General chit-chat here..
DarklordMogrithe
Core Nova
Core Nova

Re: Hello new member introduction

by DarklordMogrithe Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:04 am

Daniel Sun wrote:Lovely to meet you! I REALLY appreciate your work on the Wiki, it's great! I've read through nearly all of it. I take a look at some spare time and see if I can help.

Thanks, Dan! It's great to meet you too. 8-)
Lend a hand on the wiki.
Try out my game, EverSector.
Watch some videos on my YouTube channel.
CoffeBird
Newb

by CoffeBird Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:10 pm

Kumusta! My name is Bluu. I do web comics and I'm a gamer, with a few youtube videos on the side.
I have been drawing ever since I was 4-5 and I've been improving from various of other artist, that includes Daniel.
I'm a long time fan of the AWW series and actually posted my first fan art of it on this site.
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:29 am

CoffeBird wrote:Kumusta! My name is Bluu. I do web comics and I'm a gamer, with a few youtube videos on the side.
I have been drawing ever since I was 4-5 and I've been improving from various of other artist, that includes Daniel.
I'm a long time fan of the AWW series and actually posted my first fan art of it on this site.

Hey Bluu! Welcome to the forums! I'll check out your fan art.
decemberfair

Hi

by decemberfair Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:20 pm

:lol:
SAA
Newb

Location: BEHIND YOU, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Observable Universe, Universe; Divergence Number: 1.048596

by SAA Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:03 pm

Hiya, how you doin'?
Blackout
Eagle Nebula
Eagle Nebula

by Blackout Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:01 pm

Seeing all these old accounts makes me want this forum buzzing with activity once again(actually, idk how much activity there was because I wasn't there, but i'd image it's well more than it is now).
SAA
Newb

Location: BEHIND YOU, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Observable Universe, Universe; Divergence Number: 1.048596

by SAA Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:11 pm

You know, I feel the same way about the Fenglee Forums.

At least the AoTG game still has some life. :)
Glyphayel
Newb

by Glyphayel Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:39 pm

Wow, hadn't come here in a WHILE! Saw the new Armd with Wings browser demo, so decided to come back since my introduction in...
checks ...Page 12, apparently.

So, greetings, people! I'm an old account who goes by the name Glyphayel. I've finally embraced my passion for games to the point of actually working in Game Design now, though I've got 5 years to go before becoming an actual game designer with more than just a few random experiences. Though I'm a writer at heart, I spent a year getting to know more about drawing before joining that school of mine, so now I can safely say that I'm a... uh... okay-ish artist - though I still lack experience in the colr department - but that's fiiiine, at least I got better at writing.
...I think.
Jokes aside, glad to be here again! I played a few games from this place to refresh my memory, and also rewatched the still much admired Power Star Series, I really feel like trying to make a random concept out of it, it would be fun.

Cheers y'all! It's a bit sad that this place still isn't super active, but eh, we can survive, right? (unless there's a discord I'm missing somewhere)
DarklordMogrithe
Core Nova
Core Nova

by DarklordMogrithe Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:47 pm

Nice to meet you, Glyphayel! There is, in fact, an active Discord server for Armed with Wings that you can join here. :)
Lend a hand on the wiki.
Try out my game, EverSector.
Watch some videos on my YouTube channel.
Glyphayel
Newb

by Glyphayel Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:23 pm

Hai! Thanks for the welcome, aaaaand wow technology advances fast, lol. Thanks for the link! If lookin' for me I'll be logged on there as Manyura.
Daniel Sun
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Daniel Sun Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:31 pm

Hi Glyphayel! I do remember your name :) Great to hear your studying Games design, hope it's everything you dreamed it would be. Always so good to hear from people who remember Power Star!
Return to General