Gaming, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo and PC!!
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

Re: Pokemon remake (No Sh1t)

by ravecchia Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:41 pm

AEH!!! to much pokemon :? i remember ALL the first 150 pokemon... but i think they are to much!
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
Kalk

by Kalk Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:43 pm

Yeah, even that is true. What I found was nice is that there are only a few places to find all the generic pokemon and it was easy enough to gain levels until you beat the um.. last 4 guys (don't remember their names, fantastic 4? lol). The hardest part was capturing Mewtwo but, if you're like me, I saved the pokeball that catches pokemon 100% and just used it at the first. I'm lazy.
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:53 pm

LOL! I HAVE CATCH MEWTWO WITH A POKEBALL!!!! you mean the masterball? i have cloned it like 80 times
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
VandheerLorde
Black Hole
Black Hole

by VandheerLorde Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Haha, i just found this topic XD

and i have to say that I finished the the old pokemon gold, beat the old champion, lance ( witch got an awsome battle theme in my opinion xD for pokemon atleast ) and the old "master" red, got like all the legendaries and got my favs up to max lvl, you know.. finished the game.. and i have to say, i really liked it, its a really good game, so i have my hopes up for the remake.

the 2nd generation is the best version of pokemon in my opinion.. all the later ones just got to much, maybe 3rd generation is O.K...

so insted of adding a new generation with a new game, i think a re-make of the good old games gold and silver was the best option
Return to VideoGames