General chit-chat here..
Darkdude110
Site Admin
Site Admin

Penn State. Yeah!

by Darkdude110 Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:56 am

So, I'm up at Penn State now. In my room and everything. My room mate never showed up. Odd.... Even odder though is his name. My room mate, is named.... Wanda. Wanda Dai. I can't get into any contact with the kid. Regardless, for the night, I have my own room. Aww yeah. But yeah, that was a very fun first day.
NintendoAgent
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

Re: Penn State. Yeah!

by NintendoAgent Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:35 am

How big is your room? Does it even have air conditioning?
Darkdude110
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Darkdude110 Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:54 am

Small, crappiest of the dorms. And no, No AC. I just have a big ass fan goin.

Also, I just got back from my first frat party. Damn.... that shit was fun. O_O
There was this one incredibly fine girl in this tight small pink dress and she was dancing up on this picnic table. OMFG was she hot. And when you would go up to get your drinks. Your so close to so many girls you just feel them up like it's nobodies business. This one girl found me out and slapped me. Oh well, fun ass night.
Kalk

by Kalk Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:37 am

I think it's called sexual harassment. At least they have it up here in Canada. Careful of that one, it can land you in a world of hurt.

Take your time, enjoy your first years.
Darkdude110
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Darkdude110 Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:48 pm

Nobody at a frat party is going to do anything to you. They're all drunk while I'm just acting drunk and trying to get with girls. Of course I won't be retarded and get some girl pregnant but I can have fun. ;D

Oh and, update. I made a ton of friends all of which are cool as hell. I got friends from all sorts of groups. Jocks, nerds, gamers, hot girls (win), people who just chill, etc... I freakin love it here.

And then classes started. I have 2 classes a day with one at 11:10 - 12:25 and the other at 2:20 - 3:35. So it's all right. I have a lot of free time and can sleep in. Books are EXPENSIVE!!! $160 bucks down the tube just buying 2 books. WTF. Regardless, the classes are easy, just tediously boring.
NintendoAgent
Ultra Nova
Ultra Nova

by NintendoAgent Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:53 pm

I bet you Enjoy the life of sleeping in and damn you made friends fast! I can imagine the next 3 or 4 something years are going to be awesome.
Kalk

by Kalk Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:42 am

Darkdude110 wrote:Nobody at a frat party is going to do anything to you. They're all drunk while I'm just acting drunk and trying to get with girls. Of course I won't be retarded and get some girl pregnant but I can have fun. ;D

Oh and, update. I made a ton of friends all of which are cool as hell. I got friends from all sorts of groups. Jocks, nerds, gamers, hot girls (win), people who just chill, etc... I freakin love it here.

And then classes started. I have 2 classes a day with one at 11:10 - 12:25 and the other at 2:20 - 3:35. So it's all right. I have a lot of free time and can sleep in. Books are EXPENSIVE!!! $160 bucks down the tube just buying 2 books. WTF. Regardless, the classes are easy, just tediously boring.

That's cheap for books. It was $1200 for me for 1 year. You're... acting drunk and trying to get with girls? :?

Yeah, at frat parties you make friends fast if you're part of the frat. No one knows who anyone is. Hazing brings people together like you wouldn't believe. Yes. Bad things can happen to you at frat parties. Grab the wrong person and it can go wrong pretty fast lol.

I'm glad you're having fun though. Join a house.
Darkdude110
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Darkdude110 Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:20 am

Haha, yeah. We'll see. My room mate is chinese which is pretty cool. He's an international student. :P

But yeah, I'm having tons of fun. I avoided drinking (or pretending to) tonight. People were getting too messed up doing shots before going out even. I'm just gonna chill tonight.

Oh and did I mention. I'm at the #1 party school in America?
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:12 am

Darkdude110 wrote:Oh and did I mention. I'm at the #1 party school in America?

Focus on your studies more than parties other wise you'll end up like the sarge.
Sarge
V.I.P
V.I.P

by Sarge Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:25 am

hahahaha ... u cock smoker....
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist

by Cosminel Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:28 am

Daniel Sun wrote:
Darkdude110 wrote:Oh and did I mention. I'm at the #1 party school in America?

Focus on your studies more than parties other wise you'll end up like the sarge.

:lol: :lol: :lol: youre right...the studies are more important than parties but a party is good once in a wile ;) ;) ;)
qwerty-space
Nebula
Nebula

by qwerty-space Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:25 pm

sounds to me like one of Ke$ha's songs (cos the party wont stop til i walk in... :o )
Darkdude110
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Darkdude110 Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:38 am

As much as I hate that stupid bitch Kesha, you got her lyric wrong. The party doesn't "start" till she walks in. Then they just beat the hell out her for being such a dumbass.
Return to General