General chit-chat here..
Darkdude110
Site Admin
Site Admin

Lockerz

by Darkdude110 Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:46 am

Mmmmmmk, so I got bored and decided to part take in this online thingy mabog where you sign in once a day and watch vids and crap and get points. I can earn double points if invite a bunch of people. I only need 14 more people so if anybody wants to help out I'd be thankful. Yay

Btw, it's an invite only site.
Kalk

Re: Lockerz

by Kalk Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:09 am

Yeaaaah not seeing how that's too relevant... you're from the old school forum though. What are these points for and exactly what is it you can get? Sounds to me like some kind of scam where you get people in, it says you can get some sweet things but in reality it's a kind of scam where you can't really get anything.

True?
Darkdude110
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Darkdude110 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:51 pm

Actually, no. Lockerz is not a scam at all. I thought so too at first so I just saved up a couple points for one of the cheap things, in this case a pair of cheapy headphones. After ordering them I was like, LET THE SPAM COMMENCE! And to my surprise they came a week later in the mail. I was like, "Whoah" O_O...

But regardless, the higher point prizes are crazy. Apple computers, iPods, the new ipad for 3500 points. Lol. And it all checks out, because what you have to do to get points is watch advertisements before videos. It's literally like a mini youtube right now where theres an ad before everything. Ad money is amazing, as both Dan and I can attest to. So to get enough points to get free stuff, they basically earned 4 times as much through ads.

You get nothing in your email, and no fake shitty "TRY THIS TO GET POINTS!!"

Ok, enough of sounding like a fucking advertisement for them. Haha.
3lijahG
Black Mist
Black Mist

by 3lijahG Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:02 pm

who is Darkdude110 , i wish to meet him!
Return to General