Gaming, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo and PC!!
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

FIFA (Soccer)11

by Omar Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:16 pm

Hey guys im here to post one of my favorite sports.
Soccer and i love FIFA games but i don't buy them too much.

i have fifa 06 fifa 08 and fifa 09.
i like fifa but i don't buy them to much EA gets lazy on doing new stuff sometimes.

but what about FIFA 11?

FIFA 10

FIFA 11

New Features

Personality + (plus)
A New system engine where you can feel the real abilitys of the players. if you create a virtual pro your pro will start low and it will be dificult to control him has he is a low experianced player while you keep playing with him in Be a Pro your player will get experiance and watch him as he gets more experiance while he score goals and learns.

and also with Personality + the AI is more smarter if you set the game dificulty.

Pro Passing:
is a new passing system where the gamer's own accuracy with the control pad, as well as the situation and skills of the players on the pitch, determines the accuracy of each pass

Career mode:
Be a Pro Mode" and "Manager Mode" have been merged into the new "Career Mode", where the player can choose to be a player, manager, or player-manager for over 15 seasons.
Pretty much the same from other FIFA titles.

Goalkeeper Intelligence: Goalkeepers now have more urgency and better perception of where to intercept loose balls, resulting in a more responsive and powerful rushing system. Goalkeepers are now more agile and can make more impressive saves. New animation warping technology provides game-realistic goalkeeper positioning and momentum, resulting in more varied scoring opportunities

Be the Goalkeeper:
this time you can be the Goalkeeper in PS3, Xbox and PC
this time will you be the hero? or bite the dust?
with this new feature go behind the man who is between the post bars and lead your team
to victory with Be a Pro: Goalkeeper.
and finally 11 v 11 online!

Improved Celebrations : Celebrations will now use the in-game camera rather than separate cutscenes. It is also confirmed that teammates can now join in celebrations. Also, only more skilled or acrobatic players can perform the more acrobatic celebrations, such as a back flip. FIFA 11 also includes players' signature celebrations, which they can perform with a simple push of a button, However the PC version still uses the user-controlled celebration introduced in FIFA 10.

Street Soccer (Wii only)
Play with 5 v 5 players in street soccer.

to try this Out Download the demo in the Xbox Live Market Place or in the Playstation Store.
try it out and give us your option!
(PC DEMOS IS OUT SOMEWHERE ill look for it).
Xbox: 1.37 gigs
PS3: 15k (1500) mbs.
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

Re: FIFA (Soccer)11

by Cosminel Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:14 am

I hate Video games and the moust of all FIFA...i don't understand why people are so maniak about it :| :| :|
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Omar Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:48 pm

Cosminel wrote:I hate Video games and the moust of all FIFA...i don't understand why people are so maniak about it :| :| :|

If you hate video games why are you waiting for Armed with wings, it doesn't make sense.
besides if you don't like FIFA series don't post about it.
LegacyNobody
Nova
Nova

by LegacyNobody Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:07 am

Cosminel wrote:I hate Video games and the moust of all FIFA...i don't understand why people are so maniak about it :| :| :|

U HATE VIDEO GAMES!!!!!??? :o :o :o :o
I LUV FIFA I PREORDER but i was dissapointed that all u get is a dumb code to make a player.also my player was korean and he look rlly ugly. i luv socccer especially Real Madrid and cristiano ronaldo i played the demo and it had better dribbling and graphics but it got slower.
At the end of fear, Oblivion.
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:37 am

Omar wrote:

If you hate video games why are you waiting for Armed with wings, it doesn't make sense.
besides if you don't like FIFA series don't post about it.

i hate video games that can be played on the computer that are buyed from the shop...i don't hate flash games ;)
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Omar Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:02 am

LegacyNobody wrote:

U HATE VIDEO GAMES!!!!!??? :o :o :o :o
I LUV FIFA I PREORDER but i was dissapointed that all u get is a dumb code to make a player.also my player was korean and he look rlly ugly. i luv socccer especially Real Madrid and cristiano ronaldo i played the demo and it had better dribbling and graphics but it got slower.

It's Called personality + it's suppose to be slower :P
there won't be ping pong passing too much like in fifa 10, and i like the players slower it feels natural when you play it. And being the goalkeeper is soo cool.
and you can celebrate with your team mates and imagine online. i feel satisfied with the goals now.
Return to VideoGames