General chit-chat here..
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by Cosminel Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:25 pm

guys...before asking another question about DBZ/GT characters vs. any other cartoon characters you should know this:

All characters that are stronger than Nappa in DBZ/GT(including Nappa) are stronger than ANY other cartoon characters...that also includes Bardock Goku's father because he is a super sayian ; they could only have a little chance of winning if they fought teenager Goku and Piccolo and Raditz ;also I think Master roshis Moon destroyer kamehameha could beat any of them but only with that :ugeek:

-- Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:28 pm --

3lijahG wrote:


watch for madaras true power!!!

I just loved this chapter of Naruto....unbelievable...but I think Naruto in hes full strenght with the nine tail cloack could beat Madara and the other madara(I think the madara wih the mask it's Obito.....the resemblace it's toooo big :mrgreen:
Image
User avatar
3lijahG
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:18 am

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by 3lijahG Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:30 pm

lets see what pain thinks about that....


orochimaru yukyuzan anji erza scarlett fuwa aika tomoe fantasy a grimmjow jaggerjaques jesus diana leto zeus nero huey freeman apollo
Image
User avatar
sparky
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:14 am

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by sparky Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:15 pm

aahhhh I think orochimaru wins
User avatar
3lijahG
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:18 am

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by 3lijahG Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:15 am

think of gokus power level as an incredible amount of chakra plus incrdeibly unbelievable taijutsu like rock lee's which is meant to break bones , ninjutsu = kamehameha genjutsu = none

(kabuto and neji possess taijutsu aimed at internal organs which can't be strenghtened no matter how hard you train, neji would be able to block the flow of gokus power, mean while kabuto would be able to sever tendons and muscles, to say that dbz characters are invincible is an overstatement, theres a weakness to everything) let's not forget the rinnengans power... absorb energy , gravity manipulation, soul stealing, the ability to revive ... lets see... the ability to give life to the dead... the anime naruto is more human like while dbz is science fiction)
orochimaru yukyuzan anji erza scarlett fuwa aika tomoe fantasy a grimmjow jaggerjaques jesus diana leto zeus nero huey freeman apollo
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by Cosminel Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:12 am

3lijahG wrote:think of gokus power level as an incredible amount of chakra plus incrdeibly unbelievable taijutsu like rock lee's which is meant to break bones , ninjutsu = kamehameha genjutsu = none

(kabuto and neji possess taijutsu aimed at internal organs which can't be strenghtened no matter how hard you train, neji would be able to block the flow of gokus power, mean while kabuto would be able to sever tendons and muscles, to say that dbz characters are invincible is an overstatement, theres a weakness to everything) let's not forget the rinnengans power... absorb energy , gravity manipulation, soul stealing, the ability to revive ... lets see... the ability to give life to the dead... the anime naruto is more human like while dbz is science fiction)

well yea but they will not catch him and lets face it...he can't absorb a planet destroyer kamehameha..neji can't block goku's flow of energy because he doesn't have those little points with chackra in hes body...man...face it...DB it's much much much much much stronger than Naruto....The creators of Naruto and One piece were inspired by DB when they created Naruto and One piece....

-- Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:13 am --

3lijahG wrote:lets see what pain thinks about that....



this is the worst drawing ever

-- Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:14 am --

and the only cartoon charater that could ever do some harm to Goku and it isn't from DB it's Alucard from Hellsing...he has billions of lifes so it would take goku some time to kill him...like 3 years that much it took Alucard to kill all hes lifes :ugeek:
Image
User avatar
sparky
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:14 am

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by sparky Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:16 am

3lijahG wrote:think of gokus power level as an incredible amount of chakra plus incrdeibly unbelievable taijutsu like rock lee's which is meant to break bones , ninjutsu = kamehameha genjutsu = none

(kabuto and neji possess taijutsu aimed at internal organs which can't be strenghtened no matter how hard you train, neji would be able to block the flow of gokus power, mean while kabuto would be able to sever tendons and muscles, to say that dbz characters are invincible is an overstatement, theres a weakness to everything) let's not forget the rinnengans power... absorb energy , gravity manipulation, soul stealing, the ability to revive ... lets see... the ability to give life to the dead... the anime naruto is more human like while dbz is science fiction)


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qi
Chakra, power level, the force and many other things like that originated from the term Ki, basically meaning spirit or energy. With anime, Goku has the most Ki which means he wins. ;)

-- Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:18 pm --

Oh and they can bring people back to life in DBZ.
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by Cosminel Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:31 am

sparky wrote:
3lijahG wrote:think of gokus power level as an incredible amount of chakra plus incrdeibly unbelievable taijutsu like rock lee's which is meant to break bones , ninjutsu = kamehameha genjutsu = none

(kabuto and neji possess taijutsu aimed at internal organs which can't be strenghtened no matter how hard you train, neji would be able to block the flow of gokus power, mean while kabuto would be able to sever tendons and muscles, to say that dbz characters are invincible is an overstatement, theres a weakness to everything) let's not forget the rinnengans power... absorb energy , gravity manipulation, soul stealing, the ability to revive ... lets see... the ability to give life to the dead... the anime naruto is more human like while dbz is science fiction)


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qi
Chakra, power level, the force and many other things like that originated from the term Ki, basically meaning spirit or energy. With anime, Goku has the most Ki which means he wins. ;)

-- Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:18 pm --

Oh and they can bring people back to life in DBZ.

they cna bring people back to life in naruto to LOL :lol: ...but that's not the problem....goku has the next atributes that would make him win against anybody:
-gigantic ki/energy resurses
-enormous phisic strenght and speed(but I think the speed in DB and the transmission weren't very good thought)
-total control over hes body and mind
-incredible agility
Image
User avatar
3lijahG
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:18 am

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by 3lijahG Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:08 pm

but can he steal souls?

lol but i agree that dbz has the most 'powerful' characters...
orochimaru yukyuzan anji erza scarlett fuwa aika tomoe fantasy a grimmjow jaggerjaques jesus diana leto zeus nero huey freeman apollo
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by Cosminel Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:33 am

3lijahG wrote:but can he steal souls?

lol but i agree that dbz has the most 'powerful' characters...

k that they can't do :lol:...but they can turn people to chocolate :lol:
Image
User avatar
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by Alessa Mason Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:13 am

Cosminel wrote:
3lijahG wrote:but can he steal souls?

lol but i agree that dbz has the most 'powerful' characters...

k that they can't do :lol:...but they can turn people to chocolate :lol:


and eat them.......for sure.

That sounds like some stupid but 'useful' attack.
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
User avatar
sparky
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:14 am

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by sparky Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:46 pm

Wow alessa... if I had the powers from DBZ... I would turn your arm into chocolate so you would eat yourself. :lol:
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by Cosminel Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:20 am

sparky wrote:Wow alessa... if I had the powers from DBZ... I would turn your arm into chocolate so you would eat yourself. :lol:

If I had them I would give up school and go on a trip around the world and help people :lol: :twisted:
Image
User avatar
3lijahG
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:18 am

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by 3lijahG Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:33 am

Cosminel wrote:
sparky wrote:Wow alessa... if I had the powers from DBZ... I would turn your arm into chocolate so you would eat yourself. :lol:

If I had them I would give up school and go on a trip around the world and help people :lol: :twisted:


help thme by giving them diabetes? right.....
orochimaru yukyuzan anji erza scarlett fuwa aika tomoe fantasy a grimmjow jaggerjaques jesus diana leto zeus nero huey freeman apollo
Image
User avatar
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by Alessa Mason Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:43 am

turning the body part into chocolate..........
What kind of attack is that?!!!!
Who is the one who ever think of this "idea"?
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
User avatar
3lijahG
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:18 am

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by 3lijahG Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:46 am

akira toriyama... :lol:
orochimaru yukyuzan anji erza scarlett fuwa aika tomoe fantasy a grimmjow jaggerjaques jesus diana leto zeus nero huey freeman apollo
Image
User avatar
MadSkillz
Super Nova
Super Nova
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:47 pm

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by MadSkillz Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:25 am

sparky wrote:
3lijahG wrote:think of gokus power level as an incredible amount of chakra plus incrdeibly unbelievable taijutsu like rock lee's which is meant to break bones , ninjutsu = kamehameha genjutsu = none

(kabuto and neji possess taijutsu aimed at internal organs which can't be strenghtened no matter how hard you train, neji would be able to block the flow of gokus power, mean while kabuto would be able to sever tendons and muscles, to say that dbz characters are invincible is an overstatement, theres a weakness to everything) let's not forget the rinnengans power... absorb energy , gravity manipulation, soul stealing, the ability to revive ... lets see... the ability to give life to the dead... the anime naruto is more human like while dbz is science fiction)


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qi
Chakra, power level, the force and many other things like that originated from the term Ki, basically meaning spirit or energy. With anime, Goku has the most Ki which means he wins. ;)

-- Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:18 pm --

Oh and they can bring people back to life in DBZ.


You're forgetting one thing. The skill in their fighting and the abilities they posess.

If it were Goku vs Aizen I believe Aizen would win. Not because I'm an Aizen fan or I like Bleach better than DBZ(I like both btw)but because Aizen has Kyokasuigetsu(did I spell it right?)and if you see Aizen's bankai, he can trick Goku into killing Gohan or his wife Chichi or Aizen could cut off his head and end the illusion. Remember though Goku wouldn't know a thing about Aizen and vice-versa. Though, it wouldn't take long to figure out what Goku can do.
Image
My DeviantArt

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
~Aristotle
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by Cosminel Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:03 pm

MadSkillz wrote:
sparky wrote:
3lijahG wrote:think of gokus power level as an incredible amount of chakra plus incrdeibly unbelievable taijutsu like rock lee's which is meant to break bones , ninjutsu = kamehameha genjutsu = none

(kabuto and neji possess taijutsu aimed at internal organs which can't be strenghtened no matter how hard you train, neji would be able to block the flow of gokus power, mean while kabuto would be able to sever tendons and muscles, to say that dbz characters are invincible is an overstatement, theres a weakness to everything) let's not forget the rinnengans power... absorb energy , gravity manipulation, soul stealing, the ability to revive ... lets see... the ability to give life to the dead... the anime naruto is more human like while dbz is science fiction)


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qi
Chakra, power level, the force and many other things like that originated from the term Ki, basically meaning spirit or energy. With anime, Goku has the most Ki which means he wins. ;)

-- Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:18 pm --

Oh and they can bring people back to life in DBZ.


You're forgetting one thing. The skill in their fighting and the abilities they posess.

If it were Goku vs Aizen I believe Aizen would win. Not because I'm an Aizen fan or I like Bleach better than DBZ(I like both btw)but because Aizen has Kyokasuigetsu(did I spell it right?)and if you see Aizen's bankai, he can trick Goku into killing Gohan or his wife Chichi or Aizen could cut off his head and end the illusion. Remember though Goku wouldn't know a thing about Aizen and vice-versa. Though, it wouldn't take long to figure out what Goku can do.


man your rong....first of all Aizen isn't that fast to activate hes shikai and trap goku under hes spell...Goku would break hes sword and crush hes head in no time...and secondly....Goku has 100% mind control...he can't be controled by these kind of things :mrgreen:
Image
User avatar
MadSkillz
Super Nova
Super Nova
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:47 pm

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by MadSkillz Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:56 pm

Cosminel wrote:
MadSkillz wrote:
sparky wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qi
Chakra, power level, the force and many other things like that originated from the term Ki, basically meaning spirit or energy. With anime, Goku has the most Ki which means he wins. ;)

-- Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:18 pm --

Oh and they can bring people back to life in DBZ.


You're forgetting one thing. The skill in their fighting and the abilities they posess.

If it were Goku vs Aizen I believe Aizen would win. Not because I'm an Aizen fan or I like Bleach better than DBZ(I like both btw)but because Aizen has Kyokasuigetsu(did I spell it right?)and if you see Aizen's bankai, he can trick Goku into killing Gohan or his wife Chichi or Aizen could cut off his head and end the illusion. Remember though Goku wouldn't know a thing about Aizen and vice-versa. Though, it wouldn't take long to figure out what Goku can do.


man your rong....first of all Aizen isn't that fast to activate hes shikai and trap goku under hes spell...Goku would break hes sword and crush hes head in no time...and secondly....Goku has 100% mind control...he can't be controled by these kind of things :mrgreen:


I disagree. Even if Goku broke his sword, a new one would reappear as zanpaktou are only there because of the users reiatsu. Like when Aizen lost to Ichigo, his zanpaktou disappeared because he had no reiatsu left and when Ichigo fought Byakuya and Byakuya's sword disappeared after the fight because he had no reiatsu left.
I highly doubt Goku would be able to break Aizen's head so easily, he can do shumpo you know and his shumpo is really, really fast.
Oh yeah btw it doesn't matter how much mind control you have, Kyokasuigetsu manipulates all of your senses. So Aizen can make it so that your eyes see green and because of how the body works the eye will tell the brain that there is green there making that in your vision that there is green and you don't know how long it takes for Aizen to do his shikai or his bankai because in the whole series you don't actually see Aizen do his bankai or shikai in a fight.

Think about that. :ugeek:
Image
My DeviantArt

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
~Aristotle
User avatar
sparky
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:14 am

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by sparky Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:03 pm

Goku's spirit is stronger so he wins... he could also turn him into chocolate.

Who would win, Daniel vs everyone here except me and kalk. :lol:
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by Cosminel Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:07 pm

I disagree. Even if Goku broke his sword, a new one would reappear as zanpaktou are only there because of the users reiatsu. Like when Aizen lost to Ichigo, his zanpaktou disappeared because he had no reiatsu left and when Ichigo fought Byakuya and Byakuya's sword disappeared after the fight because he had no reiatsu left.
I highly doubt Goku would be able to break Aizen's head so easily, he can do shumpo you know and his shumpo is really, really fast.
Oh yeah btw it doesn't matter how much mind control you have, Kyokasuigetsu manipulates all of your senses. So Aizen can make it so that your eyes see green and because of how the body works the eye will tell the brain that there is green there making that in your vision that there is green and you don't know how long it takes for Aizen to do his shikai or his bankai because in the whole series you don't actually see Aizen do his bankai or shikai in a fight.

Think about that. :ugeek:

man...goku can move with hundrets or thoushands of Km in a single second...I don't think Aizen will have time to react...Aizens sword doesn't control all sences...only the primery 5 and I think reiatsu but with goku it's something else...he doesn't need hes sences...he can see with hes mind...he can sence enemys power or somethink like that and Aizen can't control that...think about Yamamoto...he didn't need hes sences do beat Aizen...admit it ...Aizen doesn't have a chance....[/quote]

-- Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:11 pm --

sparky wrote:Goku's spirit is stronger so he wins... he could also turn him into chocolate.

Who would win, Daniel vs everyone here except me and kalk. :lol:

quoting Dan ''Hmmm very interesting question...oooooooo.... but what it's this little button right here...it says ''ban player''...hmmm I wonder what it does...well lets find out'' :ugeek:
Image
User avatar
MadSkillz
Super Nova
Super Nova
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:47 pm

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by MadSkillz Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:34 pm

Cosminel wrote:
I disagree. Even if Goku broke his sword, a new one would reappear as zanpaktou are only there because of the users reiatsu. Like when Aizen lost to Ichigo, his zanpaktou disappeared because he had no reiatsu left and when Ichigo fought Byakuya and Byakuya's sword disappeared after the fight because he had no reiatsu left.
I highly doubt Goku would be able to break Aizen's head so easily, he can do shumpo you know and his shumpo is really, really fast.
Oh yeah btw it doesn't matter how much mind control you have, Kyokasuigetsu manipulates all of your senses. So Aizen can make it so that your eyes see green and because of how the body works the eye will tell the brain that there is green there making that in your vision that there is green and you don't know how long it takes for Aizen to do his shikai or his bankai because in the whole series you don't actually see Aizen do his bankai or shikai in a fight.

Think about that. :ugeek:

man...goku can move with hundrets or thoushands of Km in a single second...I don't think Aizen will have time to react...Aizens sword doesn't control all sences...only the primery 5 and I think reiatsu but with goku it's something else...he doesn't need hes sences...he can see with hes mind...he can sence enemys power or somethink like that and Aizen can't control that...think about Yamamoto...he didn't need hes sences do beat Aizen...admit it ...Aizen doesn't have a chance....


>Bleach characters are slow
>Dragon Ball Z characters are the strongest


Listen the fighting in Bleach is fast. Its only in the anime or manga you have to see it or else you might not understand whats going on besides Aizen can probably move thousands of km in a single second too...its a thing called shumpo.
I know Aizen's power controls the primary 5(thats what I meant by all, I should've been specific sorry)but it can still trick Goku the first time, maybe not the second and Aizen has a sword...A sword. It can cut through his skin easily. Actually in real life a Katana can cut through a person easily, like cutting paper.
Image
My DeviantArt

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
~Aristotle
User avatar
3lijahG
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:18 am

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by 3lijahG Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:19 am

+ aizen is immortal, lol....
orochimaru yukyuzan anji erza scarlett fuwa aika tomoe fantasy a grimmjow jaggerjaques jesus diana leto zeus nero huey freeman apollo
Image
User avatar
Nameless1
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm
Location: the world of SotC

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by Nameless1 Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:10 am

This is ridiculous, you've spent a page at least arguing over which of 2 fictional characters would win if they were to fight. I don't even know what to say anymore.
Make guns not war.

I'm water person, think of a Pisces with a longsword.
User avatar
3lijahG
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:18 am

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by 3lijahG Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:34 am

should of used a emoticon :lol:
orochimaru yukyuzan anji erza scarlett fuwa aika tomoe fantasy a grimmjow jaggerjaques jesus diana leto zeus nero huey freeman apollo
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by Cosminel Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:30 am

MadSkillz wrote:
Cosminel wrote:
I disagree. Even if Goku broke his sword, a new one would reappear as zanpaktou are only there because of the users reiatsu. Like when Aizen lost to Ichigo, his zanpaktou disappeared because he had no reiatsu left and when Ichigo fought Byakuya and Byakuya's sword disappeared after the fight because he had no reiatsu left.
I highly doubt Goku would be able to break Aizen's head so easily, he can do shumpo you know and his shumpo is really, really fast.
Oh yeah btw it doesn't matter how much mind control you have, Kyokasuigetsu manipulates all of your senses. So Aizen can make it so that your eyes see green and because of how the body works the eye will tell the brain that there is green there making that in your vision that there is green and you don't know how long it takes for Aizen to do his shikai or his bankai because in the whole series you don't actually see Aizen do his bankai or shikai in a fight.

Think about that. :ugeek:

man...goku can move with hundrets or thoushands of Km in a single second...I don't think Aizen will have time to react...Aizens sword doesn't control all sences...only the primery 5 and I think reiatsu but with goku it's something else...he doesn't need hes sences...he can see with hes mind...he can sence enemys power or somethink like that and Aizen can't control that...think about Yamamoto...he didn't need hes sences do beat Aizen...admit it ...Aizen doesn't have a chance....


>Bleach characters are slow
>Dragon Ball Z characters are the strongest


Listen the fighting in Bleach is fast. Its only in the anime or manga you have to see it or else you might not understand whats going on besides Aizen can probably move thousands of km in a single second too...its a thing called shumpo.
I know Aizen's power controls the primary 5(thats what I meant by all, I should've been specific sorry)but it can still trick Goku the first time, maybe not the second and Aizen has a sword...A sword. It can cut through his skin easily. Actually in real life a Katana can cut through a person easily, like cutting paper.

are you even listening what you are saing???...have you even watch all DB episodes????...have you even watch all bleach episodes???...to tell that Aizen can move thousands of km in a second means that you haven't watch them...and goku can't be cutted that easy by such a weak adversary

-- Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:31 am --

Nameless1 wrote:This is ridiculous, you've spent a page at least arguing over which of 2 fictional characters would win if they were to fight. I don't even know what to say anymore.

don't say anithinf man:)..as I sayd before and I will say again...chill out

-- Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:35 am --

thrust me madskills...before I watched DB half of year ago(because I didn't watched it in my childhood) I used tp think Ichugo was the strongest anime character...but then I watched it and my eyes opened :lol:
Image
Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest