General chit-chat here..
User avatar
Sarge
V.I.P
V.I.P
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 7:34 am

The Sarge's Blog of Madness. Chapter 13

by Sarge Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:56 pm

Dear God...... why are there so many posts about AWW...... why are there people making posts about posts about AWW..... makes no sense..... please god ... help these fools.... help them find the light on the path to madness.....do something...please......
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: The Sarge's Blog of Madness. Chapter 13

by Cosminel Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:47 pm

Amin :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: The Sarge's Blog of Madness. Chapter 13

by QwertyFail Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:36 am

Let's talk about global warming then!
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: The Sarge's Blog of Madness. Chapter 13

by Vandheer Lorde II Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:51 am

Cosminel wrote:Amin :lol: :lol: :lol:


Wouldn't 'Amad' make more sense?
Image
User avatar
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Location: America

Re: The Sarge's Blog of Madness. Chapter 13

by sumrandumstuff Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:05 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Cosminel wrote:Amin :lol: :lol: :lol:


Wouldn't 'Amad' make more sense?

I think he's trying to say Amen, like Amen brotha. :lol:
Image
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: The Sarge's Blog of Madness. Chapter 13

by Cosminel Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:06 pm

sumrandumstuff wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Cosminel wrote:Amin :lol: :lol: :lol:


Wouldn't 'Amad' make more sense?

I think he's trying to say Amen, like Amen brotha. :lol:


In my country that's how it is :D
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: The Sarge's Blog of Madness. Chapter 13

by Vandheer Lorde II Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:50 pm

sumrandumstuff wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Cosminel wrote:Amin :lol: :lol: :lol:


Wouldn't 'Amad' make more sense?

I think he's trying to say Amen, like Amen brotha. :lol:


no, listen carefully, 'aMAD' get it?
If ya don't, you're one Dumbshit Forum brother lol
Image
User avatar
Omar
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:39 am
Location: Mexico City

Re: The Sarge's Blog of Madness. Chapter 13

by Omar Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:52 pm

ok so no blog of madness..

DAMN IT! Oh Lord please help these people to stop talking about AWW3 ill use condoms everytime i have a realationship now and then.

Edit: Cosminel don't Post with one word.
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: The Sarge's Blog of Madness. Chapter 13

by Vandheer Lorde II Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:56 pm

Omar wrote:ok so no blog of madness..

DAMN IT! Oh Lord please help these people to stop talking about AWW3 ill use condoms everytime i have a realationship now and then.


Ok, now 'that' was uncalled for.........YOU WILL BURN!
Image
User avatar
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Location: America

Re: The Sarge's Blog of Madness. Chapter 13

by sumrandumstuff Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:18 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Omar wrote:ok so no blog of madness..

DAMN IT! Oh Lord please help these people to stop talking about AWW3 ill use condoms everytime i have a realationship now and then.


Ok, now 'that' was uncalled for.........YOU WILL BURN!

U tell them brotha!
Image
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: The Sarge's Blog of Madness. Chapter 13

by Vandheer Lorde II Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:47 pm

sumrandumstuff wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Omar wrote:ok so no blog of madness..

DAMN IT! Oh Lord please help these people to stop talking about AWW3 ill use condoms everytime i have a realationship now and then.


Ok, now 'that' was uncalled for.........YOU WILL BURN!

U tell them brotha!


......Uhh, yea..... :/
lol
Image
User avatar
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 am
Location: Racoon city

Re: The Sarge's Blog of Madness. Chapter 13

by Aku saturos Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:48 am

Well my answer is that define madness? and thats whats its all about (shit its hard to type on a laptop)
Image
User avatar
Sarge
V.I.P
V.I.P
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 7:34 am

Re: The Sarge's Blog of Madness. Chapter 13

by Sarge Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:11 pm

ill skull fuk you all
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: The Sarge's Blog of Madness. Chapter 13

by Cosminel Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:28 pm

Sarge wrote:ill skull fuk you all


''fuk'' is the main word in Sarge vocabulary :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest