General chit-chat here..
fOLWAR
Nova
Nova

AwW - pedigree

by fOLWAR Wed May 26, 2010 7:54 am

Hi, can you make some family-tree or some guide about the peoples, monster and their binding in AwW? I think it will helpful. 8-)
(cuz I don't know who is good and who is bad here)

e: ahh, guide about weapons sounds good too :ugeek:
SHUT UP & GRIND
Vandheer Lorde II

Re: AwW - pedigree

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed May 26, 2010 9:52 am

fOLWAR wrote:Hi, can you make some family-tree or some guide about the peoples, monster and their binding in AwW? I think it will helpful. 8-)
(cuz I don't know who is good and who is bad here)

e: ahh, guide about weapons sounds good too :ugeek:

That's the Beauty and complexity of it, there technically 'is' no Bad Guy, It all depends on your perspective lol
Kalk

by Kalk Wed May 26, 2010 1:36 pm

Sorry, Vandheer here is a philosopher at heart. I'm sure one of the buffs on this site will make a tree for you. I am certain Sun will get back to you about the article on your website. Right now he is working tediously on his latest creation: AwW3. I'll be sure to mention it to him and you will hear back from him soon.

Thank you,

Sir Kalks-a-lot.
fOLWAR
Nova
Nova

by fOLWAR Wed May 26, 2010 2:20 pm

Hi, thank for your answers.

to Vandheer Lorde II:

Sorry for my bad formulation. I said it just as an example (the good and the bad). I know that it is only on your opinion who is "Bad boy" here.

to Kalk:

yeah thanks. It not have be official but it could be fan guide only. Of course only if you want :ugeek:
SHUT UP & GRIND
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed May 26, 2010 9:17 pm

fOLWAR wrote:Hi, thank for your answers.

to Vandheer Lorde II:

Sorry for my bad formulation. I said it just as an example (the good and the bad). I know that it is only on your opinion who is "Bad boy" here.

to Kalk:

yeah thanks. It not have be official but it could be fan guide only. Of course only if you want :ugeek:

no it's fine, don't apologize, If i had to say who's bad, prob Armed with Wings, because he invaded Vandheer's kingdom and started a rebellion for no real reason (Maybe just to take Vandheer's Soul, as he claims in the end of Aww2, Not spoiling anything am I?)
Return to General