General chit-chat here..
Darkdude110
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm baaaack!

by Darkdude110 Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:54 pm

Well hi there. Alot of you should remember me, but introductions are always necesary.

I've been with this site, for a long time. It was Dan who originally inspired me to get into Flash and now I work in it everyday. You the man Dan! Anyway, I've always sorta left a watchful eye over the site and it's amazing how far it's come since GKA. Dan has really improved and I can say the same about the site.

Enough about Dan though. :lol:

I've been in Flash for years, and I've worked on tons of personal projects. Recently though I've been opening up to the community and trying to earn a lil' buck for my so called skills. On the way is a Defend your Castle type game entitled: Red Dragon's Orgy. Yes, the name freaks me out as well, but I can assure you, it was NOT my idea, but rather my artist's. Anyway, Look forward to that, and expect a lot more from me in da future. O_O

So... yeah, that's my online persona in a nutshell. Play nice all you.
Kalk

Re: I'm baaaack!

by Kalk Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:38 am

I was kind of hoping you were dead.

Just kidding, welcome back man. I was on hiatus for a while there too. Since the last forum. Decided to hop back on the band wagon.
Darkdude110
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Darkdude110 Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:02 am

Ouch, that's a warm welcome... -.-

Considering I just had open heart surgery, I very well could have been.
NintendoAgent
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by NintendoAgent Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:28 pm

Finally your back! What did you do when you weren't at this forum for such a long time?
Darkdude110
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Darkdude110 Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:04 am

Worked on my new game and had a ton of school work. Final year in high school pulls alot of your time. Surgery was miserable too. I've always been around, just never posting. Haha.
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Omar Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:55 pm

Who are you?
And im the real dark dude...

Just kidding welcome back
NintendoAgent
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by NintendoAgent Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:08 pm

Darkdude110 wrote:Worked on my new game and had a ton of school work. Final year in high school pulls alot of your time. Surgery was miserable too. I've always been around, just never posting. Haha.

Oh what kind of surgery was it exactly? Was it one of those surgeries where you had to get something removed or else it will be the death of you?
Darkdude110
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Darkdude110 Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:13 am

It was a preventative surgery. I had to get a hole in my heart closed up. If not, then in like 10-15 years it could worsen to become a complete valve replacement surgery which is very life threatening. This was much less risk but was still open heart surgery nonetheless.

Regardless, I is well.
Return to General