Page 1 of 1

Dan's AWESOME Car Designs!

Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:13 am
by sumrandumstuff
Hey guys, just sum picture I found in Dan's other folder. These r like the coolest cars EVER!!!

Re: Dan's AWESOME Car Designs!

Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:56 am
by Vandheer Lorde II
Actuallllllyyyyyy, that's in his Portfolio Nub-Jub

Re: Dan's AWESOME Car Designs!

Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:35 am
by Cosminel
Look...In the Right is Dan with his Ferari and in the left Sarge with his BMW :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Dan's AWESOME Car Designs!

Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:11 am
by Daniel Sun
That's not the sarge...

Re: Dan's AWESOME Car Designs!

Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:24 am
by scooober_steve
saying thats sarge is an insult to him...

Re: Dan's AWESOME Car Designs!

Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:48 am
by Vandheer Lorde II
Daniel Sun wrote:That's not the sarge...

Not really a Ferrari either is it....

Re: Dan's AWESOME Car Designs!

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:10 pm
by Sarge
hahahahaha.... yeh...... im on a level of madness... that has no need for stupid cars with weird wheels...

Re: Dan's AWESOME Car Designs!

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:35 pm
by sumrandumstuff
I would go for Dan's car. Just saying.

Re: Dan's AWESOME Car Designs!

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:31 pm
by Cosminel
Sarge wrote:hahahahaha.... yeh...... im on a level of madness... that has no need for stupid cars with weird wheels...

you Sarge can fly or teleport :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Dan's AWESOME Car Designs!

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:30 pm
by Aku saturos
Those cars reminds me of iron legacy cars maybe in the future. Maybe dan could make more 3D arts. also ive lost the link which i wanted to watch metal gear awesome

Re: Dan's AWESOME Car Designs!

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:22 pm
by Vandheer Lorde II
Aku saturos wrote:Those cars reminds me of iron legacy cars maybe in the future. Maybe dan could make more 3D arts. also ive lost the link which i wanted to watch metal gear awesome


That was hilarious (MGA That is..)

Re: Dan's AWESOME Car Designs!

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:36 pm
by koopa
wtf is chit-chat?

Re: Dan's AWESOME Car Designs!

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:14 am
by QwertyFail
koopa wrote:wtf is chit-chat?

Gentlemen stuff... :D

Re: Dan's AWESOME Car Designs!

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:15 am
by Cosminel
QwertyFail wrote:
koopa wrote:wtf is chit-chat?

Gentlemen stuff... :D


Gentlement???...you guys are madnees guys not gentlements :lol: :lol: :lol:...a...and now I'm Eagle Nebula...prepeare Vandher...I'm comming :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Re: Dan's AWESOME Car Designs!

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:11 am
by Vandheer Lorde II
.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You shall be defeated, I am the Very Spawn of the King himself, You 'will' fall; as all who came before you....

Re: Dan's AWESOME Car Designs!

Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:46 pm
by armed with hands
i will buy that car if it can teleport.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
(or fire a nuclear bomb) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
anyway thats a really fucking awesome design he is amazing guy with amazing skill....
i hope he will make a 3D video about this car in youtube...:D

-- Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:25 am --

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You shall be defeated, I am the Very Spawn of the King himself, You 'will' fall; as all who came before you....


I am the servant of armed with wings...with these hands i will bring an end of your LIFE!!!!
"nothing is true and everything is permitted,rest in pieces..."
-armed with hands-

Re: Dan's AWESOME Car Designs!

Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:09 am
by Vandheer Lorde II
armed with hands wrote:i will buy that car if it can teleport.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
(or fire a nuclear bomb) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
anyway thats a really fucking awesome design he is amazing guy with amazing skill....
i hope he will make a 3D video about this car in youtube...:D

-- Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:25 am --

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You shall be defeated, I am the Very Spawn of the King himself, You 'will' fall; as all who came before you....


I am the servant of armed with wings...with these hands i will bring an end of your LIFE!!!!
"nothing is true and everything is permitted,rest in pieces..."
-armed with hands-


lol, that's not AWH, that's the fucking 'Creed' Hahahahaha

Re: Dan's AWESOME Car Designs!

Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:55 pm
by armed with hands
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
armed with hands wrote:i will buy that car if it can teleport.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
(or fire a nuclear bomb) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
anyway thats a really fucking awesome design he is amazing guy with amazing skill....
i hope he will make a 3D video about this car in youtube...:D

-- Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:25 am --

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You shall be defeated, I am the Very Spawn of the King himself, You 'will' fall; as all who came before you....


I am the servant of armed with wings...with these hands i will bring an end of your LIFE!!!!
"nothing is true and everything is permitted,rest in pieces..."
-armed with hands-


lol, that's not AWH, that's the fucking 'Creed' Hahahahaha


i found a good word for him lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nothing is really death and everything is just change forms.now.... rest in pieces...

-armed with hands-

Re: Dan's AWESOME Car Designs!

Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:48 pm
by Vandheer Lorde II
Hahahaha yea, i see that shit^^

Re: Dan's AWESOME Car Designs!

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:58 am
by Heyzeussssss
Teh...Wow nice cars Dan :lol: no really

Re: Dan's AWESOME Car Designs!

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:44 am
by Zuruki
The Car of 'Tomorrow"
Nice...And that Chrome like texture xD
hmm..Would take long if i would draw that Manually without any Programm features.

Re: Dan's AWESOME Car Designs!

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:59 am
by Cosminel
Zuruki wrote:The Car of 'Tomorrow"
Nice...And that Chrome like texture xD
hmm..Would take long if i would draw that Manually without any Programm features.

I can't wait to see flying cars :mrgreen: :twisted:

Re: Dan's AWESOME Car Designs!

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:40 am
by Vandheer Lorde II
Cosminel wrote:
Zuruki wrote:The Car of 'Tomorrow"
Nice...And that Chrome like texture xD
hmm..Would take long if i would draw that Manually without any Programm features.

I can't wait to see flying cars :mrgreen: :twisted:


never gonna happen in our lifetime bro....

Re: Dan's AWESOME Car Designs!

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:42 am
by Cosminel
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Cosminel wrote:
Zuruki wrote:The Car of 'Tomorrow"
Nice...And that Chrome like texture xD
hmm..Would take long if i would draw that Manually without any Programm features.

I can't wait to see flying cars :mrgreen: :twisted:


never gonna happen in our lifetime bro....

then I will invent them :twisted:

Re: Dan's AWESOME Car Designs!

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:12 pm
by Zuruki
Ouh well have fun then xD
Good luck ;)
;)