Gaming, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo and PC!!
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

by Omar Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:14 pm

New Zelda Game for the wii Devopled by Nintendo

E3 Trailer
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-20 ... ard/101467

My Thoughts:
Graphics Looks Like a 2004 GameCube Game like windwaker i expected more then Twilight Princess graphics the gameplay however looks Intresting.

I Maybe not a wii Owner but im just Giving Info.
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

by Daniel Sun Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:54 am

It's an interesting blend between twilight and windwaker. I think this was a good decision because ultra realism looks pretty poor on the wii. Galazy 2 looked amazing, so if Zelda is going down that path, then it will look amazing also. Leave the next dark, gritty Zelda game for Wii2 (or what ever).
Darkdude110
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Darkdude110 Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:00 pm

I would have liked them to keep the realistic look. It was better. Brought Zelda into a new light and made it more fun for older players. I never liked dealing with the cartoony cell shaded graphics that the recent zelda games have. So I for one will miss the realistic look of things. QQ
NintendoAgent
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by NintendoAgent Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:58 pm

Darkdude110 wrote:I would have liked them to keep the realistic look. It was better. Brought Zelda into a new light and made it more fun for older players. I never liked dealing with the cartoony cell shaded graphics that the recent zelda games have. So I for one will miss the realistic look of things. QQ

I strongly agree with you, the cell shaded graphics looked liked it was pushing back the older gamers away from the series, while the real graphics look spectacular.
Kalk

by Kalk Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:43 am

Daniel Sun wrote:It's an interesting blend between twilight and windwaker. I think this was a good decision because ultra realism looks pretty poor on the wii. Galazy 2 looked amazing, so if Zelda is going down that path, then it will look amazing also. Leave the next dark, gritty Zelda game for Wii2 (or what ever).

If they made a cross between Zelda and Max Payne I'd shit my fuckin' pants. Then get them cleaned or throw them out, buy the system, and the game.
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula

by sumrandumstuff Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:36 pm

Storyline: Skyward Sword is, indeed, the very first Zelda – before Ocarina of Time. In Skyward Sword, Link is a young boy born into a land above the clouds, called Skyloft. Of course, there’s a land beneath the clouds, but Link is told that it is ruled by “evil forces.” Naturally, a series of events surrounding these evil forces prompt Link to break through the cloud bank – that’s the scene with Link jumping off the cliff, and enter the land beneath the clouds. Of course, the reason he goes down beneath the clouds is to retrieve the game’s namesake item – the Skyward Sword. The Skyward Sword is intelligent and assumes the humanoid form we’ve seen in the released artwork.
The Skyward Sword – and in turn the humanoid form it transforms into – eventually becomes the Master Sword. So, for all of you who thought that Adelle – or whatever her true name is – was the Master Sword, you were correct! And for the rest of you just getting your feet wet with Skyward Sword information, stay tuned – more information about Skyward Sword is coming out of Nintendo every minute. I got this from http://www.zeldauniverse.net/zelda-news/skyward-swords-story-revealed/. I am really excited for this game. :D
Return to VideoGames