Gaming, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo and PC!!
NintendoAgent
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

Devil May Cry 4

by NintendoAgent Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:12 pm

Even though this game was released a while back, i got a chance to play it. It is a really fun game, game play is excellent, you can do a variety of combos that can spice the game up and the characters are funny as hell. However the interface can be more convenient, the jumping is weird and camera angles can be annoying at times. Discuss!
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Devil May Cry 4

by Daniel Sun Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:20 am

Do you have it on ps3 or 360? Are the achievements or trophies hard?
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:31 am

I liked all the DMC Games, Even if they were Painstakingly Hard lol
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:05 pm

I only played the start of DMC4, which I liked. Might get it, if it has trophies.
NintendoAgent
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by NintendoAgent Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:38 pm

I have it for the PC, there wasn't any achievements or trophies as far as i know, it surprisingly doesn't run on windows live.
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:18 pm

If it's on the PC then of course it won't have the Achievements like the Xbox, Or the Trophies like the PS3
DUH lol
Jokes
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:33 pm

Wait a sec Ive always wanted to play this game on PS2 but the stores in the malls always ran out of stocks!! Devil may cry would be more convinient by using PS2 because the loading takes a few moments but in PC it takes forever to wait
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:58 pm

The 4th one isn't on PS2 and the Original ones like 1, 2 and 3 are Extremely Rare and Expensive
lol
I saw one DMC 3 For 100$ And It's years and years old lol
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:24 pm

100$?!?!?!? my god! i have found DMC1 for 5€!
"i don't cut two times... and i have already cut you"
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
NintendoAgent
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by NintendoAgent Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:28 pm

I have DMC 3 for the pc.....Terrible port for the pc :(

Aku saturos wrote:Wait a sec Ive always wanted to play this game on PS2 but the stores in the malls always ran out of stocks!! Devil may cry would be more convinient by using PS2 because the loading takes a few moments but in PC it takes forever to wait

Actually DMC 4 loads pretty quick.
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:17 pm

devil may cry for pc i think isn't bad... but for the graphics... i thinks dualshock is better for DMC :)
- Gaiden
"i have to kill you right now... because this is my mission... because i don't have time and... because i like kill... any last words???"
- Zaki
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:15 am

Nah It sucks on Pc, Its more Spectacular on PS2 cause you can move around like normal other games do cause i can Perform the Combo perfectly rather than a keyboard tapping
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:42 am

Aku saturos wrote:Nah It sucks on Pc, Its more Spectacular on PS2 cause you can move around like normal other games do cause i can Perform the Combo perfectly rather than a keyboard tapping

You guys 'actual' DMC fans?
I'm not a hardcore fan, I mean the games were good, but had no re-playability whatsoever.....And the 2nd game was sooooo not DMC it wasn't funny, all through the game i was saying "What, were they high on Crack when they made this game?"

lol I just like the Concept of the games and Anime, Not the actual games and anime themselves
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:14 pm

No their just Elevating the Action of a story of devils and demons thats what chinese and japanese think about creating it like Blood will tell game, Story about Demons.Their just making the Story more interesting to feel because its boring to read and less boring of playing it
NintendoAgent
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by NintendoAgent Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:41 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Aku saturos wrote:Nah It sucks on Pc, Its more Spectacular on PS2 cause you can move around like normal other games do cause i can Perform the Combo perfectly rather than a keyboard tapping

I'm not a hardcore fan, I mean the games were good, but had no re-playability whatsoever.....And the 2nd game was sooooo not DMC it wasn't funny, all through the game i was saying "What, were they high on Crack when they made this game?"

lol I just like the Concept of the games and Anime, Not the actual games and anime themselves

I would have to agree with you, the second was boring to all hell, it feels like a complete generic hack and slash, not to mention Dante was a serious character, never got into the anime though however as the games go on they keep getting better and better.
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:39 am

NintendoAgent wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:

I would have to agree with you, the second was boring to all hell, it feels like a complete generic hack and slash, not to mention Dante was a serious character, never got into the anime though however as the games go on they keep getting better and better.

very true, DMC4 was the best out of the games, but They need to change the next one, After 4 games of hack n Slash it gets a lil repetitive, Maybe give it another way of playing (Still have Hack n Slash tho)

One of the things I hated about the 2nd game, is his horrible decision making
I mean he climbed all the way up to the building Saved the girl then decides to jump out the window????? DANTE WTF!!?

Then you have to go through all hell (Literally) to climb it again....Besides that Arius guy is the Easiest boss ever even on Lucia's story mode.....But that boss with all the Bosses combined was total BULLSHIT, It took me ages, I had to stand half way between the Kraken one and the Monkey one, that way I just keep using my Rocket Launcher and it can't get me, but the Hardest out of all of them was either the Moth one or the Needle/ Laser shooting one GUUUUUHHHHH
Then there's no Checkpoint for the 'REAL' last boss, who is fairly hard too.....That game Blows
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:39 am

Also i like games that are made in 3D not only 2D cause 2D sucks i only see it on cartoons
ravecchia
Black Hole
Black Hole

by ravecchia Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:07 am

Aku saturos wrote:Also i like games that are made in 3D not only 2D cause 2D sucks i only see it on cartoons

this isn't true... i like balsur's gate and diablo, where they are in 2D with 3D effects, but i love them!
- Gaiden
- Zaki
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:58 am

ravecchia wrote:
Aku saturos wrote:Also i like games that are made in 3D not only 2D cause 2D sucks i only see it on cartoons

this isn't true... i like balsur's gate and diablo, where they are in 2D with 3D effects, but i love them!

I think thats come from Pcs i dont know anything about it in PS2 but i like the character in Diablo is the Paladin, Barbarian and the Druid
Kalk

by Kalk Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:46 pm

I actually bought DMC4 the other day for like 5 bucks. Haven't touched it yet but I am going to play it after I get through a few more. I couldn't put it in after GoW... if i did I doubt i'd like it.

I know they're similar in attacking and combos so I thoght it'd be best to not put it to shame so quickly.
Armed with Waffles
Black Hole
Black Hole

by Armed with Waffles Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:45 pm

Shit why is it hat I didn't notice this earlier. I'm am a DMC fan too.
I even watched the anime. Wich sucked of course because it was a Video game adaptation.
And DMC is a good PC game. You just have to buy a gamepad. Wich I did.
DMC 4 was quite good. But I was bored in the end from killing and killing and I'm not very good at it so it was fuckin hard even on Normal plus I didn't do any cool Combo. My best mission Rank was A.
GENTLEMAN!
Chop of my head with such velocity
that my blood will rocket through my neck,
and propel my lifeless body
ALL THE WAY TO PHOENIX!!!

Woooow... Yo, what's in Phoenix?

Why, it's your mama Steve.
GET THE AXE!!!
NintendoAgent
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by NintendoAgent Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:30 pm

How many combos did you buy out of your experience points? Because i almost bought every single one and kept me entertained for a while.
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:52 pm

Dante looks old yo
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:54 am

Aku saturos wrote:Dante looks old yo

Yea, Nero's becoming the fav now, (Mostly cos of his voice actor)
Ya know the DMC Series goes in this order

-DMC 3
-DMC 1
-DMC 4
-DMC 2

Odd hey
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:30 am

Well wait til you sees dans face when he play god of war trilogy, and ofcourse that game has been made 5 years ago
Return to VideoGames