General chit-chat here..
Blackout
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

My Twitch

by Blackout Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:27 am

I was almost tempted to post this in the Rearmed section due to my intended use of it primarily for streaming Rearmed, but I thought it safer to do so here. I made my first broadcast two days ago of an entire playthrough of rearmed just to get familiarized with how twitch works. I don't always end up having a nice 25 minute run through the game where I not lose all three of my lives while recording for YouTube(far from it, actually) so needless to say, my last broadcast is less than brief(especially not having known the second boss was going to be even more difficult from the previous build), so take it as an inside of look what goes on behind the youtube channel ;) : https://www.twitch.tv/thexblackout. Also, there are a number of bugs that are caught on video on display to see exactly how they're executed(so you have no choice but to watch the entire thing, Dan :twisted: .)
Blackout
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

Re: My Twitch

by Blackout Mon May 09, 2016 9:50 pm

Just streamed the latest build and there's quite a bit of bugs to be found within. Here are a few off the top of my head:
  • Duration reads "10:NAM" at some point
  • Hitting "S" to skip the cut-scene makes LW do the dash attack immediately after
  • Music fading bug has returned
  • When hit after holding down "S" when charging/maintaining power-strike, LW dashes
  • On level 3 where the bridge goes up, if you "dodge/roll" into the pit under it immediately after you call the Eagle back to you, LW "teleports" to the other end of where the bridge once was.
  • Level 32 Boss music looping by cutting into the middle of the tune
  • More free time on my part so I can keep my skills honed so I don't fail as hard while on video
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:06 am

May I share your twitch channel on the AwW Facebook page? Try and get you some more followers :)
Blackout
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Blackout Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:22 am

Daniel Sun wrote:May I share your twitch channel on the AwW Facebook page? Try and get you some more followers :)

Oh yes please man: that's not even a question :D !
Blackout
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Blackout Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:32 pm

Sorry for the double:

New stream posted to YouTube! Sorry that it's choppy, particularly towards the end: https://youtu.be/rQ5PkWBIjZA
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:08 am

So enjoyable watching pros play :p
Blackout
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Blackout Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:29 pm

I'd love to watch you play through the game giving some commentary like that one time you did the same with Culmination. Katana on futile please ;).
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:56 am

Will do more of that lead up to launch :D
Return to General