General chit-chat here..
User avatar
3lijahG
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:18 am

WHO WOULD WIN?

by 3lijahG Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:54 am

post a question (with or without description) of who would win

who would win at anything you can think of, it does not have to be limited to just who would win in a fight

the person after you answers the previous users post then asks a question of their own:


bob writes: who would win, in a foot race, Vandheer lorde or leo?

susie replys: vandheer, cause he killed leo cause leo was gonna win

ill let the next person start with a question, have fun and enjoy!
orochimaru yukyuzan anji erza scarlett fuwa aika tomoe fantasy a grimmjow jaggerjaques jesus diana leto zeus nero huey freeman apollo
Image
User avatar
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by Alessa Mason Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:27 am

Me: Who would win, in swordcombating, Eivana or Leo?
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
User avatar
3lijahG
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:18 am

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by 3lijahG Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:41 pm

thats a good one... let me think...

okay im done thinking , leo would win , reason being : leo has used more sword types and acquired many skills unlike eivana who has just one sword (although the beginning stage leo would surely die)

ok lets see, who would win in a jumping contest Vandheer Lorde or the cow who jumped over the moon?
orochimaru yukyuzan anji erza scarlett fuwa aika tomoe fantasy a grimmjow jaggerjaques jesus diana leto zeus nero huey freeman apollo
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by Vandheer Lorde II Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:03 am

3lijahG wrote:thats a good one... let me think...

okay im done thinking , leo would win , reason being : leo has used more sword types and acquired many skills unlike eivana who has just one sword (although the beginning stage leo would surely die)

ok lets see, who would win in a jumping contest Vandheer Lorde or the cow who jumped over the moon?


Vandheer for the jumping, and you're mistaken about Eivana, she's his master you dumbass, she taught him how to fight, so she's instantly more skilled.....
Image
User avatar
sparky
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:14 am

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by sparky Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:03 am

Leo... hate seeing people compare guys to a little kid. :cry:

who would win
vandeer lorde or vandheer lorde II
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by QwertyFail Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:49 am

Vandheer Lorde II, because he is actually non-fictional...

Who would win in a staring contest, Lone Warrior or Vandheer Lorde?
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by Vandheer Lorde II Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:41 am

QwertyFail wrote:Vandheer Lorde II, because he is actually non-fictional...

Who would win in a staring contest, Lone Warrior or Vandheer Lorde?


Cows can't jump over the moon dumbass XD
Image
User avatar
3lijahG
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:18 am

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by 3lijahG Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:11 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
QwertyFail wrote:Vandheer Lorde II, because he is actually non-fictional...

Who would win in a staring contest, Lone Warrior or Vandheer Lorde?


Cows can't jump over the moon dumbass XD


@ vnaheddr lorde II :there was only 1 who could... =]

@ qwertyfail: no one would back down... vandheer is to bad ass to let lone warrior out glare him, lone warrior also wont allow such a despicable king to intimidate him,

ok who would win in a fist fight : kenshiro (hokuto no ken) vs fei long (street fighter)
orochimaru yukyuzan anji erza scarlett fuwa aika tomoe fantasy a grimmjow jaggerjaques jesus diana leto zeus nero huey freeman apollo
Image
User avatar
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by Alessa Mason Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:55 am

5 gold coins on Fei Long win.

:D
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:41 am

3lijahG wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
QwertyFail wrote:Vandheer Lorde II, because he is actually non-fictional...

Who would win in a staring contest, Lone Warrior or Vandheer Lorde?


Cows can't jump over the moon dumbass XD


@ vnaheddr lorde II :there was only 1 who could... =]

@ qwertyfail: no one would back down... vandheer is to bad ass to let lone warrior out glare him, lone warrior also wont allow such a despicable king to intimidate him,

ok who would win in a fist fight : kenshiro (hokuto no ken) vs fei long (street fighter)


How could you tell if Vandheer is looking at you....dumbass XD
lol
Image
User avatar
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by Alessa Mason Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:07 am

Oh..yeah....vandheer always wear a mask......

Puff......
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
User avatar
3lijahG
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:18 am

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by 3lijahG Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:32 pm

Alessa Mason wrote:5 gold coins on Fei Long win.

:D


do a tiny bit of youtube research on kenshiro / hnk : hokuto no ken, heres just a little bit enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqDohIvoi2s
orochimaru yukyuzan anji erza scarlett fuwa aika tomoe fantasy a grimmjow jaggerjaques jesus diana leto zeus nero huey freeman apollo
Image
User avatar
Armed with Waffles
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Dagobah

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by Armed with Waffles Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:10 pm

Who would win "The most powerful special ability" award?

Sub Zero [Mortal Combat] vs Vandheer vs. Hitsugaya Toshiro [Bleach] (Freezing)

Rock Lee [Naruto] vs Yoruichi [Bleach] vs Vandheer (Super Speed)

Quema Tormenta vs Captain Yamamoto [Bleach] ( Firepower)

Vandheer vs. Ichigo [Bleach] vs. Armed with Wings vs. Leo vs. Eivana (Power Slash)

Smoking Martillo vs. November 11 [Darker than Black] vs. Dr. Franken Stein [Soul Eater] (Biggest smoker)

Light Yagami [Death Note] vs. Network vs. Vandheer (Evilness)
GENTLEMAN!
Chop of my head with such velocity
that my blood will rocket through my neck,
and propel my lifeless body
ALL THE WAY TO PHOENIX!!!

Woooow... Yo, what's in Phoenix?

Why, it's your mama Steve.
GET THE AXE!!!
User avatar
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1345
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:44 am
Location: Australia

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by Daniel Sun Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:17 am

Who would lose in a singing contest, Justin beiber or Rebecca black
User avatar
Nameless1
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm
Location: the world of SotC

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by Nameless1 Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:41 pm

Rebecca Black because Justin Beiber can actually sing (it's true, he's not all that bad a vocalist, Ms. Black on the other hand just makes noise)

um...Who would win in a stealth contest, Sam Fisher or Ezio Auditore?
Make guns not war.

I'm water person, think of a Pisces with a longsword.
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by Vandheer Lorde II Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:02 pm

Nameless1 wrote:Rebecca Black because Justin Beiber can actually sing (it's true, he's not all that bad a vocalist, Ms. Black on the other hand just makes noise)

um...Who would win in a stealth contest, Sam Fisher or Ezio Auditore?


Stupid question, Ezio may be an assassin, but he does 'not' use espionage...

Sam Fisher would def win..

who would win in a fight:

Neo....Or......Yulaw from "The One" ?
Image
User avatar
3lijahG
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:18 am

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by 3lijahG Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:44 pm

Armed with Waffles wrote:Who would win "The most powerful special ability" award?

Sub Zero [Mortal Combat] vs Vandheer vs. Hitsugaya Toshiro [Bleach] (Freezing)

Rock Lee [Naruto] vs Yoruichi [Bleach] vs Vandheer (Super Speed)

Quema Tormenta vs Captain Yamamoto [Bleach] ( Firepower)

Vandheer vs. Ichigo [Bleach] vs. Armed with Wings vs. Leo vs. Eivana (Power Slash)

Smoking Martillo vs. November 11 [Darker than Black] vs. Dr. Franken Stein [Soul Eater] (Biggest smoker)

Light Yagami [Death Note] vs. Network vs. Vandheer (Evilness)



lol daniel didnt answer you, hahaha.... must be ALL those questions!!!!

-- Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:45 pm --

3lijahG wrote:
Armed with Waffles wrote:Who would win "The most powerful special ability" award?

Sub Zero [Mortal Combat] vs Vandheer vs. Hitsugaya Toshiro [Bleach] (Freezing)

Rock Lee [Naruto] vs Yoruichi [Bleach] vs Vandheer (Super Speed)

Quema Tormenta vs Captain Yamamoto [Bleach] ( Firepower)

Vandheer vs. Ichigo [Bleach] vs. Armed with Wings vs. Leo vs. Eivana (Power Slash)

Smoking Martillo vs. November 11 [Darker than Black] vs. Dr. Franken Stein [Soul Eater] (Biggest smoker)

Light Yagami [Death Note] vs. Network vs. Vandheer (Evilness)



lol daniel didnt answer you, hahaha.... must be ALL those questions!!!!


@vandheer im not privy to those characters so i can't answer, i'll let some one else.
orochimaru yukyuzan anji erza scarlett fuwa aika tomoe fantasy a grimmjow jaggerjaques jesus diana leto zeus nero huey freeman apollo
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:35 am

His name is DR Stein.....not Frankenstein....Dumbass XD
Image
User avatar
Nameless1
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm
Location: the world of SotC

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by Nameless1 Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:35 pm

Actually Vandheer his name is Franken Stein (two words) Rewatch the anime if you don't believe me.
Make guns not war.

I'm water person, think of a Pisces with a longsword.
User avatar
sparky
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:14 am

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by sparky Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:42 am

(lone warrior cause leo is... young?)armed with wings vs armed with waffles
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:51 am

Nameless1 wrote:Actually Vandheer his name is Franken Stein (two words) Rewatch the anime if you don't believe me.



BUT NOBODY REALLY FUCKING CALLS HIM THAT!!!!!


About 2 or 3 times he's refered to as that....and it depends on if you are watching Dub or Jap subs, and most of which are Fan-subs which all translate differently, so yea, answer defined...
Image
User avatar
3lijahG
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1088
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:18 am

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by 3lijahG Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:29 am

sparky wrote:(lone warrior cause leo is... young?)armed with wings vs armed with waffles

...
orochimaru yukyuzan anji erza scarlett fuwa aika tomoe fantasy a grimmjow jaggerjaques jesus diana leto zeus nero huey freeman apollo
Image
User avatar
Armed with Waffles
Black Hole
Black Hole
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Dagobah

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by Armed with Waffles Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:23 am

sparky wrote:(lone warrior cause leo is... young?)armed with wings vs armed with waffles


I would treat him for a few waffles, then ask him to teach me some cool moves.

Who is the bigger badass:

Kratos (God of War) or Vandheer Lorde?
GENTLEMAN!
Chop of my head with such velocity
that my blood will rocket through my neck,
and propel my lifeless body
ALL THE WAY TO PHOENIX!!!

Woooow... Yo, what's in Phoenix?

Why, it's your mama Steve.
GET THE AXE!!!
User avatar
Nameless1
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:21 pm
Location: the world of SotC

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by Nameless1 Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:18 pm

^^^^^
BOT AND SMEG HEAD

you get a golden e-brownie if you can tell me what "smeg head" is from.
Make guns not war.

I'm water person, think of a Pisces with a longsword.
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: WHO WOULD WIN?

by QwertyFail Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:53 am

jannypan wrote:Who would win in a staring contest, Lone Warrior or Vandheer Lorde?


QwertyFail wrote:Vandheer Lorde II, because he is actually non-fictional...

Who would win in a staring contest, Lone Warrior or Vandheer Lorde?


YOU should read all the posts, idiot bot...
Image
Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest