General chit-chat here..
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Forum Theme

by Daniel Sun Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:06 pm

Ya'll may have noticed I changed the forum theme to a very basic one, I noticed a few bugs with the dark theme. This is only temporary as I've just bought (that's right) a new theme for $16. It's called Anami, and it looks like it is very customizable. Here is the preview:

http://themeforest.net/item/anami-respo ... ew/8732129

So once it's installed, I'll try and style it to match the Sun-Studios website. What do ya'll think?
Blackout
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

Re: Forum Theme

by Blackout Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:12 am

Daniel Sun wrote:Ya'll may have noticed I changed the forum theme to a very basic one, I noticed a few bugs with the dark theme. This is only temporary as I've just bought (that's right) a new theme for $16. It's called Anami, and it looks like it is very customizable. Here is the preview:

http://themeforest.net/item/anami-respo ... ew/8732129

So once it's installed, I'll try and style it to match the Sun-Studios website. What do ya'll think?

Looks very professional :).
16thSquadSanseki
Black Hole
Black Hole

by 16thSquadSanseki Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:05 am

Geez, I was away for a while and you scared me for a moment. The preview looks interesting, with customization should be good. We'll see :P
My Art Thread | My Portfolio || 16thSquadSanseki on: deviantART | Twitter | tumblr || Avatar: Zergling by CarBot Animations
Blackout
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Blackout Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:19 am

So, is this still in the works? Not to sound demanding: just had a thought about and remembered that this was announced though no change has occurred yet and was wondering if Dan has either forgotten or pushed back plans for this.
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:02 am

I've bought the theme, but I haven't had a chance to install it yet. Turns out it is actually a little bit tricky to install this theme - not super difficult but will require some time. I'll get to it eventually :)
Return to General