General chit-chat here..
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

Armed with Wings topics has to stop.

by Omar Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:36 pm

Ok guys, i think making Armed with Wings Topics has to stop.

First of all the game will be released and art doesn't have to be rushed Daniel Himself is probably inpacient because the sponsers want his game, we all want to play this game and it's ok to be a "Massive Fanboy" of Armed with Wings but i think there's too much Armed with Wings topics.
you guys are Littering the General Discussion with the same topics and it really getting old 1 or 2 Armed with wing topics is ok, but 5 or 8 is really to much.

Sarge he has something different, with his blog of maddness even though i don't talk to much. also im not pointing nor saying names of that who starts these topics but i think that the general discussion is used to make fun topics and talk about Your Life and fun interactive stuff like my topic of 2012 you guys barely talk about it. and about yourself topic, we have more members and why not introduce yourself there

but at the same time i think some people have other different topics to talk about and i maybe not posting much but i do have eyes and read some of you crack me up too.

ill put this in big letters

ARMED WITH WING TOPICS ARE LITTERING THE GENERAL DISCUSSION

~Omar.
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist

Re: Armed with Wings topics has to stop.

by QwertyFail Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:45 am

"Praise the Lord!"
Sarge
V.I.P
V.I.P

by Sarge Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:30 am

The madness lives on...... Inside the one they call Omar.......
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:59 am

Omar wrote:Ok guys, i think making Armed with Wings Topics has to stop.

First of all the game will be released and art doesn't have to be rushed Daniel Himself is probably inpacient because the sponsers want his game, we all want to play this game and it's ok to be a "Massive Fanboy" of Armed with Wings but i think there's too much Armed with Wings topics.
you guys are Littering the General Discussion with the same topics and it really getting old 1 or 2 Armed with wing topics is ok, but 5 or 8 is really to much.

Sarge he has something different, with his blog of maddness even though i don't talk to much. also im not pointing nor saying names of that who starts these topics but i think that the general discussion is used to make fun topics and talk about Your Life and fun interactive stuff like my topic of 2012 you guys barely talk about it. and about yourself topic, we have more members and why not introduce yourself there

but at the same time i think some people have other different topics to talk about and i maybe not posting much but i do have eyes and read some of you crack me up too.

~Omar.

I agree, but, we 'did' talk about your 2012 topic, and I'm pretty sure most of us don't believe in that crap......
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:45 am

yea...the 2012 teory is madness :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ...and about the topics sarge putt us to make more topics otherwise he wont poste the ''Sarge Block of Madness'' and that would be sad :evil:
NintendoAgent
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by NintendoAgent Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:22 pm

I would like to see more of scooober_steve's post, It's makes my day!
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula

by sumrandumstuff Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:36 pm

NintendoAgent wrote:I would like to see more of scooober_steve's post, It's makes my day!

you mean like that one that people said was disgusing? Ur sick.
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
qwerty-space
Nebula
Nebula

by qwerty-space Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:40 pm

~Omar.

WTF!!! this forum is mainly about AWW3 anywayz its not littering general discussion its netly stored in the ARMED WITH WINGS forums armed with wings is amazing another thing this forum is about is daniel sun and us and sarges madness and 2012 and the girlfriend thing and waffles and flash!
Vandheer Lorde II

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:53 pm

ankrotachi10 wrote:

~Omar.

WTF!!! this forum is mainly about AWW3 anywayz its not littering general discussion its netly stored in the ARMED WITH WINGS forums armed with wings is amazing another thing this forum is about is daniel sun and us and sarges madness and 2012 and the girlfriend thing and waffles and flash!

(Well look who has a good freakin point) Nudge nudge lol
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Omar Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:55 am

ankrotachi10 wrote:

~Omar.

ok i agree in some points but you dont get my point, if your lazy to read all the AWW3 topics, it's mostly about "When is AWW coming out" or "lets make a question for dan if eivana married Hawkins" even "AWW Discussion" and ask questions about "omg vandheer is father of leo" in some topics of course, really your an ignorant im not starting a Flame war about the topics. it has to stop because it's too much for a fourm. most of the members is only talking about aww and not other topics maybe my 2012 topic is "SHIT" but there's other cool topics to talk about and im no Anti-Social guy, think about it well.
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:05 am

this is what people want :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Aku saturos Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:18 am

Since ive been gone to china now im back to PH and still nothing changes
Return to General