General chit-chat here..
User avatar
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:39 am
Location: Mexico City

Unkwown Project

by Omar Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:31 am

Hey Guys, It's me again
and well i don't really knew where to post these but
i been working my ass on this game for a while.
he is a screenshot of what im doing atm.

Image

you may see wow it's messed up well it's for the Fullscreen.
here's another screenshot in fullscreen


Image

what you think? and this isn't a FPS creator it's a Game Engine it can also create racing, 3rd person games,FPS, and rpgs blah blah blah.
User avatar
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Location: America

Re: Unkwown Project

by sumrandumstuff Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:34 am

that's awesome.
Image
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Unkwown Project

by Vandheer Lorde II Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:35 am

Crysis style huh
I like it...
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Unkwown Project

by Cosminel Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:43 am

asome ;) ..it looks like counter strike
Image
User avatar
qwerty-space
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 1:12 pm

Re: Unkwown Project

by qwerty-space Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:58 pm

skillage but the health bar should look better.

when you get shot do you get blood on your face

-- Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:00 pm --

Omar wrote:Hey Guys, It's me again
and well i don't really knew where to post these but
i been working my ass on this game for a while.
he is a screenshot of what im doing atm.

Image

you may see wow it's messed up well it's for the Fullscreen.
here's another screenshot in fullscreen


Image

what you think? and this isn't a FPS creator it's a Game Engine it can also create racing, 3rd person games,FPS, and rpgs blah blah blah.


whats the software your using
Image
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: Unkwown Project

by QwertyFail Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:08 am

Awesome... :D
Image
User avatar
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:39 am
Location: Mexico City

Re: Unkwown Project

by Omar Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:27 am

Thanks Guys, im working on it and it's real hard

this game has no Name yet nor a main story.
The game Engine is Called Unity.

but it's complicated because you need meshes for the game.

Edit: Adding AI with Ragdoll Physics so when the AI Dies it dies randomly and it can fall from high cliffs without the same animation but it's alot of Damn Bones.
Adding New Meshes and weapons
Adding Crosshair
Adding a Arm to make it real
Adding New HUD Graphics
Adding a Physics Engine
In total 12MBs.

Coming Really well.

here's a New Screenshot

Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Unkwown Project

by Vandheer Lorde II Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:40 am

Omar wrote:Thanks Guys, im working on it and it's real hard

this game has no Name yet nor a main story.
The game Engine is Called Unity.

but it's complicated because you need meshes for the game.

Edit: Adding AI with Ragdoll Physics so when the AI Dies it dies randomly and it can fall from high cliffs without the same animation but it's alot of Damn Bones.
Adding New Meshes and weapons
Adding Crosshair
Adding a Arm to make it real
Adding New HUD Graphics
Adding a Physics Engine
In total 12MBs.

Coming Really well.

here's a New Screenshot

Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us


Oh wow, Fuck yea this is awesome
Will it be Retail?
Or Flash?
Image
User avatar
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Location: America

Re: Unkwown Project

by sumrandumstuff Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:38 pm

Omar wrote:Thanks Guys, im working on it and it's real hard

this game has no Name yet nor a main story.
The game Engine is Called Unity.

but it's complicated because you need meshes for the game.

Edit: Adding AI with Ragdoll Physics so when the AI Dies it dies randomly and it can fall from high cliffs without the same animation but it's alot of Damn Bones.
Adding New Meshes and weapons
Adding Crosshair
Adding a Arm to make it real
Adding New HUD Graphics
Adding a Physics Engine
In total 12MBs.

Coming Really well.

here's a New Screenshot

Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us


imageshack is blocked on my computer. :cry:
Image
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
User avatar
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1345
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:44 am
Location: Australia

Re: Unkwown Project

by Daniel Sun Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:48 pm

ah unity... optimize the game for iphone and make millions.
NintendoAgent
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Re: Unkwown Project

by NintendoAgent Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:14 pm

I used to know some stuff for this engine, hell i didn't know you were using it! I used to use the Sandbox editor (I was alright with it) just to import some cheap old 3d models I made like a box or so. Hope your project go's well
Heyzeussssss
Core Nova
Core Nova
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:50 pm

Re: Unkwown Project

by Heyzeussssss Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:28 am

Cool what kind of game is it? First person shooter and adventure or somethin? :)

-- Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:30 am --

Will you had vehicles to the game?
User avatar
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:39 am
Location: Mexico City

Re: Unkwown Project

by Omar Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:27 pm

Well the graphics will be a lower resolution on iphone.
And i need new Meshes (Graphics) to make the Game more intresting.
Im dedicating this to Sun-studios, Daniel Insipired me with his art. :D
but i got school and i won't be working on it too much.
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Unkwown Project

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:07 pm

Daniel Sun wrote:ah unity... optimize the game for iphone and make millions.


Yea nah, It looks much more successful as a PC game :/
lol
(What's with you and Phone Game's atm, you need to understand that 'some' games wouldn't work on a phone.....An FPS is 'not' a game for a phone.)
Image
User avatar
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:39 am
Location: Mexico City

Re: Unkwown Project

by Omar Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:31 pm

Ok let me Answer some Questions

Q1: Will it be a Retailer or Flash
Mostly a normal PC game for fun mostly Aimed on the story

Q2: Will it have Vehicles?
I don't know im pretty new on this so probably no.

Q3:when you get shot do you get blood on your face?
Trying to be original and not doing the ol' COD Health System, adding a differnt system
the health bar will have a cool feature.
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: Unkwown Project

by QwertyFail Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:36 am

School is your first priority. Don't ruin your awesome grades just yet! :D
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Unkwown Project

by Vandheer Lorde II Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:10 am

QwertyFail wrote:School is your first priority. Don't ruin your awesome grades just yet! :D


Who said his grade's were awesome?
lol
Image
User avatar
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:39 am
Location: Mexico City

Re: Unkwown Project

by Omar Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:49 pm

And who told you that my grades are pretty high?

damn your pretty wrong.
im a normal person that works hard of course but im no Nerd or geek just a normal person who gets normal grades. a 7.6-8.6 is what i get Normally.

And i will remake this game again some assets are going wrong and it's not good the AI makes the game crash now, but it didn't do that before!

oh well anyway ill do alot of projects and probably follow dan's suggestion of making games for Iphones.

and well of course pc too.
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Unkwown Project

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:28 am

Omar wrote:And who told you that my grades are pretty high?

damn your pretty wrong.
im a normal person that works hard of course but im no Nerd or geek just a normal person who gets normal grades. a 7.6-8.6 is what i get Normally.

And i will remake this game again some assets are going wrong and it's not good the AI makes the game crash now, but it didn't do that before!

oh well anyway ill do alot of projects and probably follow dan's suggestion of making games for Iphones.

and well of course pc too.


Hmmm, Making a Computer game kinda puts you in the 'Nerd' Category lol
Image
Heyzeussssss
Core Nova
Core Nova
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:50 pm

Re: Unkwown Project

by Heyzeussssss Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:33 pm

Omar wrote:Ok let me Answer some Questions

Q1: Will it be a Retailer or Flash
Mostly a normal PC game for fun mostly Aimed on the story

Q2: Will it have Vehicles?
I don't know im pretty new on this so probably no.

Q3:when you get shot do you get blood on your face?
Trying to be original and not doing the ol' COD Health System, adding a differnt system
the health bar will have a cool feature.

PUT VEHICLES IN IT AND IT WILL BE BETTER PUT IN SOME VEHICLES FROM HALO OR SOMETHIN
User avatar
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:39 am
Location: Mexico City

Re: Unkwown Project

by Omar Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:41 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Omar wrote:And who told you that my grades are pretty high?

damn your pretty wrong.
im a normal person that works hard of course but im no Nerd or geek just a normal person who gets normal grades. a 7.6-8.6 is what i get Normally.

And i will remake this game again some assets are going wrong and it's not good the AI makes the game crash now, but it didn't do that before!

oh well anyway ill do alot of projects and probably follow dan's suggestion of making games for Iphones.

and well of course pc too.


Hmmm, Making a Computer game kinda puts you in the 'Nerd' Category lol


And playing PC games puts you in the "Geek" Category lol.
Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest