General chit-chat here..
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Vandher Question

by Cosminel Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:07 pm

I saw on new Grounds at 2 of Dan's picture's that Vandher don't wear a mask -that ''mask'' is a part of his head...is that true???
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Vandher Question

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:40 pm

Cosminel wrote:I saw on new Grounds at 2 of Dan's picture's that Vandher don't wear a mask -that ''mask'' is a part of his head...is that true???


Link plz
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Vandher Question

by Cosminel Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:11 am

Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Vandher Question

by Vandheer Lorde II Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 am

Cosminel wrote:http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/d-sun/vandheer-lorde

or

http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/d-su ... -to-attack

there are 2 photos


Yes i have seen them b4, but I still think it's a mask, here: http://d-sun.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d18428r

and here: http://d-sun.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d18tzes
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: Vandher Question

by Cosminel Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:34 am

here is clear that wears a mask butt there....i think to that that's a mask;)
Image
User avatar
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 am
Location: Racoon city

Re: Vandher Question

by Aku saturos Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:28 am

Well i see Vandher not wearing a mask on an early concept art in the red moon xtras afterall he looks old
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Vandher Question

by Vandheer Lorde II Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:34 am

Aku saturos wrote:Well i see Vandher not wearing a mask on an early concept art in the red moon xtras afterall he looks old


he's very skinny & boney lol
But he's sooo awesome
Image
User avatar
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1345
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:44 am
Location: Australia

Re: Vandher Question

by Daniel Sun Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:16 am

its a mask
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: Vandher Question

by QwertyFail Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:05 am

I've just noticed that Vandheer is wearing samurai armor...

What's behind the mask may I ask?
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Vandher Question

by Vandheer Lorde II Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:42 am

QwertyFail wrote:I've just noticed that Vandheer is wearing samurai armor...

What's behind the mask may I ask?


Duh, I definitely would say Dan was going for the Edo period Japanese look, right Danny boy?

And, I would say the only Armour he has is the Mask, and the Skirt/ Kilt (Forgot what they call them, Hawken has them too)
Image
User avatar
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 am
Location: Racoon city

Re: Vandher Question

by Aku saturos Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:33 pm

How come it was a mask i see his real nose and his flesh face but i cant seem to identify the eyes... i wander if Vandher lorde in AWW3 will be unmasked
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Vandher Question

by Vandheer Lorde II Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:57 pm

Aku saturos wrote:How come it was a mask i see his real nose and his flesh face but i cant seem to identify the eyes... i wander if Vandher lorde in AWW3 will be unmasked


Now that 'would' be interesting........
Is he extremely tanned?
He just doesn't seem to suit being a very tanned or black character.....
Image
User avatar
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Location: America

Re: Vandher Question

by sumrandumstuff Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:29 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Aku saturos wrote:How come it was a mask i see his real nose and his flesh face but i cant seem to identify the eyes... i wander if Vandher lorde in AWW3 will be unmasked


Now that 'would' be interesting........
Is he extremely tanned?
He just doesn't seem to suit being a very tanned or black character.....

R u kidding me, that how I actually imagine him. Black or tan with a deepish voice. :D
Image
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: Vandher Question

by Vandheer Lorde II Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:17 pm

sumrandumstuff wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Now that 'would' be interesting........
Is he extremely tanned?
He just doesn't seem to suit being a very tanned or black character.....

R u kidding me, that how I actually imagine him. Black or tan with a deepish voice. :D


Yea.....maybe i'm just a racist motherfucker :/ :shock:
Image
User avatar
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Location: America

Re: Vandher Question

by sumrandumstuff Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:48 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
sumrandumstuff wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Now that 'would' be interesting........
Is he extremely tanned?
He just doesn't seem to suit being a very tanned or black character.....

R u kidding me, that how I actually imagine him. Black or tan with a deepish voice. :D


Yea.....maybe i'm just a racist motherfucker :/ :shock:

Maybe u is. :lol:
Image
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
scooober_steve
Core Nova
Core Nova
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:43 am

Re: Vandher Question

by scooober_steve Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:20 pm

maybe he will have no face, or maybe theres a butt where his face is so he likes to cover it up. ot maybe he has lepracy or face herpes from a contrast hooker lol
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: Vandher Question

by QwertyFail Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:03 am

scooober_steve wrote:maybe he will have no face, or maybe theres a butt where his face is so he likes to cover it up. ot maybe he has lepracy or face herpes from a contrast hooker lol

Lol! "Contrast hooker..." :lol:
Image
User avatar
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Location: America

Re: Vandher Question

by sumrandumstuff Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:53 am

QwertyFail wrote:
scooober_steve wrote:maybe he will have no face, or maybe theres a butt where his face is so he likes to cover it up. ot maybe he has lepracy or face herpes from a contrast hooker lol

Lol! "Contrast hooker..." :lol:

Tehe, das pretty funny.
Image
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest