General chit-chat here..
fotbolltrojor69
Newb

season in their five best defensive Ezekiel Elliott Jerseys

by fotbolltrojor69 Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:14 am

Two of the three insiders took the Redskins because the Cowboys' offensive nosedive without Ezekiel Elliott was too acute.

It's unclear whether the two-time Super Bowl MVP will retire, but if the Giants release him and he decides to continue playing, some potential landing spots make more sense than others. Eight stood out from conversations with executives around the league.

NFL playoff chances: Projecting Super Bowl favorites, top of the draft
In the AFC, it's pretty much Steelers and Patriots. But the NFC is much more wide open. Here's the latest insight from Football Outsiders on all 32 teams.

QB Tiers revisited: Risers, fallers and a look to the future
Nearly four months after 50 coaches and evaluators voted all projected starters into five possible performance tiers, it's time to revisit some of the more interesting cases, along with early insights on their 2018 tiers.
"I want to say Dallas, but they are in such disarray, they may not Cheap Jerseys be able to get out of their own way," one of the insiders said. "And they can't score. I like Jay Gruden, I like the Image quarterback [Kirk Cousins] and I think the defense has taken a step up this year."

The Redskins are 5-0 this season in their five best defensive games, as measured by ESPN's efficiency ratings. There has been no such correlation involving their offensive efficiency. Washington has scored 81 points over its Derek Carr Jerseys past three games and lost two of them. This game will come down to whether Dallas' once-potent offense remains dormant.

"When we played them, from a personnel standpoint, I was upset [Elliott] was eligible to play because he does demand attention," another insider said. "It gives those receivers some opportunities. When you don't have to worry about that threat, it makes it a little easier DeShaun Watson Jerseys to game plan for those guys, especially if their tackle [Tyron Smith] is banged up."

ESPN's Football Power Index gives Washington a 2.8 percent shot at making the playoffs. The chance is 1.5 percent for Dallas.

"The big piece with Washington is, they just have so Ezekiel Elliott Jerseys many injuries on their offensive line -- at center, at guard," the insider leaning toward Dallas said. "It sounds like Trent Williams is going to try to keep playing, but it just comes down to, how healthy are they?"
Return to General