General chit-chat here..
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

Re: people trying to be like daniel lol

by Omar Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:54 pm

wow people are gay lol and there was a bitch how copyed daniel his name was Danny 13.
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:23 am

Did you read the Descriptions for any of these?
'ALL' of them gave credit to Daniel Sun for Sprite's and the inspiration, which means they did not copy or steal......Damn, very observant of you.... :roll:
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:56 am

Heey I like these! I love it when people do fan work/tributes. You all should start drawing AwW characters n posting them.
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula

by sumrandumstuff Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:03 pm

Daniel Sun wrote:Heey I like these! I love it when people do fan work/tributes. You all should start drawing AwW characters n posting them.

I tried making a chibi Vandheer, but it didn't work. I'll try it again though.
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
scooober_steve
Core Nova
Core Nova

by scooober_steve Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:45 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:

'ALL' of them gave credit to Daniel Sun for Sprite's and the inspiration, which means they did not copy or steal......Damn, very observant of you.... :roll:

ok ur blind...

After Two LONG HARD WEEKS it's finally done and with that I give you Mario Vs Luigi : The Movie, my second attempt at flash! Before you start asking I DID NOT steal Daniel Sun's sprites! All were 100% custom made except for the sad mario sprite [ Rotmk1]! This was made with pivot 3 Beta!Power Star fans, this is a movie you might enjoy!!!!! BEFORE YOU ASK, YES I WILL RELEASE THE SPRITES SOON!

UPDATE!! FINALLY GOT A WORKING PRELOADER OMFG! NOW PEOPLE WITH CRAPPY COMPUTERS CAN VIEW IT! ENJOY!

can u see where he said "Before you start asking I DID NOT steal Daniel Sun's sprites! All were 100% custom made"
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:25 am

scooober_steve wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:

ok ur blind...

After Two LONG HARD WEEKS it's finally done and with that I give you Mario Vs Luigi : The Movie, my second attempt at flash! Before you start asking I DID NOT steal Daniel Sun's sprites! All were 100% custom made except for the sad mario sprite [ Rotmk1]! This was made with pivot 3 Beta!Power Star fans, this is a movie you might enjoy!!!!! BEFORE YOU ASK, YES I WILL RELEASE THE SPRITES SOON!

UPDATE!! FINALLY GOT A WORKING PRELOADER OMFG! NOW PEOPLE WITH CRAPPY COMPUTERS CAN VIEW IT! ENJOY!

can u see where he said "Before you start asking I DID NOT steal Daniel Sun's sprites! All were 100% custom made"

Yes, but by the way you called this thread, "People trying to be like Daniel" Made me assume, you thought they were Thief's and shit, but i spose i just misunderstood is all, sorry
Sarge
V.I.P
V.I.P

by Sarge Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:10 pm

i hate you
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:40 pm

Sarge wrote:i hate you

:shock: :(

WHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :C