General chit-chat here..
User avatar
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Hong Kong

The world's best survival horror game - SIREN

by Alessa Mason Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:54 pm

Well, other then playing RPG, puzzle-solved games, why not enjoy a great, scary atmosphere.
SIREN is far more better the Desolation, Silent Hill, Resident evil and Clock Tower.
*cough* Action speaks more than talk.
Here is one of the walkthrough.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4-rXL9elK8
WARNING: I am NOT joking. You must be REALLY brave to watch this video.
SIREN's TV commercial has already been banned.
so...I won't take any responsibility if you have a heart attack.
Attachments
DGAJ07-A42914864_4a80f61b28383.jpg
DGAJ07-A42914864_4a80f61b28383.jpg (81.89 KiB) Viewed 1573 times
siren-blood-curse-shoot_shibito.jpg
Scary
siren-blood-curse-shoot_shibito.jpg (101.22 KiB) Viewed 1575 times
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
User avatar
QwertyFail
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 am

Re: The world's best survival horror game - SIREN

by QwertyFail Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:24 pm

The laughing scared the shit out of me...
Image
User avatar
Zuruki
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:20 am
Location: Germany

Re: The world's best survival horror game - SIREN

by Zuruki Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:32 pm

xD i played it already to the end. together with my bro :P
its pretty cool but a bit to short. good games need to be longer. its similar to resident evil &Co

worth playing, if u want to lough :)

im not effected by horror stuff like zombies. jeeper creepers is a way better than this game :P
( i meand the movie)

btw.. i dont know any longer that much about the game.
User avatar
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: The world's best survival horror game - SIREN

by Alessa Mason Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:04 pm

Zuruki wrote:xD i played it already to the end. together with my bro :P
its pretty cool but a bit to short. good games need to be longer. its similar to resident evil &Co

worth playing, if u want to lough :)

im not effected by horror stuff like zombies. jeeper creepers is a way better than this game :P
( i meand the movie)

btw.. i dont know any longer that much about the game.


I don't really play but I watch people to play on youtube.
It sends me nightmare when I first saw these shibito.
Sightjacking is useful, hun?
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
User avatar
Zuruki
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:20 am
Location: Germany

Re: The world's best survival horror game - SIREN

by Zuruki Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:12 pm

Alessa Mason wrote:
Zuruki wrote:xD i played it already to the end. together with my bro :P
its pretty cool but a bit to short. good games need to be longer. its similar to resident evil &Co

worth playing, if u want to lough :)

im not effected by horror stuff like zombies. jeeper creepers is a way better than this game :P
( i meand the movie)

btw.. i dont know any longer that much about the game.


I don't really play but I watch people to play on youtube.
It sends me nightmare when I first saw these shibito.
Sightjacking is useful, hun?


huh'?

nah i prefer watching hard movies. but till now there were no good horror movie. humans wish do kill other humans are boring to watch. i need monsters otherwise i wont be effected -.-
isnt there a good monster movie'? bit dangerous monster howling ;)
User avatar
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: The world's best survival horror game - SIREN

by Alessa Mason Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:18 pm

Zuruki wrote:
Alessa Mason wrote:
Zuruki wrote:xD i played it already to the end. together with my bro :P
its pretty cool but a bit to short. good games need to be longer. its similar to resident evil &Co

worth playing, if u want to lough :)

im not effected by horror stuff like zombies. jeeper creepers is a way better than this game :P
( i meand the movie)

btw.. i dont know any longer that much about the game.


I don't really play but I watch people to play on youtube.
It sends me nightmare when I first saw these shibito.
Sightjacking is useful, hun?


huh'?

nah i prefer watching hard movies. but till now there were no good horror movie. humans wish do kill other humans are boring to watch. i need monsters otherwise i wont be effected -.-
isnt there a good monster movie'? bit dangerous monster howling ;)


SIREN has a movie.
SILENT HILL...( it is boring for you )
the sixth sense
the others...
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
User avatar
Zuruki
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:20 am
Location: Germany

Re: The world's best survival horror game - SIREN

by Zuruki Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:22 pm

Say Alessa , has the sixth sense monster '? i guess not.
i heard much about the sixth sense from my brothers, but i never watched it myselfe.
they say its creepy to watch, and that a new movie came out "the sixth sense 2" or something like that ^^

im a Monster fan !
:mrgreen:
User avatar
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: The world's best survival horror game - SIREN

by Alessa Mason Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:00 am

Zuruki wrote:Say Alessa , has the sixth sense monster '? i guess not.
i heard much about the sixth sense from my brothers, but i never watched it myselfe.
they say its creepy to watch, and that a new movie came out "the sixth sense 2" or something like that ^^

im a Monster fan !
:mrgreen:


Resident evil : Aftermath
Hellboy (it is not scary)
Alien vs predator 1, 2
err...I think that's all I know.
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
User avatar
Zuruki
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:20 am
Location: Germany

Re: The world's best survival horror game - SIREN

by Zuruki Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:09 am

well yeah hellboy is not scary but funny and a bit entertaining.
i do know all these but ...aftermath. hmmm..

thanks Alessa :)
User avatar
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: The world's best survival horror game - SIREN

by Alessa Mason Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:13 am

Speaking of SIREN, Do you think sightjack is useful?
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
User avatar
Zuruki
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:20 am
Location: Germany

Re: The world's best survival horror game - SIREN

by Zuruki Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:18 am

Alessa Mason wrote:Speaking of SIREN, Do you think sightjack is useful?


like i said, i dont know anything about that game any longer. was a pretty long tme ago when i played it. why not asking youtube'?
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: The world's best survival horror game - SIREN

by Vandheer Lorde II Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:54 pm

Sorry people, but this kind of cheap scare's ain't shit compared to Amnesia - The Dark Descent
Image
User avatar
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: The world's best survival horror game - SIREN

by Alessa Mason Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:44 am

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Sorry people, but this kind of cheap scare's ain't shit compared to Amnesia - The Dark Descent


How about Forbidden Siren 1, 2.
They are SURVIVAL horror but not simply horror game.
Survival game is to let the players to use some weak or limited weapons and hide from enemies.
In SIREN, players cannot directly attack the enemies, shibito, since they are far more stronger, faster than humans.
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: The world's best survival horror game - SIREN

by Vandheer Lorde II Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:34 pm

Alessa Mason wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Sorry people, but this kind of cheap scare's ain't shit compared to Amnesia - The Dark Descent


How about Forbidden Siren 1, 2.
They are SURVIVAL horror but not simply horror game.
Survival game is to let the players to use some weak or limited weapons and hide from enemies.
In SIREN, players cannot directly attack the enemies, shibito, since they are far more stronger, faster than humans.


Amnesia is Survival, you get 'no' weapons to defend yourself, you have to run and hide, all first-person too^^
Image
User avatar
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: The world's best survival horror game - SIREN

by Alessa Mason Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:45 pm

Vandheer Lorde II wrote:
Alessa Mason wrote:
Vandheer Lorde II wrote:Sorry people, but this kind of cheap scare's ain't shit compared to Amnesia - The Dark Descent


How about Forbidden Siren 1, 2.
They are SURVIVAL horror but not simply horror game.
Survival game is to let the players to use some weak or limited weapons and hide from enemies.
In SIREN, players cannot directly attack the enemies, shibito, since they are far more stronger, faster than humans.


Amnesia is Survival, you get 'no' weapons to defend yourself, you have to run and hide, all first-person too^^


Arr...my knowledge failed me.
After typing this, I get that Amnesia is also a survival horror game...
But SIREN's world map is much larger than Amnesia and you must get a VERY good navigation.
I think that's the most difficult part in SIREN.
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: The world's best survival horror game - SIREN

by Vandheer Lorde II Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:50 am

Nah, there's a ton of Puzzles and shit in Amnesia, btw, that video was very un-scary :/
Image
User avatar
Cosminel
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 am
Location: Romania

Re: The world's best survival horror game - SIREN

by Cosminel Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:56 am

the video wasn't that scary:)) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: The world's best survival horror game - SIREN

by Alessa Mason Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:01 am

SIREN is not a scary game?
Every one has different opinion, ...right...? (weakly smile)
hmm...
How about...
Vandheer II, you will be Daniel in Amnesia-The Dark Descent
and I will be Howard Wright in SIREN-Blood Curse
That ...is... simply...not...cool...when it happen in *cough* real life.
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: The world's best survival horror game - SIREN

by Vandheer Lorde II Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:04 pm

Alessa Mason wrote:SIREN is not a scary game?
Every one has different opinion, ...right...? (weakly smile)
hmm...
How about...
Vandheer II, you will be Daniel in Amnesia-The Dark Descent
and I will be Howard Wright in SIREN-Blood Curse
That ...is... simply...not...cool...when it happen in *cough* real life.



I never said it wasn't scary, i just said the video wasn't.........
Image
User avatar
Zuruki
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:20 am
Location: Germany

Re: The world's best survival horror game - SIREN

by Zuruki Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:43 am

Do u guys know horror games where u just have to escape'? they are awesome. you dont have any weapon and the monster are crawling behind you and the stupid villagers are shooting at you xD
its entertaining and very impressive how games like that make you fall into the game xD
: D

i just wrote about "call of Cthulhu" ;)
monster wish u dont know about and many bad people . amazing game.
and u will get weapons later.
User avatar
Vandheer Lorde II
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1635
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 am
Location: QLD Australia

Re: The world's best survival horror game - SIREN

by Vandheer Lorde II Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:37 pm

Zuruki wrote:Do u guys know horror games where u just have to escape'? they are awesome. you dont have any weapon and the monster are crawling behind you and the stupid villagers are shooting at you xD
its entertaining and very impressive how games like that make you fall into the game xD
: D

i just wrote about "call of Cthulhu" ;)
monster wish u dont know about and many bad people . amazing game.
and u will get weapons later.


Amnesia is kinda like that, you have to get to the end of the game and uncover you're lost memories along the way, that kinda thing, but just look up some gameplay, it's the scariest thing i've ever watched, bar-none
Image
User avatar
Sarge
V.I.P
V.I.P
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 7:34 am

Re: The world's best survival horror game - SIREN

by Sarge Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:27 pm

is this forbidden siren.... or part of that series?

-- Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:27 am --

is this forbidden siren.... or part of that series?
Image
User avatar
Alessa Mason
Black Mist
Black Mist
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Hong Kong

Re: The world's best survival horror game - SIREN

by Alessa Mason Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:29 pm

Sarge wrote:is this forbidden siren.... or part of that series?

-- Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:27 am --

is this forbidden siren.... or part of that series?


There is three series of SIREN
1. Forbidden Siren 1
2. Forbidden Siren 2
3. SIREN: Blood Curse

My video is showing the third one.
We, Forsaken, never give up.
We never forget.
We never die.
This. Is. Our. Land.
You want to stay.
You stay here forever.
We gonna bury you here.....
User avatar
sumrandumstuff
Nebula
Nebula
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Location: America

Re: The world's best survival horror game - SIREN

by sumrandumstuff Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:29 pm

Sarge wrote:is this forbidden siren.... or part of that series?

-- Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:27 am --

is this forbidden siren.... or part of that series?

SARGE!!! UR BACK!!! *chuckle troat* sorry...
This topic should be in the video game section u know.
Image
Tsukasa getting her new phone to work!
From anime, Lucky Star!
User avatar
Sarge
V.I.P
V.I.P
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 7:34 am

Re: The world's best survival horror game - SIREN

by Sarge Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:01 am

yeh u idiots.... video game section....

i remember playing forbidden siren like 100 years ago.... scary shit... made me wanna cry....
Image
Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest