General chit-chat here..
User avatar
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Location: America

Celabration!

by sumrandumstuff Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:25 pm

Hey guys. Right now I am going to beat Red Moon-AwW2 to jog my memory on the story. By then AwW3 will be out and I can play that to get the ending down. I think u guys should do this 2. It might be fun (unless u've played the games way 2 much that ur sick of them :lol: )
Image
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Celabration!

by Cosminel Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:23 pm

sumrandumstuff wrote:Hey guys. Right now I am going to beat Red Moon-AwW2 to jog my memory on the story. By then AwW3 will be out and I can play that to get the ending down. I think u guys should do this 2. It might be fun (unless u've played the games way 2 much that ur sick of them :lol: )

I gott bored of how much I played it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Location: America

Re: Celabration!

by sumrandumstuff Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:25 pm

sumrandumstuff wrote:Hey guys. Right now I am going to beat Red Moon-AwW2 to jog my memory on the story. By then AwW3 will be out and I can play that to get the ending down. I think u guys should do this 2. It might be fun (unless u've played the games way 2 much that ur sick of them :lol: )

Just beat all of them. They're 2 easy now. They're still pretty cool. Except I'm not liking Red Moon any more. Idky. :D
Image
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Celabration!

by Cosminel Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:29 pm

sumrandumstuff wrote:
sumrandumstuff wrote:Hey guys. Right now I am going to beat Red Moon-AwW2 to jog my memory on the story. By then AwW3 will be out and I can play that to get the ending down. I think u guys should do this 2. It might be fun (unless u've played the games way 2 much that ur sick of them :lol: )

Just beat all of them. They're 2 easy now. They're still pretty cool. Except I'm not liking Red Moon any more. Idky. :D


smooking martilo is the easiest boss in all history :lol: :lol: :lol: ...and I like red moon especially the boss fight ;)
Image
User avatar
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:39 am
Location: Mexico City

Re: Celabration!

by Omar Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:40 pm

Well aww3 IS NOW OUT Max Games.com
So don't wait here.
User avatar
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Location: America

Re: Celabration!

by sumrandumstuff Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:41 pm

Omar wrote:Well aww3 IS NOW OUT Max Games.com
So don't wait here.

U lie, there's 3 more hours.
Image
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
User avatar
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:39 am
Location: Mexico City

Re: Celabration!

by Omar Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:44 pm

sumrandumstuff wrote:
Omar wrote:Well aww3 IS NOW OUT Max Games.com
So don't wait here.

U lie, there's 3 more hours.


That's the Idea, i Bet everyone is Shiting there pants for the grand finale.
FUCK i have to finish my HW before wednsday!

And i got today and tommrow to relax (DAY of The Dead tommrow)

Yeah why so much people you'll only leave.
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: Celabration!

by QwertyFail Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:01 am

Omar wrote:
sumrandumstuff wrote:
Omar wrote:Well aww3 IS NOW OUT Max Games.com
So don't wait here.

U lie, there's 3 more hours.


That's the Idea, i Bet everyone is Shiting there pants for the grand finale.
FUCK i have to finish my HW before wednsday!

And i got today and tommrow to relax (DAY of The Dead tommrow)

Yeah why so much people you'll only leave.

Te gustaria dia de los muertos?
Image
User avatar
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Location: America

Re: Celabration!

by sumrandumstuff Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:06 am

Y r people talking in different languages now?
Image
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: Celabration!

by QwertyFail Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:02 am

sumrandumstuff wrote:Y r people talking in different languages now?

Yo no hablar ingles.
Image
User avatar
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:39 am
Location: Mexico City

Re: Celabration!

by Omar Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:07 am

Hey your breaking a rule your speaking Spanish and the fourm is english.
Speaking another languge is Taken as SPAM.
User avatar
HellFog
Quad Nova
Quad Nova
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:48 pm

Re: Celabration!

by HellFog Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:11 am

It's the madness talking... :mrgreen:
User avatar
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Location: America

Re: Celabration!

by sumrandumstuff Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:15 am

QwertyFail wrote:
sumrandumstuff wrote:Y r people talking in different languages now?

Yo no hablar ingles.

U forgot how 2 speak english? Yeah, I know sum spanish.
Image
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: Celabration!

by QwertyFail Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:24 am

sumrandumstuff wrote:
QwertyFail wrote:
sumrandumstuff wrote:Y r people talking in different languages now?

Yo no hablar ingles.

U forgot how 2 speak english? Yeah, I know sum spanish.

Google translate, eh?
Image
User avatar
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Location: America

Re: Celabration!

by sumrandumstuff Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:40 am

QwertyFail wrote:Google translate, eh?

No, my parents both know spanish. There's no thing for Google translate on this cause it's mostly english. And speak spanish 2 each other through private message.
Image
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Celabration!

by Cosminel Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:24 am

Omar wrote:Hey your breaking a rule your speaking Spanish and the fourm is english.
Speaking another languge is Taken as SPAM.

Omar why are you so mad after those rules :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests