not cool thing about this game is that you can only play as a jedi or a bounty hunter like Boba fett and a sith is that you can only play them for like a grace of 30 seconds.... well maybe not 30 its just that you can't play them forever during a battle and the other not cool thing about star wars is that you gotta kill stuff first before you can be a jedi sith or bounty hunter
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula

Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2

by sumrandumstuff Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:15 am

Heyzeussssss wrote:Just wanna talk about Star Wars battlefront 2 it's a pretty cool game where you get to shoot stuff...slice stuff with a lightsaber lol well the pretty not cool thing about this game is that you can only play as a jedi or a bounty hunter like Boba fett and a sith is that you can only play them for like a grace of 30 seconds.... well maybe not 30 its just that you can't play them forever during a battle and the other not cool thing about star wars is that you gotta kill stuff first before you can be a jedi sith or bounty hunter

I love battlefront. I was a stormtrooper once and I went up some stairs. And I just shot everybody who came towards me, even people on my team.
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
Heyzeussssss
Core Nova
Core Nova

by Heyzeussssss Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:19 am

Why the .... WTF why the hell would you kill your own team mates? aw well at least you get traitor points :lol:
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

by QwertyFail Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:52 am

I glitch these types of games with my next door neighbor... :D
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:55 am

They were making a battle front 3 for the ps3, pc, xbox. Cancelled it... Mother fuckers.
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:28 am

Me and my mate play this game just to Fail
And when we do "REBELS!" is what we yell!!
lol we team-kill, Grenade jump, Suicide, crash ships, good time's
Heyzeussssss
Core Nova
Core Nova

by Heyzeussssss Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:23 pm

Daniel Sun wrote:They were making a battle front 3 for the ps3, pc, xbox. Cancelled it... Mother fuckers.

They were going to make Battlefront 3 for PC to? but cancelled it? Aww man aw well Maybe they might make the sequel some other day... by the way the Rise of the empire Game mode sucks cuz you play as a Republic Clone trooper then a Empire Storm Trooper sux man I wish they did'nt cancel the Battlefront 3 game but their still going to make you do the same thing with the republic and Empire thing ahhh same old shit I Thought you were going to be a republic then rebel faction ahhh :evil: that sucks I wish after completeting Rise of the empire game mode you can blay as birth of the rebellion game mode
LegacyNobody
Nova
Nova

by LegacyNobody Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:50 pm

Heyzeussssss wrote:Just wanna talk about Star Wars battlefront 2 it's a pretty cool game where you get to shoot stuff...slice stuff with a lightsaber lol well the pretty not cool thing about this game is that you can only play as a jedi or a bounty hunter like Boba fett and a sith is that you can only play them for like a grace of 30 seconds.... well maybe not 30 its just that you can't play them forever during a battle and the other not cool thing about star wars is that you gotta kill stuff first before you can be a jedi sith or bounty hunter

go to mos eisley, NOT STORY MODE, and u can play as all jedi and villian there. i rlly liked that game until i got a ps3. it was awesome cuz u can be a type of species and stuff
At the end of fear, Oblivion.
Heyzeussssss
Core Nova
Core Nova

by Heyzeussssss Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:12 pm

LegacyNobody wrote:

go to mos eisley, NOT STORY MODE, and u can play as all jedi and villian there. i rlly liked that game until i got a ps3. it was awesome cuz u can be a type of species and stuff

Dude I know that you go on Insant Action and go to mos eisley then assualt
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Omar Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:51 am

Battlefront 1 was Crap (needed more polish)

Battlefront 2 was the best Game i've played last gen and i never stoped playing it.
this game was better then COD.

Lucasarts was making Battlefront 3, lazy devs decided to cancel it and stick with PSP versions of Battlefront, which sucks cause people expect to play Battlefront Online where you can kill people and where fun never stops on ground and In Dogfights (Battles in Space).

This game was the most entertaining and fun, using real time stragedy and the AI was real smart.
ill really buy Battlefront 3 just to have fun online and have a good time.
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:58 am

Omar wrote:Battlefront 1 was Crap (needed more polish)

Battlefront 2 was the best Game i've played last gen and i never stoped playing it.
this game was better then COD.

Lucasarts was making Battlefront 3, lazy devs decided to cancel it and stick with PSP versions of Battlefront, which sucks cause people expect to play Battlefront Online where you can kill people and where fun never stops on ground and In Dogfights (Battles in Space).

This game was the most entertaining and fun, using real time stragedy and the AI was real smart.
ill really buy Battlefront 3 just to have fun online and have a good time.

Quote: Battlefront 2 was the best Game i've played last gen and i never stoped playing it.
this game 'WAS' better then COD
. :Quote

Of course it was, CoD 1, 2 and up until World At War were shit compared to this lol
sparky
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by sparky Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:27 pm

:) I still play swbf2... and there's a thing called mods btw :lol: , there are some pretty good mods, check it out some time... :roll:

http://www.starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYrJJ2LU ... dded#at=64

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb6bIhu- ... re=related
Heyzeussssss
Core Nova
Core Nova

by Heyzeussssss Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:09 pm

im gonna ask a question...how do you make mods without the internet?

-- Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:15 pm --

no like seriously i wanna make a Dark Trooper become a sith...like a dark trooper having a red lightsaber and some forch powers...that'd be pretty cool and you can select your created character on every game mode in Star wars battlefront 2
Elgaeoel
Shouting Nova
Shouting Nova

by Elgaeoel Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:53 pm

Nostalgia is very annoying sometimes...
For of all sad words of tongue or pen/ The saddest are these: "It might have been!"
Nameless1
Nebula
Nebula

by Nameless1 Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:58 pm

@Elgaeoel
Um, what?

@Heyzuesssss

First of all ps2 does have online capabilities it just requires extra software. Also battlefront 2 isn't ps2 exclusive it's also a pc game.
Make guns not war.

I'm water person, think of a Pisces with a longsword.
sparky
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by sparky Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:28 am

First... you have to download certain mod tools... second... it's so annoying I don't actually make mods... :| third... there are many awesome mods out there with dark troopers wielding sabers... with cool red stripes on the armor and crap like that :D and last... PC version beats all!!!
Return to VideoGames