General chit-chat here..
scooober_steve
Core Nova
Core Nova
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:43 am

OMG MUST CHECK THIS OUT!

by scooober_steve Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:48 am

OMG CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
link removed

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: OMG MUST CHECK THIS OUT!

by Cosminel Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:45 am

i will have nightmares all my life because of that :evil: :evil: :evil:
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: OMG MUST CHECK THIS OUT!

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:43 pm

Cosminel wrote:i will have nightmares all my life because of that :evil: :evil: :evil:


AHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cosminel, you're one sick mother fucker
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: OMG MUST CHECK THIS OUT!

by Cosminel Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:26 am

Why I :lol: :lol: :lol: ???..he is the one that posted that :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
NintendoAgent
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Re: OMG MUST CHECK THIS OUT!

by NintendoAgent Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:54 am

Good show my friend, this is truly in fact a master piece that society should look up upon!
Carthage
Nova
Nova
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:02 am

Re: OMG MUST CHECK THIS OUT!

by Carthage Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:45 am

Uh... What the hell made you think posting this would be a good idea.
Image
User avatar
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 am
Location: Racoon city

Re: OMG MUST CHECK THIS OUT!

by Aku saturos Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:44 am

Hey idiot i cant access it because my k9 webprotection said that it contains pornography :x and for those who viewed it have fun masturbating
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: OMG MUST CHECK THIS OUT!

by Cosminel Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:46 am

calm down Aku :lol: :lol: :lol: ...i think he putted that picture just for fun :lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 am
Location: Racoon city

Re: OMG MUST CHECK THIS OUT!

by Aku saturos Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:48 am

Cosminel wrote:calm down Aku :lol: :lol: :lol: ...i think he putted that picture just for fun :lol: :lol:


I cant really tell man my k9 web pro wont let me in to the web but who knows when it comes to pornography you get the picture
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: OMG MUST CHECK THIS OUT!

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:33 am

Aku saturos wrote:
Cosminel wrote:calm down Aku :lol: :lol: :lol: ...i think he putted that picture just for fun :lol: :lol:


I cant really tell man my k9 web pro wont let me in to the web but who knows when it comes to pornography you get the picture


Trust me, you ain't missin out on shit!
Image
User avatar
Aku saturos
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 am
Location: Racoon city

Re: OMG MUST CHECK THIS OUT!

by Aku saturos Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:49 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Aku saturos wrote:
Cosminel wrote:calm down Aku :lol: :lol: :lol: ...i think he putted that picture just for fun :lol: :lol:


I cant really tell man my k9 web pro wont let me in to the web but who knows when it comes to pornography you get the picture


Trust me, you ain't missin out on shit!


Well maybe ill just go to a internet cafe then cause they dont have a K9 web pro their, if it is a picture its boring if it is a video then its more convenient
Image
User avatar
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Location: America

Re: OMG MUST CHECK THIS OUT!

by sumrandumstuff Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:34 pm

Aku saturos wrote:Hey idiot i cant access it because my k9 webprotection said that it contains pornography :x and for those who viewed it have fun masturbating

Same here. My K9 said it was pornography
Image
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: OMG MUST CHECK THIS OUT!

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:39 pm

sumrandumstuff wrote:
Aku saturos wrote:Hey idiot i cant access it because my k9 webprotection said that it contains pornography :x and for those who viewed it have fun masturbating

Same here. My K9 said it was pornography


Dear lord.....Don't ya get it?
You people 'DON'T' want to see this!!!
Understand?
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: OMG MUST CHECK THIS OUT!

by Cosminel Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:15 am

is for youre own safe ;)
Image
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: OMG MUST CHECK THIS OUT!

by QwertyFail Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:41 pm

HOLY SHIT!!! FUUUUUCK!!! GAAAHHH!!! You've blinded me for life!!! :o :evil: :o

Image
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: OMG MUST CHECK THIS OUT!

by Vandheer Lorde II Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:38 am

QwertyFail wrote:HOLY SHIT!!! FUUUUUCK!!! GAAAHHH!!! You've blinded me for life!!! :o :evil: :o

Image


FUCKIN WARNED YOU!!!!!!
Image
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: OMG MUST CHECK THIS OUT!

by QwertyFail Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:37 am

Good, the link has been removed!!! :)
Image
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: OMG MUST CHECK THIS OUT!

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:04 pm

QwertyFail wrote:Good, the link has been removed!!! :)


ALL HAIL D-SUN!
Image
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: OMG MUST CHECK THIS OUT!

by QwertyFail Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:46 am

The website had a picture of three old males having a gay threesome, just to let you K9 guys and gals know... :|
Image
User avatar
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Location: America

Re: OMG MUST CHECK THIS OUT!

by sumrandumstuff Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:39 pm

QwertyFail wrote:The website had a picture of three old males having a gay threesome, just to let you K9 guys and gals know... :|

I'm disgusted just thinkin' bout' it. Uhhh.
Image
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
scooober_steve
Core Nova
Core Nova
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:43 am

Re: OMG MUST CHECK THIS OUT!

by scooober_steve Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:26 pm

sumrandumstuff wrote:
QwertyFail wrote:The website had a picture of three old males having a gay threesome, just to let you K9 guys and gals know... :|

I'm disgusted just thinkin' bout' it. Uhhh.


your shit

-- Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:12 am --

im pretty good at life
Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests