General chit-chat here..
Glyphayel
Newb

Re: Hello new member introduction

by Glyphayel Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:03 pm

Hiiiiiiiiiiii, everyone. Since this forum is apparently not that active (no idea to what extent yet), I might as well do a semi-full presentation kind of thing. 'Cause why the heck not.

Anyways, Hi awesome people of the earth! Name's Glyphayel, but you may call me Glyph if it's too long.
That aside, writting's my main craft, and I'm glad to finally find a forum with a Litterature section along with "Art". Seriously, SO MANY FORUMS where they want "art" as in drawings and say that writing's not an art... >: ( That's just mean.
So I usually write fantasy concepts, be them characters, settings, places or worlds, I just love to create separate concepts and link them all later. My writing ability has helped (and is still helping) a few game projects, but I'm doin' it mostly for the fun of it.
Love creatin' stuff.
That ALSO aside, well, I randomly came across D-Sun's productions first through Power Star and then through playing (and beating) Samurai Autumn and Red Moon. Games that I ADORED. So! I'm glad to be here, I unfortunatly won't be that active due to school work, but I'll try my best to chat with people and submit some writing pieces of my own.

Cheers to all!
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:53 am

Hello Glyphayel! Nice username btw.
Good to have you join the forum! Pffftt to people who don't think writing is art... Writing is one of the most artistic forms of expression, ever.
Glyphayel
Newb

by Glyphayel Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Hi! And thanks. I do find it more original than my first one (Tortwag. NO. NOT RELATED TO TURTWIG. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT)
Thank you :D I hope to roam around this place more often than I should. I don't like being inactive.
I know, right? And it's one of the first, too. Writing's really fun when you have a good idea to express in some way, I believe.
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Omar Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:11 am

Glyphayel wrote:Hi! And thanks. I do find it more original than my first one (Tortwag. NO. NOT RELATED TO TURTWIG. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT)
Thank you :D I hope to roam around this place more often than I should. I don't like being inactive.
I know, right? And it's one of the first, too. Writing's really fun when you have a good idea to express in some way, I believe.

Writing is an art, video games is also an art.
Remember that don't let any person dictate you anything. You're a free man, a free thinker after all.
I am a Game writer myself. Don't be ashamed to presume that you are a writer, as it has changed the world through out the centuries.

Welcome to the Sun-Studios.net Forums! We may not have a very active member board at the moment, but feel free to start a new topic here.
Glyphayel
Newb

by Glyphayel Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:26 am

Oh, wow, you're the second person I know accepting video game as an art, first one being... uhh... Well... Me.
Ahem.
Yeah, that's pretty much the spirit I have when writing, thanks for the reminder. There's nothing like expressing yoruself in the way you want.

Thanks for the welcome! And I DID start a Topic already (in the writing part of the forum), it's called Concept Bazaar. There's only one Writing piece for now, but I plan to write a few more.
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:23 am

Video games can be art - the word art has turned out to be kinda loose it seems. Making games is an art, I consider my games art - maybe not all of them though. So if anyone says 'Videogames are not art' tell em they are retarded for not considering that at the very least, SOME games can be art.
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Omar Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:55 pm

Daniel Sun wrote:Video games can be art - the word art has turned out to be kinda loose it seems. Making games is an art, I consider my games art - maybe not all of them though. So if anyone says 'Videogames are not art' tell em they are retarded for not considering that at the very least, SOME games can be art.

Let me list some art games

Journey
Flower
Limbo
Brothers: A tale of two sons
The unfinished swan
Gone home
Armed with Wings (The game series that inspired Limbo and other cheap knock off games. people calling Daniel Sun a rip-off faggot on Facebook for "supposedly" stealing Limbo' s art style.)
Zyphon
Nova
Nova

by Zyphon Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:51 am

Hello!
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:28 pm

Zyphon wrote:Hello!

HEY MAN! WELCOME WE LOVE YOU!
Zyphon
Nova
Nova

by Zyphon Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:00 am

Daniel Sun wrote:
Zyphon wrote:Hello!

HEY MAN! WELCOME WE LOVE YOU!

:D
Black
Shouting Nova
Shouting Nova

by Black Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:44 am

Whelp ive been armed with wings fan for quite some time and I was WAITING so long for the next installment because after playing culmination I was literally stunned and wanted to to know if I was the only one and it turns out im not as this site implies.

Hello.
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:11 am

Hello Black! You've joined at an exciting time where Armed with Wings is on Steam Greenlight being voted up and up!
Koopris
Newb

by Koopris Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:21 am

Hei, [b]Koopris[b] on the Sun-Studios in the Forums here! :D
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:28 am

Hello Koopris!
16thSquadSanseki
Black Hole
Black Hole

by 16thSquadSanseki Thu May 28, 2015 8:48 pm

Welcome to all new members! :D
I haven't been here for a while...
My Art Thread | My Portfolio || 16thSquadSanseki on: deviantART | Twitter | tumblr || Avatar: Zergling by CarBot Animations
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Fri May 29, 2015 2:55 am

dead forum lol
16thSquadSanseki
Black Hole
Black Hole

by 16thSquadSanseki Sun May 31, 2015 7:06 pm

Daniel Sun wrote:dead forum lol

pfff we'll bring it back to life
My Art Thread | My Portfolio || 16thSquadSanseki on: deviantART | Twitter | tumblr || Avatar: Zergling by CarBot Animations
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:32 pm

16thSquadSanseki wrote:
Daniel Sun wrote:dead forum lol

pfff we'll bring it back to life

Ya it should be pretty easy now that Rearmed is out and growing. I can smell it!
GamesTheMonkey
Newb

by GamesTheMonkey Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:42 am

Hello ladies, gentlemen, boys and girls, people of all ages, sizes and sexual orientations, I am GamesTheMonkey, A very low level YouTuber, but I enjoy what I do :D

I watched Daniel release AWW:R on twitch and I just got it today to make a video series with. I thought it was only fair that I join the forums too and interact with all the other people who think the latest game is fooping awesome! So yeah, HI!!

EDIT: - On a side note, I would like to post the videos I do on this game weekly here at some point, Where should I post them to so I am not breaking any forum rules?
Hello ladies, gents, boys and girls, people of all ages, sizes and sexual orientations, I am GamesTheMonkey

http://www.youtube.com/user/gamesthemonkey| http://www.twitter.com/gamesthemonkey
16thSquadSanseki
Black Hole
Black Hole

by 16thSquadSanseki Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:59 pm

Welcome to the forum!
GamesTheMonkey
Newb

by GamesTheMonkey Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:58 pm

Thank you! I look forward to becoming more active!
Hello ladies, gents, boys and girls, people of all ages, sizes and sexual orientations, I am GamesTheMonkey

http://www.youtube.com/user/gamesthemonkey| http://www.twitter.com/gamesthemonkey
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:00 am

GamesTheMonkey wrote:Thank you! I look forward to becoming more active!

Haii and welcome! Lets punch pandas!
DarklordMogrithe
Core Nova
Core Nova

by DarklordMogrithe Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:05 pm

This thread seems very dead but it's the only one there is, so here goes...

Hello Dan and AwW community! I'm DarklordMogrithe (just call me Darklord) and I'm actually the new admin on the Armed with Wings Wiki (http://aww.wikia.com)! I was first hooked on Armed with Wings by AwW3, and then massively hyped for Culmination, which is officially one of my favorite games of all time. Writing (specifically worldbuilding) is one of my biggest hobbies, along with computer programming.

I don't know why I never got an account earlier, but here I am anyway! Feel free to drop by the wiki and help it out (link above). I might not post a lot here but I'll do my best to give insight into some of the topics around the forum.
16thSquadSanseki
Black Hole
Black Hole

by 16thSquadSanseki Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:43 pm

DarklordMogrithe wrote:This thread seems very dead but it's the only one there is, so here goes...

Hello Dan and AwW community! I'm DarklordMogrithe (just call me Darklord) and I'm actually the new admin on the Armed with Wings Wiki (http://aww.wikia.com)! I was first hooked on Armed with Wings by AwW3, and then massively hyped for Culmination, which is officially one of my favorite games of all time. Writing (specifically worldbuilding) is one of my biggest hobbies, along with computer programming.

I don't know why I never got an account earlier, but here I am anyway! Feel free to drop by the wiki and help it out (link above). I might not post a lot here but I'll do my best to give insight into some of the topics around the forum.

Welcome to the forum! :D
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:57 am

DarklordMogrithe wrote:This thread seems very dead but it's the only one there is, so here goes...

Lovely to meet you! I REALLY appreciate your work on the Wiki, it's great! I've read through nearly all of it. I take a look at some spare time and see if I can help.
Return to General